Which is better tla toph or korra toph?

Which is better tla toph or korra toph?

Korra Toph because I can just imagine her getting really drunk by herself after a hard day of working an unsolvable case and grumbling into her chest about how no one appreciates all the crap she has to endure as chief of police. You stay late to sort through some paperwork and notice her stumbling drunkenly out of her office reeking of booze. Concerned for her well-being, you decide to help guide her home, listening to her drunken ranting all the while. When you get to her front door, Toph starts complaining about how she never gets laid because most guys are either too intimidated by her rank and masculine boorishness to even approach her. She starts huskily whispering in your ear with hot, boozy breath about how you're probably a pervert who only took her home to try and cop a feel, while pointedly claiming that it's fine if you want to do so because no one else is going to. When you nervously turn her down, however, that's when she seizes you by the crotch and pulls you bodily into her home, rambling about how she's tired of being "coy and bashful" and warning you that it's your ass on the line if you don't get her off. The rest of the night is a blur of skin, sweat and slurred swearing. The very next day, you wake up to find Toph smoking a cigarette and pulling on her uniform, warning you that she'll deny everything and bury you if you say a word but casually inviting you to come back whenever you're feeling pent up since "you weren't all bad"

whomever's pussy is the tightest

Yeah but LOK Toph looks like a man.

If only she'd been more attractive in the show, she'd be top tier for the reasons you've stated.

Tla Toph. Korra Toph was a travesty.

Nothing in Korra is better.

TLA Toph was better.
Toph as a Christmas Cake however...

Atla toph was funny.

Korra toph was edgy tryhard

>Korra toph was edgy tryhard
The fuck? When? She was basically the same damned character but older

>Why not both?

anything TLA is better, ANYTHING

>Korra toph was edgy tryhard
did you even watch the show you fucking fool

retards want there stupid us vs them shit

Legend of Kanto

Korra toph is a human being with faults and flaws, that she manages to overcome in order to do good. She's also been in physically and emotionally vulnerable situations.

TLA toph is a super hero, but they're both grade A r34 material.

>Korra toph is a human being with faults and flaws, that she manages to overcome in order to do good. She's also been in physically and emotionally vulnerable situations.

literally what

This is correct.

Korra ruined her

anything from tlab in korra was ruined.

TLA Toph was nothing but a primitive Mary Sue and a few funny blindness jokes. In Korra she actually gets proper development.

Sith detected.

nihilist=/=edgy

>In Korra she actually gets proper development.
Your opinion is bad, and you should feel bad.

There should never have been a LOK Toph. She was clearly supposed to be dead but they changed their minds for a cheap "hey remember this? You liked this before, like it now!"

Actually, let me rephrase my post. There should never have been a LOK.

I watched like 5 episodes of LoK, but Toph looked REALLY fucking good grown up.

>but Toph looked REALLY fucking good grown up
They all did.

Just look at all the Tumblr girls who didn't think anything of Aang when he was a kid suddenly creaming themselves at how hot he was as an adult.

>Being a bad parent is 'development'

>In Korra she actually gets proper development.

Korra Toph was honestly just embararssing, it makes me feel second-hand embarrassment to remember how she acted in that show. She was just there to be a lame Yoda to Korra and act like she was still a little kid, which contrasts to how she apparently founded a whole elite police force.

Toph was never my favourite character from the original show, but at least she acted appropriately.

teen korra, loli toph. both went shit when they grew up tho

they became korra toph

why did Toph grow up to be a huge slut? and why did Sokka die a virgin?

He and Suki totally fucked.

>egotistical, rebellious rich girl
>not growing up to be a slut
That was like the only believable bit of character development in LoK

>tomboy
>rebel
>hedonistic
>super casual
>boorish
>secretly insecure
>especially about her looks
>compensates by acting big
>known to melt in the hands of people who show her genuine kindness/understanding

She was inevitably going to grow into a huge slut until she found a nice guy who stayed after the initial one-night stand

I can't imagine Toph having any interest in joining the police unless Aang asked her to and she probably hated it the whole time she wasn't beating people up.

but if you fick her drunk that's rape

>80 years pass, or whatever
>Old Toph is just 12 year old Toph with more cynicism

Not if she consents to it.
I've had drunk sex with quite a few chicks while they were sober and it wasn't rape at all.

Silly user, drunken consent doesn't count. Stop raping women you shitlord

If anything, they would have been the ones raping me and it wasn't rape, it was just sex with gross fat chicks.

Men can't be raped shitlord

2 bad for ur dads bumhole lmoa

Do you suppose Toph had more than two kids? I mean, she never wound up telling Lin or Suyin who their dads were, they could have half-brothers and half-sisters that Toph hasn't bothered to tell them about, either.

This.

And that's where Suyin came from.

>Toph's first kid was from a legitimate relationship with a nice, supportive man
>She miscarried and became jaded and bitter
>Started hitting the bottle real hard and lashing out at her partner until, eventually, she pushed him away
>every relationship since then was a casual fling to relieve tension and inject pleasure into her miserable life
>two of those flings resulted in Lin and Suyin
>terrified of being hurt by the loss of another child, Toph became a cold and emotionally distant mother who kept her children at arm's length and refused to show them "weakness"

This.

Korra ruined the franchise

Good

this would be great if this was actually in the story but its not even implied LOK is shit

Holy shit what a great picture to get trips with. Are there any more pics of pregnant Toph?

>She miscarried

What a loss

LoK Toph, but not the one that's actually on-screen most of the time. The Toph that is mostly just implied and observed periodically throughout as an adult fuck-up who ruined her family.

That's fantastic. It's exactly what the Toph we know would turn into. It's one of the only good things about Toph across both series, where she's an obnoxious fucking meme instead of an actual character at almost all other times.