So, best talisman?

So, best talisman?

Can monkey change you into other people? If not, then maybe sheep or rabbit.

Same answers as always; Dog, Horse or Rat

But I'd go for Sheep myself. Inception-Ghost is my dream job

Dog, duh

Rat can bring your figuarts waifu to life

No contest

List what they all do again.

the real question is, who wins is a jackie chan vs jackie chan matchup

Dragon-Fire blast
Rooster-Levitation
Pig-Eye Lasers
Dog-Immortal
Horse-Healing
Monkey-Shapeshifting
Snake-Invisibility
Rabbit-Super Speed
Rat-Motion to the Motionless
Ox-Super Strength
Tiger-Yin and Yang
Goat-Astral Projection

Better question would be which Oni mask is the best

Dog rat and rabbit. Horse is uslles because dog exist.

>Tiger-Yin and Yang
technically Tiger is supposed to give you perfect spiritual balance but apparently being snapped in half causes you to split into your yin and yang halves

>oh man tiger is such a badass animal
>what power could we possibly give it

>slice life anime powers where you meet your evil twin

no question the audience

>Rat: Brings inanimate objects to life.

>Ox: Super strength

>Tiger: Splits your yin and yang into two separate bodies.

>Rabbit: Super speed

>Dragon: Fire blasts

>Snake: Invisibility

>Horse: Healing powers

>Sheep: Turns you into a ghost.

>Monkey: Turn things into animals.

>Rooster: Levitation and Telekinesis

>Dog: Immortality

>Pig: Heat beam eyes

Sup Forums: You can choose four, but then someone who hates you gets the other eight and tries to kill you.

Which four do you choose?

tiger so i can fuck myself and die not a virgin

Dog and snake best combo

Shit i mean dog and horse cause you know inmortality hurts

Horse, Dog and Rabbit are the objective choices I think.

I'd probably take Sheep though. I'd give it to a girl I wanted to be, and when she accidentally activated it, I'd snatch the talisman back, use it myself, and steal her body and life.

>Rat-Motion to the Motionless
This always seemed like bullshit to me because animating a statue of a GOD with several godly powers is more than just "motion", and by that logic you could create whatever imaginary character you want with whatever powers you want.
Unless the show is implying that Aztec gods are real in that setting, but even then it's extremely overpowered. Just giving motion and minimal intelligence would be more in line with the other talismans.

Probably Dog, Ox, Rabbit, Pig.
Don't know if I'd win but it would give me a chance.

Dog (so he doesn't kill me), Horse (so any damage he does to me will heal), Rabbit (so I can run away from him), and Dragon (so I can kill him first).

I see what you did there, but you're missing Rooster

Rabbit, Ox, Dog, Snake. The other talismans just don't have anything that would allow them to find, catch, or hurt me.

Dog, snake, horse, rabbit.

No question, I can never lose

You lose

Dog, Horse, Monkey, and Rooster

Okay, you're a ghost

You can't see me, catch me, or hurt me.

It animated fictional characters too like Turbo Troll and Super Moose

It's magic so maybe there could be a bullshit limitation if you aren't animating something based on somehow who once lived. Like a certain number of people have to know about this character, and it has to have a fully formed personality and backstory. Like it requires a certain amount of belief from the collective human subconscious.

Rabbit and some V9, please

Snake prevents them from ever finding me. Rabbit ensures they can't catch me even if they can locate me. Dog means I will outlive them. Ox is just so they don't have the offensive power to kill me even if they can get me in their grasp, and ensures I can escape any trap they set.

Why would sheep let them win?

>you're a ghost

It allows you to possess someone. And what, you're going to remain invisible forever? Might as well die.

And to top it off, you can't possess anybody other than your own.

I'm immortal and invisible, yeah my life sure sucks, not like I can't live out any single thing I want forever

Other people get hurt sometimes. Besides, if it lets you heal yourself, then it doubles as the dog in a pinch.

Only if you manage to get them to activate the Sheep Talisman around the same time you do and you get into their body before they can get back in themselves.

And that's assuming that they don't just possess your body and use the talisman to reverse the switch however you managed to force them to use it

>Unless the show is implying that Aztec gods are real in that setting
They probably were. So was Su Wukong.

Rabbit + Dog + Ox + Snake = Unstoppable (invisible) force
swap snake with sheep and now your enemy is defenseless. Unless he rat-god-ifies something ridiculous, you are gravy. If that is a fear you have, you could always swap out dog for rat (or sheep for rat and just animate a bunch of ghost buster shit)

This belongs on Sup Forums for asian

Someone has never watched show

Dog without horse you can still be hurt, you can just never die. There's the gangster in the thin white suite who makes the same comment and then gets all his bones broken and he's just on the ground in pain, until he uses the horse.

