‘The Last Jedi’ earns highest Rotten Tomatoes top critic score of any ‘Star Wars’ film

Apologize.

Who in their right mind would care about what a bunch of expired vegetables think of a film?

sounds extremely plebkino

I have to go now, my planet needs me.

I'll be watching it this friday. I have no need to apologize. I'm curious what they cooked up.

Anyone who believes the leaks is a brainlet of the lowest tier

How could they possibly not be real. Seriously if you have any logical reasoning for them not being real I'll be so happy.

studios put out fake leaks to throw off audiences

Fuck off shill

SUBMIT

New Hope and Force Awakens both have 93% too..

And Empire Strikes Back has 94%, higher.

Additionally ECB has 8.9/10 average and New Hope 8.6/10 average rating vs New Jedi's 8.4.

Literally fake news.

Reminder:
Kylo doesn't turn on Snoke and kill him to take control of the First Order
Ackbar doesn't die
Luke didn't attempt to murder his nephew in his sleep years ago
Leia doesn't get BTFO into space for 10 seconds and use the force to float back in a ship
Yoda doesn't destroy ancient Jedi texts and a magic tree
the Canto Bight stable boy doesn't use the force
Luke doesn't die fighting Kylo on the salt planet
these are all fake leaks

Stop pretending everyone is a shill when they like popular shit. I just wanted a good ending for Luke. I'm in a dark place right now.

Stop giving me false hope. This is really upsetting me guys. Why am I so upset about a fucking movie?

don't embarass yourself

It's over. rotten tomatoes is finished

No you see Disney paid literally hundreds of critics!

help

no

wow cool this totally wasn't paid for or anything

>8.4/10 even with Disney bonus AND Star wars bonus

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Every single critic was paid off
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'll wait for the TRUTH

I cannot fucking wait for the memes

>142 paid shills
>8.2 on imdb
Around this time in 2015, TFA was up towards 9.8 on imdb. So once the paid critics are in, the non paid real reviews will drive the score down.

Rogue One wasn't exactly a hit with critic, its ended up in the 70s right? Thats garbage by disney standards.
Granted that could be exactly how disney planned it

that would actually be a cool move. Has any studio actually done that?

We'll know if Disney does once this movie's out

TOP Critics you dolt.

All Disney movies get high scores, I don't even know why people care about RT, critics are obviously biased or just don't care anymore

R1 has 85%. higher than all the prequels and ROTJ

The RT tomato algorithm works great for mediocre action comedies because they are crowd pleasers. You can't say they're bad movies and they're not great movies. They pure dumb entertainment so they overwhelmingly get a pass, which is all the tomato meter cares about. It doesn't differentiate between amazing movies and dumb popcorn flicks. Actually i would argue popcorn flicks will always score higher on RT than works of kino because kino is often divisive whereas popcorn flicks aren't.

>not released
>already reviewed

You damn well know the Mouse is going to let the bribery bucks flow for this one.

No one cares. Not even normies. The 2016 election and Weinstein destroyed the shiny veneer over Hollywood and people who work in the film industry.

it's not a stretch actually, Disney is swimming in money, they just bought Fox for 60 billion. It's just 143 critics, even if they paid them 10 thousand each, it would only be 1.43 million dollars total, which is chump change, especially when you consider how important RT scores are on opening day in this current age.

They did that with ESB. They "leaked" that Vader actually says "Obi wan killed your father."

The Last Jedi will make over $2 billion

10 Disney bucks have been desposited to your account

What do you have to do to write a review that will be considered official so the rotten tomatoes meter will go Down

go up goes up
Disney buys everything.

pretty much have to write for an outlet that is either published in print or online, and it has to be an outlet that people actually read

>mfw haven't and will never pay for anything nuWars

It'll be lucky to break $1.5b. No way it comes close to TFA