/tpg/ Twin Peaks General

Pensive Andy edition

Does anyone have that image of the orbs from part 8 but where Andy's face is edited into the gold orb and Dick's face is edited into the black orb?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dm2dzaHlXac
youtube.com/watch?v=0FnU6McgHY0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>mfw watching the return for the first time

>mfw waiting for the season 3 torrents to drop

*season 3 behind the scenes

They already did, though. There's even bonus content.

Want to hug

Is Hotel Room worth watching

/ourgal/

Are there any deleted scenes out there from The Return?

>S3 bluray still hasn't shippied

why does the script guy call her Carrie Paige during this scene?

Because it's Carrie Paige, not Laura Palmer

Sheryl Lee is a beautiful soul and has greatly improved the lives of all cute posters. Thank you Sheryl, for everything

Hi what can I expect from s2

>tfw she's even improving our fridays

FUND MY ANNIE FANFILM YOU FUCKS RIGHT THIS INSTANT

youtube.com/watch?v=Dm2dzaHlXac

i will not even watch this video

>I'm gonna hold onto her reaaaal tight
>crew laughs

What did Lynch mean by this?

Um, no questions nor discussion please.

Just post tired memes intermittently to keep this thread bumped.

Is there anything more comfy bros?

nope, comfy in my bed on a few vicodin watching the S3 behind the scenes with my doggo and a cuppa. maximum comfy.

CUTE

>it's an episode 12 episode
Why did Lynch do it

JAMES'D

I miss twin peaks so so much

YOU'RE NOT GOING TO TELL ME WHAT SHE SAID?

It was the missing pieces of the season, scenes that could not fit in any other part but still had to be shown. It was still pretty kino tbqh.

>that clenched fist
almost a hoverhand Jamesy boy

Just finished my rewatch of the 90's show. Now on to FWWM again before the Return...again

Okay, so Mulholland Drive was meh and like 30 minutes too long. Is Lost Highway and Blue Velvet worth watching?

youtube.com/watch?v=0FnU6McgHY0

Can somebody actually tell me what she's whispering to him? I know when Cooper figures out it's Leland not Ben, he hears "My father killed me" but was it actually that the whole time?

>that chad jaw
fuck I never realized how cool james was until now

No indication of what was said, but there's a BTS scene on the Blu-Ray where Lynch is directing this scene and he tells Sheryl to be really playful telling it to Kyle, and for Kyle to be amused listening and then "horrified, more horrified than you've ever been"

I think Batman Vs Superman might be more your speed

the BTS of that were pretty heartbreaking.

Sherilyn is honestly trying to wince some sort of meaning out of the monologue and Lynch keeps feeding her all these emotional prompts.

But then the final product is so stilted and wooden and boring, and virtually nobody likes her scenes.

Jesus christ the lazy eye on that poor girl

will never understand the scapegoatism of this episode tbqhf

Why would I watch that? lol

this ruined my life

the idea of my perfect audrey and that semi-midget

shouldn't that give you hope?

:^)

Is there a "do it for him" with agent cooper

this isn't about me

it's about her happiness

imagine those perfect teeth on your dick

>he wants tooth
are you why they fucking do this shit??

What a pitiful general.

then let's save it.

Does anyone really want another season? What would it even be? The ending was a perfect encapsulation of the whole thing.

People don't often give credit where credit is due
When people see his name, they often ask "who?"
But he has a great book
Why don't you take a look?
Well, now he has two
What do you think you should do?
I think you should buy both
Your love of Twin Peaks will experience a growth
Forget about Lynch
In fact, give him a pinch
The real man you're after is named Mark
He is the greatest, you little lark!
PS Fuck Drumpf

Loved Secret History desu, some of it was superfluous but I loved the design of the thing. Project Blue Book stuff didn't bother me that much, loved the origin of the ring and its influence on the place from the very first pioneers getting fucked up in Owl Cave

Today is Madchen Amick’s birthday, say something nice to her!!!

