SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Sequel To Feature Gwen Stacy

As an European exchange student.

comicbookmovie.com/spider-man/looks-like-spider-man-homecoming-2-will-introduce-gwen-stacy-as-a-european-exchange-student-a156225

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E6cxRYgqfHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Finally. I've been meaning to watch a completely awful film

Can't wait for my woke queen MJ to school that mayo bitch and pull the receipts up on her white nonsense YASSSSSSSSS

"European" so shes gonna be muslim

Holy shit you nailed it.

The police of tumblr is already against it, they want their woke queen Zendaya instead of a white girl so they hope they'll cast a non white lgbt Gwen.

DELET THIS

Transgender muslim

> inb4 trap Gwen

>more diverse
>like they've done with mj, flash, ned, and liz
>all these are nonwhite characters
>gwen should have no blonde hair, no white skin

Reminder that "diversity" always has meant, and always will mean less white people.

Why does Hollywood keep doing this?

Beat me to it.

because stupid white people () from the social media ask for this and hollywood listens

Gwen Stacy exists only so Peter can fall in love with her, then she dies and leaves him struggling with guilt for the rest of his life. Eventually he will settle for MJ but she's not truly his soulmate like Gwen was, and they both know it.

As long as they do that, everything else is fair game.

HOLY FUCK, PLEASE NO

would be fucking hilarious.

Gwen was a shitty character though, her sole contribution was dying.

Tell me, how much time do you spend on tumblr?

That doesn't make sense. Being a tranny is haram and more than enough reason to be stoned/thrown off building/set on fire/honor killed by Muslims.

Fug

Spider-Man: Brownpeople

so her dad will be interpol?

Nice. I'd like ASR as Black Cat/Felicia Hardy.

Please let this happen

youtu.be/E6cxRYgqfHY

Angourie Rice BTFO

>QUINTESSENTIALLY
>U
>I
>N
>T
>E
>S
>S
>E
>N
>T
>I
>A
>L
>L
>Y

First thing I thought of tbqhwyf

It's slightly less weird with Britain, considering its imperialist past. I mean, most of their culture is Indian.

Not him and I don't go there, but tumblr is a cringe goldmine and I thank him for his service

DELET

They are the police in the UK

Came to post the exact same thing.

>get told you're going to be a Gwen Stacy in the sequel in a similar why in which Zendaya is a MJ
>get replazed with some european roastie
LMAO

Gwen dies tho. More Angourie.

COMEDY GOLD

If those fuckers cast anyone other than Emma Stone I will shoot up Marvel HQ

Exactly what I was thinking of.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Do you realize that Peter is the only white boy in the school and if she doesn't date him they will make her date some colored dude? Do you want to see Angourie losing her purity?

Come on, user. Who runs Hollywood? Think about it and connect the dots

So we will see a muslim Gwen Stacy?

/thread

OH SAY CAN YOU SHART
DOWN THE AISLE IN WALMART

>I mean, most of their culture is Indian.
Alright here’s your (You), now fuck off back to r/ptg/

Nailed it.

pick an option

>A. Muslim """"""European""""""
>B. actual white blonde European, but will stay with Flash or Peters fat brown friend

Not even gonna lie, I legitamately think this is what will happen. You're spot on.

You're right user ;_;7

Hell yeah. Squeeze that round ass of hers in some tight pants and shove her at, Peter. I'd love it if she was cast.

>spidey franchise
>same gwen we know from the comics
>we know
>we
This fucking cunt probably begun reading Spider-Man comics less than 2 years ago

Can someone please explain to me why amerimutt always talk about race she every single European country is whiter than the US?

A
Because fuck Marvel, but I don't want it that fucking degenerate

>B-ut they told me I was going to be the Gwen stand in

This is actually painful. Scotland here, poverty all around and more immigrants coming in for benefits.

She's such a damn cutie.

>Don't worry, baby. We'll make sure to get you a good role as Flash's gf

one day she will marry someone and that someone won't be me
>why even live?

Reminder: Homecoming was a good movie, it just needed less on the ground scenes, more swinging scenes. The most enjoyable spider-mans like ASM, and the trilogy are the ones that feature spidey actually swinging and being spider-man. Having him literally walking places is boring and is shit. I have no idea WHY when you have a flying villain for the 3 places to be:
>Suburbs
>Washington Monument?
>A FUCKING BEACH
Like, god damn how hard do you have to TRY to make spider-man not actually be spider-man?

If there was more web swinging the movie would have actually been god tier, and the parts where he IS swinging like in the beginning is fun and enjoyable, but it literally doesnt last until hes back on the ground walking again.

Why the fuck can't they adapt a simple enough comic book teen drama. Gwen is more of a girl next door. MJ was a blind date with his aunt's friend's niece who was surprisingly hot.

How do they keep fucking this up?

isn't this the thick javelin girl

That it is, friendo.

Well, at least her character won't die
And even dated Peter at some point
Maybe Marvel's gonna make her the new love interest if they decided to ditch MJ

Damn.

Haha totally dude!

That was my main fucking complaint, what the hell was he doing swinging in the suburbs, they couldn't put him in New York probably because it's too fucking expensive to film there. Also I felt like I've heard Marvel say they wanted to distance themselves from Manhattan

that's one of the most hilarious ironies of tumblrites pushing for "multiculturalism"-- the refugees they are posting crygifs about on twitter all the time are from a culture fundamentally opposed to all the freedoms tumblrs want. Middle easterners hate gays and trannies and all those minorities. they hate each other and any other religions even more than that.

>the only way they could make Gwen white is by making her come from a different fucking country

What the fuck Disney?