So like what does this actually mean?

So like what does this actually mean?

Other urls found in this thread:

bleedingcool.com/2017/04/10/ardian-syaf-x-men-gold-controversy-career-now-good-bye-may-god-bless/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ohlookitsthisthreadagain.png

bait thread

report, hide, ignore

It means stop remaking this thread as soon as the old one falls off, it's not a general ffs

Muslim version of 1488 gas all jews

>So like what does this actually mean?
What did he mean by this?

>What did he mean by this?
Why do you ask?

>Why do you ask?
What do you mean by this?

can someone answer the question for curiosity sake? I looked at the last thread but it was all shitposting

>Indonesian artist went to the demonstration against the current Jakarta Governor
>Got "inspired" by the demonstrations
>Decides to put that stuff in X-Men

Doesn't matter, he and all Indonesian artists won't be used anymore, anywhere.

Okay, fine
The artist is indonesian, they have a christian guy in the governement that they don't want at the head of their mostly muslim country
People have been using the particular quran verse mentioned on the shirt as a slogan against him, and the artist decided to cameo his political ideology into the book
Unfortunately that means he literally wrote "DON'T TRUST CHRISTIANS OR JEWS" into the book because that's what the verse says, which didn't really go well with anyone

Are you the same person who keep asking the same question every thread? I'm really starting to think that you are just a troll.

And mods, ban these threads already.

No, don't! We need to get a bingo before they do that

>What do you mean by this?
Is that a rhetorical question?

Has the digital version been altered yet?

>I looked at the last thread but it was all shitposting
No you didn't. Otherwise you won't need to make this thread because it's been thoroughly answered there

Also mods delete this thread pls

>5:51
less than ten minutes til' Allah akbar

>bleedingcool.com/2017/04/10/ardian-syaf-x-men-gold-controversy-career-now-good-bye-may-god-bless/
> “My Career Is Over Now,” “Good Bye, May God Bless You All”
Goodbye, Sweet Prince.

I hate muslims, but I like some good trolling
I feel conflicted

You forgot the part where he tried to bullshit on Twitter yesterday that it means his "love" for his religion and that he was pretty much dead in the industry now.

"QS 5:51" means "Qur'an surah 5:51". Qur'an is the holy book of muslims, and surah is the term that's used of the chapters of that book. Surah 5, verse 51 says that muslims should not take Christians or jews as "awliya" (plural form of the word "wali", which has a wikipedia article if you want to research it further). The word can mean friends, protectors, guardians, helpers or allies.

There were recently protests against a Christian governor in Indonesia (which is a muslim-majority country). The controversy revolved around this specific verse; some muslims argued that a Christian man can't be accepted as leader due to that verse. The governor commented on this argument, but this caused rioting and blasphemy accusations.

The artist for that Marvel book happened to be an Indonesian muslim who sympathized with the protestors, and he wrote that verse citation into the comic for that reason. He also slipped into the comic the number "212" which is the name of the protest movement. He admitted in social media that yes, this was a deliberate political statement on his part, rather than some kind of funny coincidence.

It's possible to get away with talking shit about Christians these days, but the artist referenced a verse that mentioned jews in unfavorable light too, and jewish people tend to defend their community more fiercely. The comic he was drawing was written by a jewish guy too, so it looks like he kinda alienated his coworkers.

We all know that he is fired, because he mocked jews. If he mocked whites, or christians, he would got scot free. Prove me wrong.

talking shit about christians it's perfectly fine. literally they don't care but jews are different, they get completly offended, you can't just get away with any kind of insult against jews

I really hope that they won't assassinate Syaf....
Guy's final statement has sounded, like he knew that they will come for him. Soon

IMO it sounded more like he wants to culturally enrich someone with a truck.
People like him usually don't get assassinated, they just get their reputation ruined so they'll end up as an unemployable outcast.

assassinate? nah brah that's not how they work, they just gonna ruin his life and make sure he never gets a job ever again in any major industry, Syaf probably gonna end working as a street vendor somewhere

In that case.....
God bless our merciful overlords!

Back to your safe space, you boring piece of shit.

It could have been worse. He could have hidden messages that are pro isis

It means another week of spamming this topic before you get bored of it and move on

you know i can totally see that happening if they hadn't spotted this sooner