>Nobody taking Snake
>Snake makes it so anyone can sneak up on you and steal the important Dog talisman that anyone would pick

Snake, Dog, Rabbit and an optional fourth (either Monkey or Rat).

The important thing with Snake is using it to get an important Talisman away from your opponent, likely the one you didn't choose from the fourth pick, plus Horse. Monkey is dangerous since it can change you to anything, especially something easier to trap or kill, and Rat is obvious for what it can be used on.

Doesn't dog only stop you from dying?

I always thought that if you already have an injury dog can't fix it, only horse can. Maybe I'm remembering wrong

Something about this show bothered me. The fat guy (Tito?) tried to cut Jackie Chan's niece open because she swallowed a talisman. But then they were suddenly cool with him and let him babysit her?

They have the mind and powers of the character they represent.
If they can kick your ass, they will kick your ass

Sheep and Rooster
Astral Projection + Telekinesis = Poltergeist

Round it out with Monkey so that while I'm Astral projecting my body just looks like a cute innocuous sleeping animal

Maybe throw Dog in there too. What happens when you use "Motion to the motionless" on a body without a soul in it?

>Forgetting about that scene where Shendu takes Daolon Wong's soul out of his body using Sheep power

sorry I meant the fourth should be Rat not Dog

Fuck snake, Rooster is really where its at.

The telekinesis was pretty strong and perfectly counters rabbit and pretty well every talisman but snake.

And snake probably doesn't make you immune to heat vision so if you were kitted out appropriately a person with rooster could pick you up, prevent you from running, and rip all the talismans off of you, then break your neck.

I wonder if you'd be able to reverse Pig's heat beam eye blasts to allow yourself to see heat?

Would you ever need anything beside snake?
>steal pretty much anything without effort
>if the other talismans exist you could steal those too

Plus, if I remember correctly, you can combine the effects of rooster and rabbit to fly at high speed. So my combo would be rooster, rabbit, dog, horse. Good luck ever catching me, i'm 10,000 feet up in a floating house.

Snake, Rooster, Dog, Rabbit.

Your invisible, have telekinetic powers, immortal, and have super speed. If your competent, you'd be able to use the invisibility, super speed, and telekinesis to get more of the talismans from the guy trying to kill you, and worst come to worst you can use the invisibility and immortality to just wait until he dies and take the rest.

Horse + Sheep doesn't let him live longer than a normal human life span, correct?

Imbalanced powers were bullshit.

Nerf dog talisman

heat beam eye blasts was always such a weird power. You already have dragon.

I can think of a few ways around that.
>Use rat to animate a Japanese Gundam statue.
>Suddenly you have a guy in a Mobile Suit chasing you

>Use a monkey + snake combo to sneak up on you when you're on the ground, turn you into something that can't hold a talisman. Like an insect. Suddenly you can't use any of your talismans

>Pig and Dragon talisman fire blasts in the sky indiscriminately until I burn down your house

I think horse would theoretically allow him to live for as long as his full natural human lifespan, since he wouldn't die from anything other than age.

I suppose they could get crazy and start doing some ghetto surgery and replace their parts with young parts as needed. I wonder how the horse talisman deals with donated organs?

just fly to the moon.

>Forgot who shendu was
>Look him up
>Find this
I-I'm not a scalie I swear!

Shit forgot pic

Dog, horse, snake, (dps of your choice)
You live forever, remove their healer, and are invisible for your killing blow

nigger talisman

Rabbit, Snake, Ox, Rooster
Rabbit and Snake make me invisible and fast so my enemy has very little chance of catching me. If my enemy does catch me the Ox will give me super strength in a fight. If i get tired just use Rooster to flu away.

I need to rewatch this series, I don't think I ever finished it. The last thing I remember is the season with the masks.

Huh, weird that Dragon's the worst one. Or at least bottom 3

Just stop there.

The fifth season was a huge drop in quality

Dog, horse, rabbit, ox. Fucker's going to have a hell of a time trying to put me down. I'd probably go out of my way not to finish them off, just beat their shit repeatedly and take one talisman from them with each victory. Not even the massively OP ones first either, except maybe the snake to prevent them from sneak attacking me.

