Mech/Robot Power Chart

Is this correct, Sup Forums?

>Bender
>Universe tier
Uh

>Country tier
God, this is so stupid.

You used a picture of Mazinkaiser SKL for Mazinkaiser.

His processor is the universe now

You make good point there since countries take all kinds of shapes and sizes so a 'country tier' is kind of vague

Low Country = Small Country
High Country = Large Country

Where's your imagination man?

What the fuck does that even mean?

Charts like this measure destructive capacity.

>MegaMan.EXE & Protoman that high
>Aigis that low
>the massive empty space in that image

How is Mega Man a reality warper?

.EXE has Bug Style and Hub Mode. Look them up.

How strong is Boss Borot, exactly?

Mega Man is not a universe level threat and Hub Style isn't a reality warper, unless you mean he can enact change on the network, in which case you're technically right but in practicality, not so much.

He has defeated planet threatening entities like Duo and SoulNet but he isn't one hinself

you should ask /m/, they like non-anime stuff too.
unless you got it from there of course

What's /m/ like these days? I haven't been there in literally years.

as strong as he needs to be.

>making charts like this
They're fictional concepts, they're all as powerful as the writer deigns.

more or less the same as it always was.
haven't seen the usual jerks lately.
also they started making srw's in english if you haven't heard

>no anti-monitor

Uhhhhh, guys? What category is this one?

Wow, you're right! I never thought of it that way before! I guess there's no point to making these then! You really are smarter than all of us here. I defer to your incredible intellect, oh wise one.

Yo where the FUCK is my nigga Megas?

it and it's pilot have done some pretty amazing shit honestly.
they are comic relief characters though, so they don't get to show off that much.

Where's MEGAS? He should be in Star tier. Also, XJ-9 is no way Star tier, more like high Country.

>unless you got it from there of course
Someone posted it asking if there was one for Sup Forums. I assume OP was in that thread (or missed being able to contribute before it closed) and wanted to know how accurate it was.
The Sup Forums equivalent would probably go Street, National, World, Galactic, etc and end up with arguing about things like characters who operate on a tier different to their power level.

I think the star misconception comes from when she lifted a pyramid, which fired a laser which moved the sun. She herself did not do anything to the sun.

She did fling a town-sized spaceship into orbit around the sun within a few moments, and throw a spaceship from Earth to Mars, but those are her most powerful feats of strength.

Never said I was, I'm just saying it's kinda pointless, I don't see what can be gleaned from this kind of exercise.

Doesn't zearth destroy an entire universe after each fight, surely that isn't country tier, unless its referring to damage caused during the fight. But even then zearth is more than capable of razing the planet

Could TTGL even exist in physical reality? The only place it ever appeared was in another dimension where thought and emotion are material.

The universe destruction has nothing to do with Zearth. It's just the penalty for losing the battle.

Am I blind? I'm not seeing Classic Mega Man, Astroboy, 009, or Megas.