What does Sup Forums think of the new DC Superhero Show?

What does Sup Forums think of the new DC Superhero Show?

WE

WUZ

HEROEZ

N

SHEEET

*smacks lips*

AYO

Where is White Thunder?

Literally just Joe West with superpowers

Is this the shitty version of Static Shock?

>no part of the arrowverse
thank god, not another shit show i have to watch in order to keep with the continuity

Are you sure? I was under the impression that it was connected, there were hints in the crossover

BL is from 77

That's not Static Shock. And what's with Black people and having electricity super powers?

So Static Shock is the good version of BL?

>5
Isn't lightning like one of the whitest natural phenomenon there is? It's pure light and heat.

>what's with Black people and having electricity super powers?

For sure nobody has ever made this observation before.

dunno, I never read BL to compare it

He is the ultimate nigger. Not even the electric chair can stop him!

Impressive

>pure electricity
>...in my pants

I for one am only interested in Constantine. Can't wait for february when it releases

Are they reviving the series, or is he just going to appear as a guest every now and then?

Missed opportunity to include a picture of the Green Goblin, which would've fit right into the theme of the thread.

I'll watch if it becomes canon.

We can only hope.

Has anyone come up with a good answer yet?

CW is making an animated series with Matt Ryan reprising his role as Constantine. I have no idea why they don't make it live action when clearly Constantine is popular enough to make guest appearance on two different CW shows.

Hopefully if it's successful they'll make the move to live action.

>caring about the animated one that won't even air on tv but their shitty online site
No thanks, I was legit disappointed when they said it won't be a live action one. And also fuck NBC.

Too many CW-verse shows to keep track of as it is.

Legends of Tomorrow somehow ended up being the best show of all which is sort of strange.

there is literally only two

>2017
>Dreadlocks at an all time high
>Doesn't do a live action static shock
WHY WHY WHY!

Scheduling or whatever. The Vixen cartoon was collectively like 30 minutes long. I'm so hoping a real season 2 or soft reboot happens though. Matt Ryan is probably the best thing in the arrowverse.

I mean, if he's gonna appear in anything, it'll be in this show.

well LoT is gonna turn into hot garbage pretty quik now that Stein and Jax are both gone

>black lightning
>because he's a black man
wow haha I get it
what the fuck is this shit

They're the worst characters though. It sank because JG Wentworth left in the middle of my structured settlement.

Antiquated sensibilities of comic books getting taken back and owned by those it inadvertently marginalized.

>black lightning
>black goliath
>black panther

It's tradition