Now you just made me even more curious

>slice life anime powers where you meet your evil twin
>your twin turns out to actually be good

This is actually pretty tough. I could be practically invincible, but if he gets something like sheep or snake he could snatch my talismans and fuck me. But if I take all the OP ones like dog/horse/sheep/snake, I won't be able to kill the fucker because he'll just be rolling and flying around like a goddamn fairy and shooting fire and making waifu statues attack me.

Monkey, Rooster, Sheep and Rabbit

Turn the fucker into a clam with Monkey and take away any chance he has of moving around

Superstrength and heat vision don't matter if you don't have limbs or eyes. And an Immortal life of being trapped as a clam is hell.

>travel to an alternate dimension
>user there is successful with a perfect family
>oh this must be the dimension where my alternate version is happy right?

no, thats the real user YOU are the alternate version

How much autistic fanfiction would you have to write to change a character's personality, then?

>since he wouldn't die from anything other than age.

And even that's getting longer and longer.

Rabbit and snake combo: Invisible superspeed means I can steal any of the talismans I need before he even notices.

The other two could literally be anything. I'd probably take Dog and Monkey just to remoove his two best forms of defence.

Sheep is useless unless I fall asleep and the first talisman I'll pinch will probably be Ox or horse so I can just take him out.

He had a small redemption story at the end of the first season. Uncle took him in, mended his wounds and taught him a better way (plus kick ass magic).

>that obligatory guy that always shows up that says he takes all the powers

This is why no one liked playing with you as a kid.

Monkey, Horse and Dog.
Then I can finally enact all of my fantasies.

>All these no-pig plebs
Fucking EYE LASERS SON

Rooster, Rabbit and Dog for me please. When will they be delivered?

I wish more shows could feature magic systems like jackie chan adventures.

If they get the Tiger, is their evil half more hellbent or less hellbent on killing me? And is their good half strong/interested enough to help me?

Yeah but you can't see during the couple of seconds you fire the beams off.

Dog,Sheep,Horse,Rooster

Dog was useless without a second one.

OP AS FUCK Tier
Horse
Dog

Fucking Awesome Tier
Monkey
Dragon
Rooster

Pretty Good Tier
Rabbit
Ox
Rat
Snake

Overly Situational Tier
Sheep

Absolute Garbage Tier
Pig (When compared to Dragon)
Tiger

>make a clay figure
>write some story about how it grants every single power ever to whoever brings it to life
Rat is all I need

>Lasers
>Worse than just Fire

If anything the dragon talisman is the one they cheaper out on.

Really, the pig talisman should have been something like super vision or x ray eyes or super smelling. Pigs smell out trouffles and shit, why would you ever get laser eyes from that?

Then again, roosters can't really fly.

Dragon allowed you to also burn things to the touch and shoot fire from both mouth and hands. It was like being a fire bender without all the martial arts training. That's far more versatile.

But yeah no matter how you slice it the two of them are redundant.

>Monkey in mid tier, one of the most versatile talismans.

No not really.

What are you going to do with it exactly? If you turn into a rat for espionage or something you're putting yourself in incredible danger, because you're still a pathetic, vulnerable rat.

It being a bit more versatile than Dragon and Pig is why it's in Mid and not Low, but even using it offensively you'd be better off with Dragon or Pig.

LEAPING CROW TAKES FLIGHT

Change to birds to fly, fish to swim, all sorts of things to climb, cheetah to run fast in burst, horse to run long distances, elephant to move/crush things in your way, snake to get to hard to reach places, anything nocturnal to see in the dark, and much more.

Sure it's not the strongest combat talisman but for everyday life it's got tons of uses.

OVERWEIGHT ORANGUTAN FILES HIS TAXES

iirc Dog could be used as a shield against Shendu's fire and other magical blasts.

Uncle and the pet dog walked away from would be fatal attacks without a scratch and were even able to shield other people

Dog/Horse > Rabbit/Ox > Dragon/Pig > Snake/Monkey > Rooster > Rat >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tiger/Sheep

>Forgetting Telekinesis on Rooster

Dog and Horse. The other two don't matter, but probably Ox and Rabbit.

which one wants the least trouble? and is there any chance either of them are carrying a baby of some sort

It's an instant transmogrification beam

Just point and shoot at whoever is chasing you and turn them into a chinchilla

And outside of a fight you could do a shit ton of stuff with it.
You could give zoos new and rare exhibits and get paid.
You help save endangered species
You could help slow down colony collapse
And depending on if it works on extinct animals you could make a shit ton of money with something like Jurassic Park