I agree but at the same time S3 wasn't really needed either so if he made more it could be more kino. Would definitely be up for another weekly dose of getting surprised

>desu
oh right

Best girl

yeah, but at least S3 had some relevant commentary on the nature of reboot culture and nostalgia. Would kind of cheapen the whole thing to keep going for the hell of it

imagine if they held u in indentured servitude as their personal pusy slave

H-Haha yeah... I would hate that so much...

>tfw I was more hyped for this episode than the finale
I was so fucking mad that he Lynched all of us and basically called us marks right in our faces. He figured he could get away with a shitfest like this because we are already so invested in the show at this point. The convenience store scene with Sarah was legitimately neat, but everything else was extremely superfluous. It really was like Lynch didn't give a fuck. Then he shoehorn's Audrey into a protracted monotonous metaphorical plot device that really didn't grab me at all despite the "payoff" in episode 16, in which at that point I already stopped giving a fuck about her two episodes ago due to the scenes being so disconnected from the main story.

>Sheryl Lee will never look at you like that ;-;

>Sheryl Lee will never fingerfuck your earholes while giggling in your face

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-OOO-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>There's even bonus content.
Then link them, faggot.

RARBG is your friend.

Kek. When I saw the Dems name was Dougie Jones I thought that too.

Because some filthy cuck wouldn't do it the other day. Here's the magnet link to the extras

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:AE413EA3229DDDB10D3A96F31AB72F357CDEFDDF&dn=Twin.Peaks.S03.EXTRAS.BDRip.X264-REWARD%5brartv%5d&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.trackerfix.com%3a85%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.me%3a2720%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.to%3a2780%2fannounce

It should be illegal for 90s Sheryl to not be my GF.

Beat me to it

I bet Frost did this

Fucking perfect head of hair. Do you think he's ever gotten any hair trainsplants? Just about 100% of men suffer from male pattern baldness at some point, and his hair line is as good as that of a teenager. I obsess over my hairline because I think I'm starting to recede at the temple. Everyone tells me it's in my head though.

It's a kino episode, it's clearly there to deliberately piss off the viewer. Although fuck, it should NOT have been called "let's rock".

Every part of that episode was noticbly flawed except when Hutch shot the prison warden, Hawk talking to Mrs. Palmer and Lynch with the French woman. It was so weird with the noticeable drop in quality for just that episode. The store scene was flawed simply by the two cashiers awful acting.

Another season of nuclear kino. Woodsmen from space stealing logs from the forests of North America. An episode dedicated to Chet Desmond taking a shit. An episode where the camera pans through the empty, crumbling rooms of the convenience store. Jumping men from the planet of creamed corn descending upon mankind. Two episodes with nothing but indian whooping and TV static.

blue velvet is way better

Yaaay /tpg/ is still here

thank you user

can you guys post your qtest kyles or sheryls or madchens or whoevers

i had a really shitty day and need some cute in my life

No problem man. I ended up buying the DVD getting NDD with Prime to watch it but they're out now lol

You can literally thank Mark Frost for hand delivering Dems this win. Tonight there is just a bit less garmonbozia in the world friends.

literally the last thirty minutes make the film. contrary to the return, mulholland drive is actually understandable and you should watch it a bunch of times. blue velvet is cool but his kinomasterpiece is mulholland drive. Eraserhead is amazing and Wild at Heart is hilariously good

Feel better user

Why were David and his Jewess assistant sobbing during the scene where Dougie massages Sizemore's shoulders?

Find Laura

They weren't. They were laughing because it is a funny scene.

Hey why the fuck was Michael Cera in the show at all? He ruined the whole season.

He was in it for like a minute and his scene was funny.

based user

His scene literally took me out of Twin Peaks and placed me in Hell.

Seeing how happy Lynch, Kyle and Sheryl were to be working together again made me tear up

AMEN!

>WE ALL KILLED HER
>he himself was largely responsible for the circumstances that got her killed
Kinò

>Catherine Martell, who never even met her killed her

>Maddy Ferguson, her cousin who lived hundreds of miles away, killed her