Don't talk to me or my 27 year-old adopted assassin daughter ever again

Don't talk to me or my 27 year-old adopted assassin daughter ever again.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s114t2MpfogY
youtu.be/g6cdSVoMq54
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_adult_adoption
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>her face

TOO CUTE

user, he's gonna usagi drop her ass.

How you sure she's 27?

I fucking love this. Ashi is such a whiny brat.

The fact that he did that just blows me away
him getting mad fighting the bugs was the best

He's gonna take her to Chinatown.

27? She comes off like 16 or 17 to me.

If she isn't then she certainly has the emotional maturity of a teenager.

There's this thing in Japanese culture ( i think ) where people/families actually do adopt other adults for things like inheritance or shit like that.

>daughter
Stop this.

I just used that number because the idea of Jack adopting a grown adult (if childish) woman instead of a teenaged one was funnier to me.

What are you gay or something?

I need more of this. The tag's just giving me daughter memes. Do you have more?

Considering she was raised away for society and trained so her only purpose in life is to KILL THE SAMURAI, it makes sense she's kinda fucked emotionally.

Allot of dad lusting these days no matter where I look
did we ever learn how old ashi is?

Sure do.

AN UNSPEAKABLE AMOUNT OF CUM

>shipping

>no fun allowed

Why isnt there a Banjo Kazooie edit yet?

That'll do for now. Not going to flood the thread.

shes gonna get bear hair stuck in her teeth

Saved

made this you want a gif version?

you must be really insecure about this ship

Do it.
Just fishing for replies, see reactions.

Activate it

>that Scotsman
I'm not ready to see him so old yet

vocaroo.com/i/s114t2MpfogY

youtu.be/g6cdSVoMq54

They're going to fuck, and the fallout will be hilarious

>implying both isn't best

>Ashi is such a whiny brat.

She was raised from birth in a brutal abusive environment all her life to do a single task. And then she failed at that task. I think being "whiny" is allowed.

Also Im betting some of her sisters also survived the fall and will come back later. Maybe one of them becoming a cybernetically enhanced monster.

>"Why did you leave me there Ashi? Look what you did to meeeeeeee"

Spear is most likely still alive, don't know about Broken Jaw

Yup, it's usually done when there isn't a suitable heir to inherit the company or they want to make an unrelated person into a member because they're that exceptional.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_adult_adoption

The big twist will be that Jack comes to love Ashi like a daughter, and when they finally defeat Aku, Jack will remain in the future to undo all of Akus remaining evil and he sends Ashi back to the past in his place, thinking it will create two seperate timelines, with Aku dead in both of them allowing Jack to not erase the good people in the future, while also saving his people in the past. The final scene is Jack hugging a crying Ashi as he passes her his magic sword and sends her off through the portal to the past to kill Aku.

possible BAD END is that theres only one timeline that cant be altered, and Jack eventually uncovers a message left by Ashi in the past, that survived into the future, where she was unable to defeat Aku, but thanks jack for the opportunity to know him and his people.

I agree, it's great

Why would jack send ashi to the past instead of going himself?

Because that would not UNDOOOO THE FU-TURE THAT IS AKUUUUUUUUU

Give me more, I need more of whatever this is.

STOP THIS

I can't take anymore being so lonely

Lol fag

>Japanese man
>reproducing

it's a meme now and it'll be a meme then

>No backfur
0/10

FIFTY YEARS WORTH OF SEMEN MADE A GLOPPING NOISE AS IT FLOWED INTO ASHII

Ashi goes to to the past to defeat Aku while Jack does it in the future. Time travel fuckery, it doesn't erase her existence, and she gets the benefit of not aging like Jack did.

She waits thousands of years to see him again. They love each other like parent and child.

I think living all that time would make Ashi even more insane than she is already.

Jesus Christ this fucking show is gonna be a powder keg here. Whether she's a love interest or not this board is gonna detonate once we find out

>this degeneracy
Jack is pure
PURE

Might be more fitting that Jack dies in his final battle with Aku, since they are so woven together. Ashi never sees Jack again, but his presence his continuously felt on the Earth that he liberated.

>Blue Jack seemed kinda chill in this episode compared to the previous ones
>Tells Jack that Ashi is gone, when Jack would have no way of knowing

What is going on

fuck off genndy

From all of them, why it had to be the monkey-faced one with an onion hair-do that survived?

thank mr skeltal

She lived in a god damn cave most her life. She didn't know what a deer was until recently. She could easily be an adult with the emotional maturity of a child.

>Lover

Stop this. Jack is over 75 years old.

Blue Jack is slowly becoming Moral Jack.

Not him, but I'm betting on Jack's temporal anomaly ageless situation rendering him unable to time travel again (which also answers the question of why Aku doesn't just fling Jack through time again)

Mentally.

Aang was 113 when he fell in love Katara. Your point?

Age is just a number when it comes to immortality, friend.

Yeah, and he spent like a hundred years in an ice coma instead of developing and maturing as a person.

>Aang was 113 when he fell in love Katara. Your point?
B-BUT IT'S DIFFERENT

JUST STOP SHIPPING WHAT I DON'T APPROVE

>yfw when blue jack is the ghost of mad jack, finally atoning for his sins

or is it the ghost of mad jack trying to finish what he started.

>blue jack was the real jack all along

Jack will die after defeating Aku in battle.
Ashi will take up his mantle and it will be heavily implied that she goes about destroying all of Aku's corruption on Earth.

When's the samurai baby from LII coming back?

Who the fuck cares? I wanna see DA SAMOORAIIIIIII.

>DA SAMOORAIIIIIII.
I miss his belly.

He was fun but would most likely be too old/not skilled enough to help Jack out. The baby and the Scotsman are the only characters I can think of off the top of my head whom this doesn't apply to.

He's probably younger than the Scotsman, dude, and it's not like there's never been a super badass old martial artist character.

At least show me DA SAMOORAI'S dojo and all his students, man, c'mon.

>27 year-old
What
They're like 20 or something

>Samurai Baby was confirmed to be female by Genndy
HOT BOUNTY HUNTER MILF HELPING OUT JACK WHEN

>27 year-old

[citation needed]

Yeah but like why does it matter? They're both adults. The only reason people don't want to fuck an old person is because their wrinkly body.

muh buddy!

/r/ a version of this but she's kicking

Was already done by someone my person of african descent

>both adults
Debatable. Ashi seems more like a teen, an emotionally stunted teen at that.At her current development she needs some parental love without strings attached, definitely not sex.

>jack is only 25 physically.

>broken jaw

Eats from a straw

I was >imblying that she's got a broken goddamn neck.

this feels weird. not wrong but kinda out of place. i hope it doesn't actually happen

>more like a teen
Legally speaking, adulthood begins in the mid to late TEENS in most jurisdictions. Biologically speaking (among humans) adulthood usually begins in the early to mid teens. From the apparent state of their development, the sisters are probably late teens to mid twenties. Few societies would bat an eye about a woman like Ashi pursuing a relationship with a man like Jack. Except for the monkey snout thing. What's up with that, anyway?

But at any rate, Ashi needs emotional maturation and experience with the world. She's an adult who will be taking care of herself, so parental love is not appropriate here. A mentor would be appropriate, and Jack has already started to drift into that role. A lover would not be out of the question, but it probably wouldn't work well story-wise.

>Except for the monkey snout thing. What's up with that, anyway?
Some Asians have hella apejaw, I'm surprised you've never seen it before.

I figured it was more to do with the "daughters of Aku" having some nonhuman ancestry.

>all these people triggered by shipping

That's not a gif.

Posting rare pair.

Gonna need art of Jack in a 8-some with his daughters