2 DAYS UNTIL THE HOMESTUCK EPILOGUE!

2 DAYS UNTIL THE HOMESTUCK EPILOGUE!

WHAT ARE YOUR EXPECTATIONS?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/mJ9zRD8B
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What do the arrows mean?

it means he either reply to them or they replied to him.

>this modern chat program
Still pisses me off.

Cohen misses the mark as usual

Hussie was in charge of this flash.

nah not really, no epilogue, we may as well write our own ending to this at this point.

Disappointment, mediocrity, drama, and about as much discussion of video games as an average Sup Forums thread.

But was he really

He isn't even in charge of his own life.

Bullshit, I didn't see a tumblr image of Piggy writing the word "cuck" on Hussie's forehead.

it means he sent them something, they opened it, and didnt reply

I also dont like it becase its not even parodying a program like pesterchum or vriskagram, just straight earth snapchat.

god that is more depressing.

>even piggy stopped giving us huss updates
He really is dead

he died of a broken joey

What even is that?

Joey is Unbreakable!

Joey is Not Crash.

Probably something stupid about how the kid's kids are off going on their own adventure and how wonderful and amazing it'll be because they're kids who don't know any better.

If it even comes out, not a lot. Just sappy shots of the kids being happy with their new lives (except John) and then "The End"

If they had kids tumblr would implode in fury.

>Implying making people angry is something Hussy would NEVER want to do

that's old hussie.

they already did

actual kids, not ectobabies

I can't believe Dave married a brunette

>not a single hybrid human-troll
trollfans tfo

If human skulls are built with calcium, what are troll and hybrid skulls built with?

I expect disappointment.

Why don't we find out?

trollcium

Hybrids aren't made out of anything because they don't exist.

They can exist though, as stated by Huss. Although I'd like to imagine they're freaks or sterile.

Yeah via ectobiology, which apparently doesn't seem to exist anymore. So much like Davepeta, hybrids are thankfully gone.

If John Cusack is a universal constant, does that mean that through the generations these ectobiolobabies will eventually create John Cusack?

Is John the great ancestor of John Cusack?

Universal, not planetary.

But they did create a new universe.

Yeah but you think they're the only planet with sentient life on it?

>Vriska got the best fucking ending

she died a hero no one asked for

>which apparently doesn't seem to exist anymore
Why do you say that? I mean, that's how they created all those children.

That's how they created all those children 5000 years ago.

Whose trollkid is that? I can only assume Jade because of the ear scratching.

There's still teleporting technology, it stands to reason that ectobiology junk works too. Besides, there are at least two methods of time travel AND Roxy can just create anything from nothing because Rogue of Void is fucking OP bullshit nerf them now

What happened to the artist?

she still draws stuff, recently she's been in to Zelda stuff.

>trollkid
It's not a troll

Got sick of the hiatuses, moved on to things more satisfying than Homestuck (IE everything)

Ectobiology was stated to be responsible for an initial population surge, but evidently after the first wave it seems like they reproduce the only fashioned way.

>Jade
>naming her kid Owen
Come on, use your head.

Oh
Ohhhhhhhh
I get it now.

Are you sure? I mean, we know he wasn't even in charge of Collide. Someone else did the storyboarding.

>Before retcon
>Characters use unique parodies of IM clients, with their own looks and functionalities
>Retcon
>Characters use bland copies of existing websites, down to the names, themes, interface, etc., but for the sake of humor
>Post-ending
>Characters use existing real world phone apps, played entirely straight, no jokes to be found in the use of this specific medium

The progression isn't too surprising, in hindsight.

What?

That doesn't prevent someone with warped morals from trying to experiment with ectobiology. Like using a horrorterror as one of the components

Ironically by using modern stuff instead of dated programs from that point on he guaranteed Homestuck would become awkward and dated.

AND IT WILL COME LIKE A FLOOD OF PAIN POURING DOWN ON ME

It almost seems like whoever writes Homestuck nowadays doesn't understand some of its basic conventions.

such nerds

>only 55 combinations are possible among the 8 humans if you take out ectobiology with one self
> 4 of those would just be the beta kids anyway so it is only 51 unique combinations

And then what? Those shat out again and again? I find it hard to believe that this new humanity is not without it's issues.

>It almost seems like whoever writes Homestuck nowadays doesn't understand some of its basic conventions.

Meenahquest was written well into Act 6 and was definitely Hussie's work. Unless you're denying that, of course, but back then we had no reasons to.

Really, the dream-bubble Tumblr parody really hinted at what was to come. There were thematic renamings like "rebubble", you could hate posts and password your personal spaces, but... that was about it. Vriskagram is one step away.

I miss Pesterchum.

>Hospital or Vet
Oh man, I remember Wolf Kids.

I can't believe people were upset by this artist, this is so cute

So, all music from the comic is 70% off right now, meaning you can buy literally every album for $55 total.
It seems like a good deal but does anyone know if the money goes to WP or to the musicians?
If the latter it might be worth it to support the best elements of the Homestuck art team.

Yeah but even that was kind of ehhhh

she was a het shipper

it goes to both, and from what i heard the musicians get a pitiable % from the later albums

A source would be nice, but then again I believe you. Seems like a thing WP would do.
I think I'll stick with my pirated mp3 and go straight for the donate button on my favorite artists' websites, then.

pastebin.com/mJ9zRD8B

All the more reason to like her

Christ.

Holy fucking shit, by pitiful I thought you meant twenty percent, not FIVE. That's just theft.

>Hussie IS actually in fucking debt
>he only partned up with the Snapchat guy to get some cash and shill his product with his webcomic

Poor guy.

they weren't she left the fandom before it turned to shit, if anything people forgot about her, but her JohnRose stuff is possibly one of the best stuff i've seen.

>they weren't
They were, they used to call her tastelikehomophobe because she refused to draw gays.

shit man, is that one of the reason she ended up leaving then?

I think she was too straight to care what fujos think. Most people left because they got sick of Hussie, not the rest of the fans.

Hussie chose to follow the money, or at least fickle numbers as well as everything course that led his comic (and eventual "intellectual property," which prioritized pandering over quality) straight into a pitfall. He deserved at least 70% of what he got.

This obliterated every lingering ounce of sympathy I had for Huddle and ruins a lot of my nostalgic affection for Acts 1-4. How the fuck did they think that was okay to do to people?

The only thing he didn't deserve was the dead dad thing.

There's no way to disprove that Hussie Sr. was the real genius behind Homestuck and used his son as a front so the comic would seem more approachable.

who's who?

>Not much else set to drop on 4/13 this year. Should be an update on game status. See you then.
I'm not sure whether this is sincere or an extremely self-aware ironic joke

it's fucking impossible to tell with this guy

Hussie's current attitude these days seems to be "uncreative and detached"

lol wtf. They have a copyright notice for the wrong url at the bottom of the page. Whoever's handling Hussie's website fucked up.

They look exactly how I expected

Is Homestuck undeniable proof that relying on fans to continue the legacy will always end in disaster?

Yes
Fans are usually fucking stupid and not very creative, they are not cut out to be in positions of creative leads.

>no fanadventure ever had Karkat talk with his pre-retcon version

where ARADIA here

nowhere in particular

Remember when Aradia and Sollux were characters in the comic?

It would actually explain quite a bit.
rj is RJ. Everyone else isn't important.