youtube.com/watch?v=7DKsHGr58sQ

>That Red Son costume

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XUjNuGvtyz8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw you suck at fighting games

When are we gonna see Power Girl?!

All it takes is practice, user.

Just follow the combo videos on youtube. Or spam projectiles on easy mode.

Imagine a world in which BtAS made it over to Japan in the 90's instead of X-Men. Just imagine the DC vs Capcom that would have ensued, and the subsequent janky but entertaining Infinity: Gods Among Us.

Mr. Freeze low-key confirmed as a Premier Skin

This game looks as clunky, awkward and embarrassing as the first one. Other than the story, I have no idea why people like these games.

Also did the narrator just say "The key to evolution is control?" What? Do you ever feel like some of the lines in stupid gameplay promos like this feel... not thought all the way through?

I would hope that gear is more sidegrades than straight upgrades.
Or at least be really careful with their matchmaking.

what kinda skins will Atrocitus have?

Good to see your opinion, user, your opinions on fighting games are really important to us.

Injustice was based on MK9.

Injustice 2 is based on MKX.

There's actually a pretty big difference.

Dat Flash finishing move

youtube.com/watch?v=XUjNuGvtyz8

I recommend not trying to git gud.

People who go and memorize long combo strings do it because they want to and are driven to get better. Fighting games are their thing.

Once you pick a character you like, just start to remember the short little combos listed on the in-game moves screen. That's all you need unless you want to make fighting games your hobby.

Mk9 was better tho

>Injustice was based on MK9.

Injustice played NOTHING like MK9. If anything, Injustice has more similarities to MKX than MK9 with all that setplay shit.

>embarrassing

Injustice Global Sales = 3.81

Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Global Sales = 2.41

Street Fighter V Global Sales = 1.06

So, embarrassingly successful? The guys at NRS must be pretty ashamed, I'm sure.

Why is it any time someone criticizes this game defenders immediately start shitting on Capcom and Marvel? And it's the opposite in MvCI threads.

It's the same as in movie threads.

Tfw the only DC characters you like are Flash & Supergirl so you dont wanna buy it full price but still wanna play

You get gear rewards even if you lose

Him being a premier was part of the roster leak

The gear system is going to make learning MU's hell compared to your average 2d FG. For every one character, you got like 5 different MU's for your main. Batman A might beat your character, while Batman C just goes even.

I don't understand why NRS would think raising the learning curve by expanding the amount of game knowledge needed to be required by the player is something anybody wants. And I didn't even touch on the balance concerns, especially when it comes to NRS. simplicity, consistency, and quality content > stuffing your game to the brim with as much bullshit as possible.

On a purely aesthetic note, I do think the gear system is dope though.

Cuz it'll play better than any Capcom fighter since TvC.

Are you from Sup Forums?

Because more than half the time, the people criticizing NRS will use Capcom as their example of a good fighting game

There's two modes. Casual uses the gear's stats, Competitive exclusively uses gear for aesthetics. Tournaments will almost assuredly be Competitive mode only.

Characters don't get skins anymore user. Just gear, shaders and premiers.

No, I actually only liked those 2 characters even before their shows came out

Yeah the gear stuff should have been cosmetic, the character variations in MKX was terrible with many characters lacking even their basic moves.

>tfw your mains in Injustice 1 are dead and it's unlikely they'll come back

Though given the possibilities for Brainiac's moveset he may be a solid replacement for the dearly departed Lex.

When they do a Supergirl stream, if hey haven't already done one. Otherwise it'll be in a premier skin stream. In that case it'll be a lot closer to release.

At least you can cover up Catwoman's hideous face well

>Injustice threads get spammed to death by Capfags.
>Someone actually says we have to support SFV or the FGC will die.
>Laughter insues.
>Someone points out how successful Injustice is despite the constant "REEE STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE!"
>Why are you guys picking on Capcom and Marvel?
You know, it is just like the movie threads.

Gear is an improved version of the variations system.

>fighting game with gear you need to unlock

no thanks. kiss goodbye to any chance of a metagame.

