Paranatural - WORDSWORDSWORDS edition

>max's favorite insolent children song, ''Parents Are Bad And Maybe So Is The Government, But Not In Any Specific Way We Want To Articulate Because Look At The End Of The Day We're Just Trying To Bring Home The Bacon''

>Come to the Dark Side, we have immunity and leashes, like, a, uh... domesticated mongoose? Look, we're behind on workshopping our whole pitch situation; we were hoping these posters that said OBEY in big letters were sufficiently persuasive on their own.

So is this comic just going to be a series of scenes of Max being sarcastic and pithy towards the next random schoolmate who confronts him on his way to advancing the plot from now on?

Behold, the gary stu in his natural habitat, as written by Zack "Writing Is Easy" Morrison

>meme faces all around
>facism
What is this ginger thinking. Thanks for posting. I needed something to complain about without giving anyone stupid traffic.

what happened to paranatural, Sup Forums?
i used to look forward to every update, but it feels like everything's changed.

6 fingers in the first panel. Also that proposition makes sense, but it's still going way too slow.

Zack became a loser. Then he became a political loser. You can actually track his social dealings along with changes to the comic and they pair up fairly well.
He was an attention hungry hack this whole time.

What was the last great page for you?
mine was deer pussy.

You guys are baby whiners. There's a difference between valid criticism and complaining about literally everything. These threads are becoming more tiresome to follow than the comic itself.

>you are all whiners
I loved PNat once upon a time. That Zack has twisted my adoration so, is nothing but a testament to his ability to make good comics or lack thereof. These threads are only as distastful and monotonous as the comic itself.
Were it to improve so would our attitudes.
>inb4 you come back when one good strip is released and say I lied
Zack needs to right the general tradjectory, not succeed in making one strip that isn't a complete train wreck.

It's the classic cool and colorful setting that's somewhat unique and filled with mysteries and a core cast of characters that's quirky and fun that gets bogged down with the author's complete inability to understanding storytelling or even pacing so the cast balloons to huge size, interesting mysteries get looked over in favor of mundane ones, and the author's inability to actually pace the story makes us all forget why it was even interesting in the first place.

-Too many characters
-Poorly written characters
-Written in third person omniscient when third person limited would be much better and focused
-Ignoring the main selling points of the setting to follow mundane things
-Lack of conciseness
-Awful pacing

>Not Forecast Octopus
casuals.

Ah... my eyes, temporarily enhanced, spot a bad post.

please list your qualifications to dump on another person's style of comic before i thrust my fists.

>tripfag
What year is this?
Kill yourself.

Why doesn't he do monthly chapters or something. Cause page a week kills my interest massively.

>max is walking around before being called out in the last pannel of the page
>some background character spout a bunch of nonsense, trying to make it look important. The page ends on a """cliffhanger"""
>surprise, it was a joke/something random all along
>rince and repeat

What a ride.

At least we're getting through with this, and switch scene to Isaac or Spender/Isabel again soon, right? It's not gonna go on for another three fucking pages just to cut back to Day and Zarei, right?

Marty Stu
Overly Detailed Reaction Faces Quota per Page
Pop-Corn Culture Reference
Webcomic Meta-Joke
Happy Slug

All these checkmarks, but we're still in 1st gear story progression

>6 fingers
HOLY FUCK I DIDN'T NOTICE

Neither did he, somehow.

Has someone ever called him out about the pacing?

>WOAH MAX YOU'RE AWESOME
>naw I'm wry and sarcastic idgaf
>STILL THOUGH YOU'RE AWESOME
>lol ur silly, nigga
>PLEASE LET ME SUCK YOUR DICK MAX
>no it's cool I gotta bounce to the plot, peace
>WOAH MAX YOU'RE AWESOME
>lol ur silly, nigga
>WOAH MAX YOU'RE AWESOME
>lol ur silly, nigga
>WOAH MAX YOU'RE AWESOME

WHEN DOES IT FUCKING END

For all the memes he puts on about anime, this shit makes even the most padded of Shonen JUMP animes look fluid as fuck.
I guess at the end of the day, he's still an amateur, just like most webcomic artists.

>People complaining about pacing and filler not knowing this will all be relevant to the plot in chapter 6 eight years from now as per Zack's masterplan

>Implying he won't just drop it and make fun of his fans on twitter who ask him for updates.

When Max accepts his awesome and enjoys the blowjobs instead of running into yet another character.