OTP thread

All are welcome

Always

>plebian
Can I get a source?

>All are welcome
I never thought I would say this. But Sakura is probably better off ending up with Bart Simpson than being with that Sasuke guy. Oh dear, that's a low bar.

Pretty much anybody is better than Sasuke.

This

Issue #7 of Jim Zub's Samurai Jack comic.

>Twilight /ss/ing Dipper

Not sure if want

thanks

Man, Sakura's pre-timeskip design is so much better than what we got in Shipuuden.

this

DeviantArt is a wonderful website.

Reminder

Superior ship tho

How about Moondancer?

How?
I mean, how even?

Why the hell wasn't this piece of shit executed for all the shit he pulled?

It's basically the same issue with Wendy only worse because Twilight is likely even older than her due to being an actual adult.

I could see Adult Dipper and Twilight though

Good taste.

I've seen some special ships.

where does aku and blossom shipping even originate from?

>Why the hell wasn't this piece of shit executed for all the shit he pulled?
Because his best friend is the new village chief. It is literally for no other reason than because of that.

More like anyone is better than Sakura. That will never not be stupid.

Kishimoto got a lot of pressure from his editor to first push Sasuke's descent into edgedome and later "REDEMPTION".
Apparently everything after Itachi was originally meant to be a more ideological disagreement between him and Naruto, rather than him wanting to kill everyone.

Because A, he still helped save the world by helping Naruto kick Kaguya's ass.

B, Sasuke's fandom is too powerful.

C, it would go against the whole 'try to break the cycle of violence' thing they did at the end. Which is bullshit.

Not exactly. Naruto wasn't immediately made Hokage after the war ended. Naruto probably begged all five Kages to let Sasuke go free and the only reason they even go along with it is because the two of them saved the world.

>Kakashi:We should execute you Sasuke
>Sasuke:Yeah, you could, but it looks like my best friend and i are the most powerful assholes around, so it looks like I'm innocent

Also Orochimaru can stay in town a do the walk among people, he even appears in Naruto's wedding

I was operating under the assumption that they're the same age.

If Orochimaru didnt then Sasuke shouldnt.

Cute ship, but something about the faces in that pic rubs me the wrong way

Kages cant do shit to Sauce. Hes a god.

Kishimoto celarly stopped giving a shit a looong time ago, as seen by both the writing and art.

Both Naruto and Kakashi pleaded for Sasuke's release. When the hero of the entire world and Hokage ask you for something, you're probably gonna agree with it.

Plus the matter of if Sasuke wanted to break out Naruto is really the only one who could stop him.

We shouldn't allow teenager girls with Tumblr and DeviantArt to watch cartoons. Also, that fucking ugly thing is supposed to be her.

Some femanon was raped by an old man so she self-inserts as Blosssom getting raped by Aku

And this is a comment which basically sums up the rest of her "art".

Timmy is on model, but Tootie isn't.

That's how you get actual artists; you first have to let them get the garbage out of their system.

I got a shitton of shitty Naruto OCs stashed away somewhere, because that's what got me into drawing.

Want to see more of her masterpieces?

Who's tis?

Not particularly, just pointing out that everyone starts out as a shitter.

She's been doing it since 2013.

Shitty hot blooded POC character and underage girl

And maybe she'll eventually grow into a good artist.
If not, there is literally no reason to care.

I mean, if a guy can draw a can of soup and get popular, so can she.

Brothers

OH TEE PEE

>Samurai Jack
>shipping
All cancer.

And she did American Dad too.

Not a great example, since postmodernism was more about the statement than the skill of the artist, but maybe she'll turn aroun.

Most artist of my generation were severely crippled by the crappy "how to draw manga" books that came in the wake of mainstream anime, but those who stuck around eventually got over it.

*what the hell is this*

Most "art" after the 1600s was a mistake.

Well, it's 2017, and this is something she drew yesterday. I guess I wish her the best.

Most art of any given point in time has always been shit.

Jesus Christ user

Well, the linework is pretty good.

THIS is considered art.

The last episode basically sets up Ashi and Jack. Get fucked.

And THIS too.

Naruto (the character, not the manga) has really matured in character development when he grew up. He even was fed up of Sasuke supposed bullshit when he thought that Sarada was his bastard child with Karin.

What no fuck you your rival ship is shit. This is superior.

>Bellwether
>ever dating a filthy predator

This shit has me dying in class. Have a quality (you), buddy.

Those aren't art.

he's a king

This is how Bill should have been.

Well, they're in art museums, so somebody must think so.

Is this moot after his Sup Forums billions?
He lives the good life.
F

Maybe occultists.

It is art.
But without proper analys papers and if "make your own story out of it"
just cheap neo art without real handywork.

Better then all the Dominator shit we got

Elsanna is the one true pair, you cannot argue this.

no not marketable enough too much NBC halloweentown mayor crossover and that's hot topic's territory

Art needs to be beautiful and soul enriching. If it isn't it's not art, it's a subversion of the idea of art.

Wow, that's uhhh, something.

damn you, Zuke

FUCK YOU /sm/ is superior

I don't see how Jashi contradisk Akubloss

It wouldn't have happened with or without Zuke. Peridot should've fallen for a human if anyone.

Art has always been something non-essential expressing something.
There's a lot of wiggle room.

mah niggah

>tell you what man, ain't no dag gum way dat you n me gonna slip off the ropes n travel the circle of life together ain't no how yo