THE REAL REASON DISNEY DID IT

The real reason why theykilled off Luke

youtube.com/watch?v=pzxV9y1Ba7k

You don't call out The Mouse.

Based Mark

>Rey caught it? She hasn't even been to Dagobah for training!
JewJew btfo

Why did this have to happen to Mark?

After Based Mark calls out their shitty handling of the franchise:

>KK in damage control mode: Luke plays a very important role in TLJ

Based Mark: Well... that's good to hear...

Calling out the jews on their BS. Based.

Mark called it

The Mouse is just waiting for Mark Hamill to die an """accident""" or something similar, because it's way cheaper to use CGI Luke/Mark. And family memebers are greedy and don't give a fuck

I have seen The Last Jedi at a test screening and just want to say that for all the movie's problems, Luke's death is not one of them. He's not some hologram projection. He is actually there and can affect his environment. Him walking up to the First Order's armada on Crait is a scene from every fan's dreams, and his exchange with Kylo is sincerely remourseful and moving. When we see him on the island and watch him become one with the force, it literally made me cry. IT was the best sendoff ANY character has ever had in the franchise. But the biggest point I wanted to bring up, is that force ghosts are no longer just blue hologram looking things that have chats with the living. They look lmuch more like themselves, and they can now affect reality, as is evident from Yoda calling down lightning to burn the tree on the island, and it is fortified by some things Luke says to Kylo. I really believe he will 100% be back in an active way, beyond just telling Rey what to do. He doesn't even give a shit about Rey, at all. He does what he does for Leia and guilt towards Kylo

nice copypasta reddit

wow hamill hates the new ones, no wonder they kill luke

still not seeing your movie, mouse shill

No it's because they put a (((man hating lesbian))) in charge and filled the entire film with anti white motifs mad by a (((director)))

I'm shocked just shocked.

Nah. You call out the (((mouse))) at any given chance. They deserve to be shit on for nearly every decision they've made with this franchise.

go to bed mark

he tried to warn us bros, why didn't we listen

I feel like Mark never wanted in on it and had the same arrangement as Ford, but because you can't kill Solo and Skywalker in the same movie, Mark had to wait(Ford gets first dibs cause he wanted out since Empire).

I think that's a big reason why Nutrek sucks; the screenplays are written by external factors not people.

- Solo is killed unceremoniously because Ford wants out.
- Luke is killed unceremoniously because Mark wants out.
- Phasma is their because Kennedy liked some random early concept drawing.
- Poe has no arc because he was supposed to die in the first act, except the actor was tired of dying early.
- Rey is a Mary Sue because she's Kennedy's self-insert.
- POCs and woman are jarringly shoved into the empire because diversity quotas.

These movie plots are 90% internal politics, 10 percent ideas for a story.

He signed on before George sold the rights to Disney. The sad thing is that Disney didn't even use George's outline.

>Han dies
>Luke dies
>Kylo is beyond redemption
>Poe is an idiot who needs Leia to rein him in
>Finn is an idiot who needs Rose to rein him in

THE FORCE
IS
FEMALE

When will the manchildern riot to her?

They killed him off so that the next movies are easier to approach without needing to watch old ones.

Pure business move.

>Mark shits on TFA for awful writing and no originality
>Disney execs are faced with one of two choices
>either they make sure ep8 is well-written and consult Mark on how Luke should be written (only Lucas knows Luke better than Hamill) so that Mark embraces it and his enthusiasm reassures the fans
>or they kill him so they don't have to worry about him anymore

>they chose the second option

>oy vey he keeps talking too much, shut him down in the next film

>kill old cast save for carpet, gaybot and artoo
>expect manchild to watch it and spend money on its merch

It seems they hate money.

Wow this totally changed my mind, I can't wait to give Disney all my money now
May the Porg™ be with you!