Do you think there are actual star wars going on out there, far, far away?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tOyizlAngFE
youtube.com/watch?v=WtUxDbWcVTc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If there were, they were long ago.

in a galaxy far far away

Could be. Maybe one day vogons will come by to demolish the planet for a superhighway

i hope some aliens take me out of my misery and this meaningless animalistic existance

No because a galaxy far, far away is actually hell

statistically it's not as unlikely as you might think

Interstellar travel is probably a nonstarter.

almost certain of it

I hope not

its not possible at all that there are any close enough to talk to use, we’re all going to die on this planet alone and in embarassment just like everyone on this board :^)

Without a doubt.

Why are there humans in star wars again? Did the all migrate to our galaxy or something?

End yourself you fucking faggot. Why do you need ayy lmaos to end your life?

the universe is at least twice the size of Texas

so ayy lmaos are fighting out there somewhere

Do you think all the planets there are flat like ours?

Maybe, but its irrelevant. Humans will never even reach Mars.

No. Apes and Angels, look it up.

hollow not flat, with singularities in their cores

I don't think it would be like in Star Wars. Space is too vast to spend time fighting one another, and the technology to inflict suffering on one another is too far developed.

I can't believe I'm saying it, but if there were a real intergalactic conflict it would be something like Warhammer 40k where you have isolated instances of galactic powers coming into contact with each other on the planetary or solar system level. And the level of technology between these powers is wildly uneven.

No because the earth is fucking flat

I fucking hate this board

No you don't

you love it

and you love us

What nonsense, only a true adherent to the cult of modern empiricism could furnish such a braindead statement. We have a sample size of one for planets that produce life. In your arrogance, you believe this reflects the universe at large? What tripe.

My headcanon for this is that Star Wars doesn't actually take place "A Long Time Ago In A Galaxy Far Away", it takes place in our Milky Way galaxy, in the far future, and Earth is Coruscant.

Earth is on the outer rim of the Milky Way and Coruscant is in the centre of the Star Wars galaxy, retard

I would like to see a movie about the early years of faster than light travel for humanity if it were discovered tomorrow.
Imagine if tomorrow someone made a huge breakthrough in science that essentially gave us hyper or warp drive capability. How long would it take us to find a suitable planet to colonize? How would it affect life back on Earth?

*bRAAAAAAAAP*

Oligarchs would stop ruling from behind the scenes and just take control of the West as a corporatist government

born to late to explore the world born to early to explore the galaxy

Life appeared on Earth as soon as the conditions were right, though, it's not unreasonable to think that life could be the norm, not the exception, for Earth-like planets.

Though my guess is that while simple life forms resembling microbes or fungi are common, complex intelligent life is very rare.

nigger we only been here a few thousand years and only started to explore in the last 100 at best. there's fucking oceans in the moons of jupiter nigger who knows what kind of ayy lmaos swim in there.

not that far away
you need gen 3 night vision goggles to see them, they're invisible to the naked eye
youtube.com/watch?v=tOyizlAngFE

look at the bright side, you were born just in time to witness humanity first steps into the cosmos and the birth of the internet

>the birth of the internet

And also the death of the internet

>implying you would be exploring the world if you were born centuries ago
>implying you would be exploring the galaxy if you were born however many millennia from now

Let's face it, you wouldn't have done those things anyway even if you had the chance.

At least we witnessed the birth of the information age. We got to explore the young internet, bro. That's something, right?

And social medias destruction of society

Born just in time for anime sex-bots

Sad that social media actually destroys society. I honestly would not mind a timeline where mobile phones didn't take and Mark Zuckerberg died in a rape attack by Tom, who was executed for it.

>
OP already said that part shithead
kill yourself

Or relatively close by as the case may be...

Contrary to popular belief, there isn't any other life out there. That's why mankind has to start exploring space at one point, to bring life across the galaxy

Have you not seen the moons of mars? Lucas literally knows the secret to our origins and laid them out in star wars

So that's why the devil was in star wars

There are trillions of planets. Even if that means there's a 1 percent chance of life that still means millions of planets might have life on them

This makes me think of the intro to the original Battlestar Galactica:

>There are those who believe life here began out there
>far across the universe
>with tribes of humans who may have been the forefathers of the Egyptians, or the Toltec or the Mayans.
>Some believe that there may yet be brothers of man, who even now fight to survive
>somewhere beyond the heavens.

youtube.com/watch?v=WtUxDbWcVTc

The truth is that there are both stars and wars in this cruel world....

I’m memory serves some EU shit actually attempts to explain this.

well shit, there's probably life, but think about how much shit had to go right for us to become as intelligent as we are. Pretty sure we're the only planet that's managed to have a space faring species of life

Damn, this is a woke post.

Not necessarily breh. there are billions of galaxies out there. All so unimaginably far away.