This is my son, big hoss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5mEJbX5pio8
usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2016/03/15/arrest-report-shows-what-cops-found-chumlees-house-besides-guns-drugs/81826328/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=5mEJbX5pio8

I thought his name was fat fuck.

I run this shop with my old man, old man.

>run extremely successful art gallery/historical artifact store in one of the biggest tourist cities in the world
>have charm, business sense, negotiation skills, and a huge network of experts and industry contacts
>only son is a surly fat retard who shuns half your customers and buys $90k go karts off the other half
>his best friend is an equally fat tweaker who is inexplicably more likable than you and your whole family, steals from you, humiliated you, and ruins your big break
>mfw

What's a Hoss?

>son

I thought they were brothers what the fuck

A hick trying to say horse

more like missing a big part of his brain

He's a big Hoss

for an expert

this is my wife's son, big hoss

Impressive, let me call up a buddy of mine. He knows all about your wife and her son.

I heard Chumlee died, is that true?

how many cheese burgers does big hoss eat in a three day period

Rick seems like a cool dude. Clearly enjoys history of all sorts and enjoys his craft. The other three seem like such awful douchebags who are only in it for the money/fame and only like cars

>steals from you

???

>it's a big hoss sits on a supersize toilet for so long that his legs grafted to the seat and they need to call in an expert to peel him off episode

No, it's fake.

But he is a drug dealer.

usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2016/03/15/arrest-report-shows-what-cops-found-chumlees-house-besides-guns-drugs/81826328/

>The arrest report for Austin Lee "Chumlee" Russell of Pawn Stars is dead serious: The Las Vegas cops found lots of guns and drugs at his house when they searched it last week, suggesting, police said, the reality star might be a drug dealer.

>But then there are some laugh-out-loud details, such as: Chumlee has a "Chum Chum Room with Dance Pole."

>In the "Chum Chum" room, police found and seized a "clear plastic baggie with white residue" and a "$1 bill rolled up with white powdery residue."

>We can only speculate what this room is for, because Detective Cody of the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police did not explain when he filled out the long list of items seized from Chumlee's abode during a search on March 9.

>The police say they were investigating an accusation of sexual assault made by a woman against the 33-year-old reality TV star, who appears on Pawn Stars as an employee of the World Famous Gold & Silver Pawn Shop in Las Vegas, where the show is filmed and where "Chum" has become a fan favorite.

>tfw no Chum Chum room to do blow off of strippers at your own house

KEK

>and a "$1 bill rolled up with white powdery residue."
1dollar. fucking rock bottom. when i partied, i refused to snort with anything less than a 50. it just seemed too trashy. if i only had 1-20 bills, i'd just use a house key

BIG SOS

Dis My big horse son HEEEEEEEEEEEHHHH

Wait, what did Chumlee do to ruin his big break? I thought the fat fuck was the show's mascot.

that's medium hoss

Oh nevermind, I read the thread.

What always cracked me up about this show was how desperate these guys were in trying to come off as if they were "badass". Rick seems like a decent enough guy, but the whole wannabe-rockabilly bullshit is just pathetic.

You now remember that tatted up new girl that was on like two episodes.

that's really fucking stupid logic. i know people who do coke are usually vain douche bags but that's needlessly pointless.

he’s a sperg coke head what are you going to do?

And this is my sus, big SOS

why do cops automatically try to catch every party animal as a drug dealer now. like obviously the guy has a ton of guns, he works at a pawn shop he has access to tons of guns and money. of course the party guy is going to have strippers and blow everywhere. and yeah he probably sells it to friends once in a while when they ask for a hook up. but he's probably not a drug kingpin.

if he was i doubt some whore would get away with trying to complain about "sexual harassment". bitch would be quiet in fear or dead.

"Well it's definitely a saddle"

"Well thanks for coming in Mark"

>He leaves

good point, laugh i guess

>"I wanted to be uhhh tattoo, but then uhhh something-"

Read their book. They live in a bad part of Vegas and had to routinely bash in tweakers heads with tire irons.

it isn't just about the cops

the county/state/federal prosecutors look better and have their "careers" advanced much more rapidly if they appear as if they are taking down drug dealers, you know?

from the state's point of view, it is essentially the objective of a good many bureaucrats and contractors to have individuals hit with the hardest penalized crimes.

Fucking chad warden kek

I wonder if there was some sort of bad blood. Local cops are always working closely with pawn shops. I wonder if they were the same cops that busted the Chum

I'll get give you 20$ for that Big Mac and large french fry.... no, 25... 30$.

>HOW MUCH IS IT WORTH?
I think it you sell it at an auction we might get $300 for it
>HURRRRRR LET'S START AT $300

true, i used cops, in a very general sense of the word (authority). you're right, but i did mean how the story was pushed and what they're trying to pin him as.
clearly he's broken the law, clearly he's been partying, but then they paint this picture to make things seem worse.
>like omg the guy has parties with women stripping.
>rich young single guy uses blow
>we got a real scumbag off the street of las vegas

And my sos, Big SoS

big sauce?

wooden case