Thrawn (April 11)
Adventures in Wild Space #3 (April 11)
Doctor Aphra #6 (April 12)
Celebration 2016 (April 13)

>Rebels 3.20/21: "Zero Hour" Parts 1 and 2
mega.nz/#F!6kczUR6L!03HhW1zTC92RQPHlO3Yi0w

>Rebels Recon: Zero Hour
youtube.com/watch?v=MyUY7LnE4ls&feature=youtu.be

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!c1oniDpC!Z7nPqjXYJC-kuzQfDGKPfvGxYXX2wAG27197b_y8UO8
twitter.com/WilliamShatner/status/851859068239069184
twitter.com/undefined/status/851859839621898241
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sheeev

It doesn't help that we reply to them and that one guy who technically doesn't reply to them while still giving them attention because he doesn't understand the concept of (you)s and instead does shit like:
>91457279
'Come on guys don't even give him any (you)s. Also you're fucking retarded because of x y and z.'

This book makes me like Pryce even more

>clone helmets with storm armor

aggravates my autism

Post characters with retarded names

Porkins

So, we will get another slip up this year?

What was this??

Blazeit Malbong revealed that Cheroot Imhigh dies in Rogue One like 6 months before the movie came out

Ironically it didnt matter, because it turned out the entire group dies, and near-enough at the same time, so it didn't spoil anything.

But at the time nobody knew that of course.

So yesterday I watched the PT for the first time in years (got this screenshot from 2 threads ago, I watched them on my tv not my computer), and the for the first time since i've been in and out of film school.

My opinion is that they attempted a seriously multifaceted plot, much more involved than the OT, and mostly succeeded.

The OT comes out on top simply because it's easier to polish a more straightforward story than it is to manage everything Lucas juggled.

But overall, it's mostly preference. Other than ESB, none of them have significant variation in competence or directing skill.

>But at the time nobody knew that of course.
Anyone with a brain knew that the entire cast was going to die well before Celebration even happened.

Sheev Palpatine

>But at the time nobody knew that of course.
Believe it or not a lot of people believed that Jyn was going to be Rey's mother.
The cast's reaction was still pretty funny, though.

Not really, considering Gareth himself has said that there was originally going to be survivors.

He said he didn't expect Disney/Kathleen would ever allow the entire cast to die, but they said they didn't mind, it fit the story well.

That was the assumption, anyway, mixed in with the usual cries of 'If they survived, then how come we don't see them anywhere else?'

Having a brain is one thing, but this is an internet fanbase we're talking about here.

Don't worry, Rey's mother (or grandmother?) is soon to be revealed...

Heresy.

>Asian girl giving birth to the most britbong of britbongs

Explain

Thrawn Audiobook, before anybody asks again

mega.nz/#!c1oniDpC!Z7nPqjXYJC-kuzQfDGKPfvGxYXX2wAG27197b_y8UO8

I'm about an hour in and it's not quite hooking me. What are you guys' thoughts so far?

I'm not listening to the audio book but I'm halfway through and I love it

>tfw no asian qt cumbucket
Why live

>[Insert prefix or name]facial heat increases

It's shit.

I think you are exaggerating, user, I haven't noticed this

Firstly, artists have been showing varying degrees of asian-ness with her. I don't think she is fully asian, maybe half-asian, half white. Fucking an aryan boy like Luke could absolutely produce white-looking children and grandchildren.

Secondly, Aphra probably has an Imperial accent, sooo

Seven hours in and I think I've heard this at least 20 times now.

Have you actually even read it?

I mean it literally came out less than a day ago, I struggle to believe that you have not only read it all, or listened to the full 17-hour-long audiobook, and despite being able to get through it so fast, came to a completely negative conclusion to the book.

Seems ridiculous, so I am calling bullshit on you user.

I should have written it's shit SO FAR. Although I enjoyed the Pryce storyline.

Alright well fair enough

>Wendig, Zahn, Dawson and Golden will all be at the "future of SW novels" panel at Celebration
Could this mean these four are getting a new novel to write? Golden I assume is just to talk about Inferno Squad, the next novel to come out, and Wendig and Dawson are in the 40th anniversary collab. But what about Zahn?

He's probably just going to be talking about Thrawn

But yes, I am sure he will get more books in the future

More unknown regions stuff I hope

It's also in the Audiobooks MEGA in the OP

>Asian chick with British accent
Hnnng

I heard we were getting announcments today. Besides the Force for Change thing, did anything else drop?

>Thrawn meets white Thrawn

Was this intentional?