Injustice 2 #5 Cover

MOOOTHEERRFUCCKIIING

TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDD

>putting loot in a fighting game
It's not a terrible idea, but if they really wanted to make the game more interesting, they should add more player vs. player interaction on the leader boards.

Don't even compare MKX and SFV.....shit is embarrassing.
The fact that NRS games tend to outsell Capcom games triggers many Capcom fags.

who /preorder/ here?

And how? Online store or LGS?

I ordered the ultimate edition at my LGS, but they couldn't guarantee that I'd get it because it's over it's max.

Why is it a giving that the competitive casual players would prefer gear mode over non gear mode for online pvp play? I can see it for offline, but online, nah. From my experience over the years, casuals get discourage and overwhelmed faster than anybody else when encountering something they perceive as cheap or unforgiving, which is anything they don't know how to counter.

I could easily see a casual running into a 600 health dr.fate zonning with buffed fireballs and turning the game off right then and there. I predict that all gear will do is increase the frequency of said occurrence compared to genre norms. And abilites&gears will most likely be heavily unbalanced, I could see the system most likely ending up being a haven for exploits like tag team mode in mk9.

And please, do not underestimating the reality of pro players trolling with that system since they have the knowledge and skill to breakdown and discover cheap shit with their mains. I know i'll be trolling scrubs with gear&ability exploits just like I did with tag infinites in mk9.

Ranked the main mode that everyone plays has gear turned off.

It's only for a separate player match function that gear works.

Gear seems like it's more for single player then multiplayer.

If gear is turned off, its much more a game of just core game fundamentals, which tends to reward more skilled players.
If there was a gear system for online ranked play, and from the looks of it, gear gives a strict advantage, then you would have a system that rewards time spent playing, rather than skill.
I would think that more casual players would rather have the option to just do something cheesy.
I'm not all that familiar with NRS games though, I mostly play guilty gear, so I could be completely off mark.

>ted
>written by based tom
nice

Someone dump the comic

>If gear is turned off

Gear is never *turned off* only the effects of gear can be turned off, this includes abilities(special move items). This means that, ranked players, and players who play with gear effects off in lobbies will obtain gear. Also, gear can only be won by winning multiplayer matches, it can't be won in offline versus or when losing online.

I can easily see top players finding dumb shit with gear items and trolling it up in player matches for fun, some of that was occurring in the beta. I wouldn't be shocked IF pvp casuals end up largely moving towards non gear mode play.

Rip

>EVERY SINGLE COLD SKIN HAS THE HOOD DOWN AND THAT STUPID HEADGEAR

FUCK

I AM GETTING SO WORRIED

Did they say that losing online wont grant gears? Im sure it does but i could be wrong. And you cant get gear in offline 1v1 but you can in arcades/story mode and whatever they are going to have to replace star labs

>All these gear pieces
>Not a single outfit you can make that's not overdesigned tacticool garbage
NRS pls

Rot in hell, Floyd.

>playing with gear on in the first place
lmao

It's gonna be a mess competitively, everyone's gonna play with it off.

>Overpowered DLC characters

What, the most busted as hell characters in MK9 were Cyrax and Kabal, like Batgirl and Manhunter were strong in the first Injustice but then there was Lobo and Zatanna, MKX had cancer Tanya and later Alium but again the others were fine.

Also the netcode they ended up doing on MKX 2.0 was/is great, they could slapdash copy that over to Injustice 2 and shit won't be a problem.

Gamestop

This did a really poor job explaining the Gear system. Congrats to NRS on making something as simple as selecting your character color extremely confusing.

Kenshi is top 3 in mk9. Freddy is arguably top 5. And Skarlett was broken at launch but they nerfed her. Rain was always shit though. Your correct about injustice. MKX was garbage all around imo.

when are they going to reveal Joker dammit

well what visual modifers or whatever the fuck there calling them now?

>Get Green Arrow to level 99
>Unlock yet another shade of green!

>"&!"
>"9!"

c'mon, binary is a language. You can make words.

There is no off option for stat boost? You'd think smash and sf would have taught them about putting in unwanted stat boosters.

>implementing Gear score
>in a fucking fighting game

Gear stats is off in competitive mode.

Freeze is a premier skin

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE