Bring back show after 13 years

>Bring back show after 13 years
>Only ten episodes
>Decide to waste half of them on a literally who side character with a bland backstory and bad voice actress
why is this allowed?

because your mom's a whore.

basically almost all the scenes she's in involve jack so its not that bad

Because you kept bitching all those years.

>Decide to waste half of them
Even if we go by the episode descriptions (which are hardly indicative of the entire episode) only one episode seems Ashi centric, and it's still about Jack and his effect on the world (and that's assuming Jack isn't even in the episode which isn't likely)

All of the others are Jack does X, or Jack and Ashi do X. They're still Jack centric you autist.

Sure but they shouldn't have focused on her when it's the last season of Jack. She stays till the end, it's a shame.

Women should stay out of my cartoons

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

being a main character =/= focused on at the expense of other characters

I would be equally as mad if the scotsman's son was the main focus for half the episodes.

No I actually don't want women in my cartoons, you don't understand

Ashi hasn't been the focus of any of the episodes so far, so I don't understand where this complaint is coming from.

No, episode 4 was not Ashi focused.

It's meant to be a pilot for a series starring Aishi.

It's meant ot end with Jack dying, and passing his torch on to Aishi, who moves on to be the REAL Samurai Jack, and the one who REALLY defeats Aku at the end of the day.

Jack was merely a herring. It's time we moved on to a new generation, and that generation is Aishi.

sounds like you like men in a sexual way

I would agree if this wasn't a ten episode season. There is simply not enough time to develop her adequately.

>half the show

She's a regular now.

How so?

We're 4 episodes in and she's already made her heel-face turn. Now it's a matter of accepting the mantle of the hero, and the sword, and striking out against Aku.

Then we can have a whole series with Aishi trying to stop her mother, who becomes the new Akuette.

If dubs, I leak Episode 5 on Thursday. If trips, tomorrow.

Man, I will get real pissed off if this happens to be the case.

If singles, you're a filthy liar.

>People asked for a continuation of Samurai Jack for years
>It finally gets one, with most of the creative team back on the helm
>People hate it because it's not "their" Samurai Jack

>no pic

It's like people wanted samurai jack, not samurai aishi

Well it's a good thing we haven't got Samurai Ashi then isn't it?

And it still is Samurai Jack, because Ashi wasn't even the focus of episode four.

I've been wondering when has a filthy replacement EVER been a good idea in any sort of storyline?

>10 episodes with continuity
>no arthouse episodes like the bounty hunter because wouldnt fit the concept
this is the same thing that ruined south park

No, it's more like people with find literally any reason to complain about anything and then say the entire thing is garbage because of one thing, no matter how minor it is. It's both sad and pathetic really.

We had this same thread like two days ago. You killed an innocent thread for this repost

Did you forget that the entire reason people wanted the show to come back was so they could have a fucking conclusion?

I don't know.

>female Iron Man

why

you can have a one episode conclusion with the Guardian fight part 2, its not like they needed to develop a story line with a newly introduced side character

Look, episode one was incredible. The second one was just as good. Third one was again really good.
The fourth one felt out of place. There was a MASSIVE tone shift in Jack's character. Ashi's arc felt rushed as hell too, she went from trying to kill jack to not because of a ladybug.

Glad we managed the mental gymnastics to bring the thread around to this shit. Really loving it.

>We're 4 episodes in and she's already made her heel-face turn
Yep, and it felt very rushed and contrived.

it creates buzz about the replacement
pulls in curious readers
Creates Buzz when the original comes back
pulls back lapsed fans
spins off into two IPs
Widens the product line
Introduces new story threads
Lather Rise Reapeat

It keeps an old brand from getting stale and forgotten.

Praise is something you just do and then move on. Bitching is its own artform that we practice and perfect here on Sup Forums

South Park had art house episodes?
>T. cheeky cunt

I should have added, it feels like they are rushing to fill in the gaps in ashi's character arc, it's negatively impacting the show. If she was an interesting character it'd be one thing, but she is unbelievably flat, both in story and in acting.

Is good as long as we accept that minority replacements are flavor of the month shit, and serve no place in the wider spectrum.

>Bring back show after 13 years
>Only ten episodes
>Decide to waste half of them on a literally who side character with a bland backstory and bad voice actress
>decide to waste time making the 100000th thread about it.

I wonder who the joke's on.

Are you from the future or do you consider episodes 1-3 to be wasted on Ashi because she got a couple scenes in the first one and is present in the rest?

>Mental gymnastics.

You know what's mental gymnastics? Being so cock-scared of the raycist boogeyman that you're taking innocuous posts and getting angry for nothing.

I'm sure you're not a SJW, because SJWs are not as bad as whatever it is you are.

Anti-anti-SJW, perhaps? I don't know what to call your kind.

ITT:
>I like something therefore it's good and flawless
>You think a part of something is bad, that means you actually hate the whole thing
>[strawmanning]

>Stop discussing things!!11

>Sup Forums already hates this show now
sasuga

It's one thing to find flaws in something, it's a separate thing all together when they are baseless and are compounded with annoying hyperbole.

It's called a White Knight Classic. The one not entirely focused on women, but just won't shut up to obvious baits/MRAs, and shit up the thread along the others instead of STOP FEEDING THE TROLLS.

why are faggots so keen to insist that Jack sucks, even though it's good?

>because Ashi is a woman
>doesn't get the ending of Episode 4
>are complete morons
>all of the above

Typical bait shit that people can't help but respond to. That's why we're here, isn't it?

>they are baseless and are compounded with annoying hyperbole.
And now you're complaining about the people bitching about the people "bitching" about Ashi? Right?

There's been several leaks recently.

See: And pic related.

The original leaks already mentioned Aishi growing into a hero and killing Aku at the end, instead of Jack.

This IS Samurai Aishi. 13 years, and they pulled a fast ball, and replaced Jack with a new and hip character.

>the people who make the argument that Samurai Jack was always bad when defending season 5
shrug

>literally "stop disliking what I like"

Episodes 1 and 2 were fantastic. 3 was really good too. 4 felt out of place, the pacing was all over the place and Jack had a massive tone shit. He went from having horrific visions of his dead father burning to joking about back fur in two seconds flat.

Okay?

So the two are receiving development concurrently, what is the problem?

Your issue isn't Ashi is bad, you issue is that she exists at all, and that is stupid since she has barely been around and her character arc is just beginning.

>THIS. THIS. THIS.

The tenth episode ends in a literal cliffhanger with Jack dead, Aku dead, the Scottsman dead, and Aishi on a journey to stop her mother from making a shitty world even worse with her newfound Aku powers. As in, Aishi's mom FINALLY meets Aku in person, and she's so disgusted she wrenches the evil out of Aku and leaves him to die by Aishi's blade.

Aishi's mom did in the final episode what Jack has been trying to do in 50 years.

SAMURAI KINO

The kicker is that Jack never even managed to fight Aku. They never fight, he dies in the 9th episode before he even meets Aku or the Scotsman. His last words are literally "Aishi, take my blade and go. This is your destiny now."

>4/29/17 (Actually 5/6 now)
Mark your calendars. This marks the date that shippers or anti-shippers will be forever BTFO.

i likes Miles and Kamala. Haven't read the other two.

The tv-7 movie would have been better than this

FUCKING!!

Reeee....

Don't bother.

Dad-Jack was never meant to happen.

>13 years for this
JUST

It's on my b-day, I can't help but be excited.

>The original leaks already mentioned Aishi growing into a hero and killing Aku at the end, instead of Jack.

Now you are making shit up.

Wait....

Does this mean we've reached the end, only for the whole thing to become a rehash of Jack vs Aku, only with more vagina? Nothing gets resolved?

I don't believe a goddamn word you're saying, but if it turns out to be true then the salt we got from April Fools will look like a tiny anthill compared to the salt that will flow from every orifice, to the point I would be concerned for Tartakovsky's life.

Sago died so they can't have big Aku scenes no more

Nothing-nothing. Nothing gets resolved. It's literally meant as a pilot for Samurai Aishi.

>people don't want more waifu
I knew Sup Forumsmblr was gay, but not this gay.

do you believe everything you read on Sup Forums

this is a bait thread idiots
god you people are dumb

Kill yourself, waifufag

What's the matter user? Don't you appreciate what I've given to you? Do you not like sophisticated sub-plots or well developed character arks? Well in that case must take something you love most certainly...the Scotsman perhaps?

Why make up such lies?
How many bait threads have you made so far?

Ashi is a shit waifu.

It sucks because nearly all of the Jack-related threads in the catalog are bait threads now.

Mainly because you have autists like OP that spam these threads a lot too.
Which doesn't help at all and should really stop.

Worst part about it is that the people who agree with the bait threads are not baiting themselves, they're genuinely upset over non-issues.

You know how it is, pretend to be an idiot long enough and you'll eventually attract idiots who aren't pretending.

Its not. Sadly. This is how Ashi is going to look like by the end.

Get hype?

Man, it's just that there are so few epsiodes; I would've never wanted for Aishi and Jack to interact with each other so soon: I would've had them fight a bit in the snow in this episode and then have Jack leave ashi to herself somehow; like she gets badly injured and Jack spares her and treats her wounds and gets her some food but then leaves her there still unconscious and he just goes away, then she wakes up disoriented and goes another way looking for ways to become stronger than Jack. But then you would still need to spend some episodes on Aishi's own journey and that even less on Jack.

Keep on posting the same shit that you guys always do

Not like your bullshit will work since this is the 10th time we've had this crap dropped upon us.

again, how many threads have you made

One day I'll make an idiot cult of my own, just like the guy who started these threads

If it's any consolation, we get a cowboy Jack in one episode.

>Make a thread
>expose a point of view
>Justify point of view with several different arguments based on very valid concerns and actual occurrences in the show.
>Herp derp it's a bait thread, hurr these are non-issues, durr your points are invalid because I don't agree with them.

>Why make up such lies?
>what is a false flag

Well, you guys wanted a conclusion. You could have just let Jack stay the legend that he is, but you had to play against fate.

>Justify point of view with several different arguments based on very valid concerns and actual occurrences in the show.
He's spouting 'gloom and doom' bullshit for the end of the series, fuck off.

>>Herp derp it's a bait thread, hurr these are non-issues,

It's literal babies who get mad when someone doesn't think their show is the greatest thing ever, and we got a name for those.

It's called bronies.

>36 IPs
>lol it's all the same guy

Oh god, don't remind me of Korra, please. Every single doom and gloom bullshit about that series turned out to be true, in the same way every doom and gloom shit on princess Twilight turned to be true.

Please, let the leaks be fake for once, please.

>He goes to a cartoon discussion board
>doesn't want people to discuss cartoons

It's a bait thread stupid.
It's going to get people hooked in because its Sup Forums.

Like this, this is just some piss poor bait with no thought put into it at all.

Go back to your hole, you literal brony.

are you dumb?

THIS IS IT. THIS WHAT YOU ASKED FOR. AN ENDING.

Why did this have to happen?