Hey Sup Forums, how's Samurai Jack coming along? I bet it was worth the wait!

Hey Sup Forums, how's Samurai Jack coming along? I bet it was worth the wait!

Yeah, its pretty great, actually.

I'm excited for the next one.

Its pretty great, glad to see at least one station airs good cartoons.

Yes it was, now get back to work on Episode 3.

so far, so good.
unlike your stupid ass.

>filename
Told us what? TOLD US WHAT? I NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOU TOLD US!

She is incompetent.

Pretty well. I fucking can't wait to see Aku go full monster mode on the Scotsman's army.

Yeah, I'm having fun with it. Unlike Avatar Legend of Korra which I dropped after season 1 shit itself.

>dropped after season 1 shit itself.
You're more perceptive than I as I quit on season 2.

I've already stuck through more episodes of it than I did of your show.

Aang giving Korra her powers back via Deus ex Machina was what made me give up on it.

Even if it was going to be the final episode and no new seasons would be made it'd be better of Korra to accept her situation and then from there work with her friends to find a solution to regain her powers.

Somewhere, in some far off dimension, Korra is throwing a hissy fit over how many people prefer the Samurai Jack continuation over her continuation.

And Jack and Ashi are collectively shaking their heads in disgust.

OORRRRR:

Make a set up for another adventure while clearly closing off the one we just encountered by seeding how there are more bloodbenders out there who could help Korra and the other benders recover theirs powers as long as the bender is powerful enough.

But at that point, the character of Korra was so much shit, I don't think I would have given a shit.

>it's revealed that Ashi is actually a MtF transsexual to appeal to the SJW crowd in the final episode
>Sup Forums flips the fuck out and calls genndy a hack

It got fucked over by the show creator(s), just like your series did. Enjoy the schadenfreude, Korra.

I would fucking love to see the fallout

Kek, I'd love to see that. Imagine the chaos.

Pretty good actually.

>signs for one season
>4 episodes before the end
>adult swim wants more
>genny can't resist
>signs for another season
>all that build up for aku not being defeated
>season 2 is bullshit
>adult swim buys two more season
>genny still can't resist
>season 4 ends with jack and aku holding hands
you know I'm right

>Aang giving Korra her powers back via Deus ex Machina was what made me give up on it.
I wonder how you even managed to finish last airbender with that attitute.

yeah it was better than legend of korra. what the fuck were you thinking korra? then your turned out to be a fucking dyke? make up your mind bitch.

It's great so far. A bit annoying how the 4th episode got pushed back a week, but yeah, I'd say it was worth the wait.