I rewatched the prequels recently as well after blindly hating them for years and had a great time watching them. I even found JarJar funny. I loved the Phantom Menace. I'm sad I neglected watching these movies for all these years because I had a vague sense they were 'bad'.

>tfw the era before or after TPM doesn't have a tv show yet

I honestly wouldn't mind a show of either Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan or Obi-Wan and Anakin just traveling the galaxy, uncovering its secrets and history

Nope, that was the announcement.

I honestly don't know why people expected anything more, when the huge Star Wars convention where everything usually gets announced, starts in 2 days.

Force for Change was it. It's a big enough thing to get that kind of announcement, even though /swco/ doesn't have any reason to care about it.

DO NOT WANT

I just want a Rogue One style Order 66 movie.

Imagine how good live-action clones would look, and getting to see more jedi as well

Give it competent director and it could be gr8

Please delete this

Anything that's not a PR stunt will wait until at least thursday.

Eh. I still hate AotC with a firey passion, but I've recently come to like Phantom, and most of Revenge was good to great tier.

There's just too much bad in Clones to forgive.

No, she's Asian. Her varying appearance is more a matter of artists stylization than anything. For example, the primary covers for the Aphra comics themselves are drawn by a Japanese mangaka.

Oh fuck yes, please!

Well done user.

dont you want to spend an evening with the Zapper?

Abeloth

Didn't know Marvel had the rights to lobo

*grabs your crotch*

Is that snappy uniform made out of velour?

yikes

Make it a Jedi purge movie and add live-action Inquisitors as well.

Just imagine seeing live action Grinky or live action SS.

I'd be happy with the whole lot of them. Even the Second and Fourth that we're supposed to be getting soon.

>multifaceted plot
this is whats wrong with the PT

TPM should have been a stand alone movie about the old republic and anakin skywalker.

it just felt like the PT was jammed togeather

>this is whats wrong with the PT
nope
It's what makes it interesting.

TPM and ROTJ are unironically my favorites

Second Sister Barriss Offee please.

I'm sorry user. Did I trigger you?

No?

it was a great movie, i loved it but it just felt out of place because of the serious time jump

how would we have felt about a 10 year old luke in ANH then we see 17 year old luke in TESB?

Who would play live action Grinky?

More importantly who would play live action SS?

They'd need a petite flatfu

user, it's real velour.

>but it just felt out of place because of the serious time jump
nah

>how would we have felt about a 10 year old luke in ANH then we see 17 year old luke in TESB?
OT=/=what the PT should be or follow in structure

he would make a good cad bane to

Only in your mind, my very young user.

Oh. Good. Not sure what the "yikes" was in reference to then. Sorry about the snark.

>Finds herself in a command position following the death of Grinky
>Losing Fifth, Seventh, and Eighth causes her to consolidate whoever is left.
>Inkies are now deployed as a group rather than individuals
>End up dying as a group...

And damn, this went to crap real fast. My apologies.

yes because the clone wars was so fucking fantastic with all that shit jammed in there

>the clone wars
?

half of ep two and the start of ep 3?

>Imagine how good live-action clones would look

Ironic. All suited clones could be real, but those without helmets would have be required, to some degree, to have CG on them because Morrison isn't as young anymore.

They was nothing overstuffed about the war in the movies though.

Make that half if not all of ep3

>implying this doesn't look photorealistic

GUYS WILLIAM SHATNER LURKS /swco/

twitter.com/WilliamShatner/status/851859068239069184

twitter.com/undefined/status/851859839621898241

you mean watching all the significant CIS characters die off one by one? that was sheevs personal movie, thats about it.

I'm not surprised, I'm sure a lot of comics/sci-fi celebs lurk Sup Forums. It's a comfy place to discuss this stuff.

>implying this doesn't look photorealistic

It doesn't. It looks good, but not to the point to fool me to thinking it was an actor in an actual costume.

Emily Kinney as live-action SS.

Nah he's probably one of the shitposters on Sup Forums

Shatner dude, please tell me you're not SS-poster.

It doesn't

>when you're so flat your dress won't stay up

yikes

did you a just share you SS fantasy? i think boners motivate your post.

ok guys

What about them doesn't look photoreal?

he does all the wacky Thrawn shoops

>tfw I will never download a movie just to shitpost
feels good man

i think my favorite part of TPM was we got to see a jedi mission go bad, i would have loved to see some normal jedi trips.

we didnt get to see a whole lot of peace keeper jedi in the PT, or any at all really