Explain this

Explain this.

Stupid MCU-tier moment.

Is there anything more abuse the madness defense?
>sorry my psychic powers don't effect this person because he is too crazy
>My strategic abilities are worthless because nobody can predict what this madman will do
Now this

Holy shit Harley Quinn is literally Deadpool now, except fucking terrible.

Wow, I read this last week and didn’t even remember this part.

Why is this character who doesn't look or act like Harley being called Harley? Also Harley isn't even insane, she just has dependency issues. It would still be stupid if the joker did this but at least the joker would actually have a reason for immunity.

It's basically Joker's super insanity, the equivalent to Batgod. It also fucks over telepaths. It's one of those "powers that's not really a superpower".

Aka plot armor

Shouldn't insane people be more vulnerable to psychic attacks since their minds are more fragile?

Really only the Joker should have that, if anyone.

Harley really shouldn't have that at all, because she was clearly never as bananas as the Joker. It's just another shitty attempt to distance her from the Joker, ironically by just making her steal the Joker's stuff.

Either you read my post the other day detailing the Joker's mind being just the counter to Batgod or you also know what you're talking about, either way thanks

If this scenario was with Deadpool, people would love it.

Kind of hard to break something that's already broken.

but its not

I think the idea is that it's harder/more painful for the psychic to "link" with a crazy person because their brain doesn't work properly

The same way it's harder/more painful to pick up a pile of broken glass with your bare hands

>Either you read my post the other day detailing the Joker's mind being just the counter to Batgod or you also know what you're talking about, either way thanks

I have not. It's basically the only way a nonpowered villain can be a threat that matches what Batman has become over the decades. No more robbing banks or killing some politician. Joker had to get a power boost to match Batman. And because Joker's not really used that much in comics these days and Harley is all the craze she gets it.

To be fair Deadpool has scant shown a complete immunity to magic or telepathy, he's just more resistant to some things as a result of his fluctuating condition. When left to the whim of someone like Cable or Loki he's tossed around like a rag doll.

What this reminds me of is when the Punisher just up and decided the penance state doesn't work on him. I know there's been some speculation about Frank having some supernatural influence behind his work but the implications are still questionable. This also reminds me of how Hulk can sometimes just decide he's too angry for something to effect him. Or when Deathstroke decided that a Green Lantern and Flash, two people who regularly go up against things and people well outside Slade's prowess, weren't shit to him because he planted some explosives in the dirt. Or just any number of incidents like this really.

Such is the way of superhero fiction. After all regardless of the plausibility or believable nature of a situation, it comes down to how it's written. And it's seldom written very well because the writers don't care, it's disposable shit meant to push characters to sell merch not tell stories. Anyone is as capable or incapable as they need to be to keep some sales going, or worse sometimes the writer knows no one cares about the characters involved and they just pick their favorite to win because what the fuck are you going to do about it?

Harley Quinn is officially Elder God Tier on the power charts. Deal with it nerds.

>Because I like to watch people suffer.

Literally what was the point of these panels?

To show Harley taking a shit.

To get me hard

Conner is a co-writer and she seems to have a shitting on the toilet fetish.

I think she just likes depicting women realistically: as disgusting and nasty as any other human.

Conner Harley is kinda like Lobo, actually.

Harley has now Joker's powers (supesanity = plot armor) apparently. Whoever writes her never gets the character these days.

That's pretty hot.

Harley has plot armor now

Depends on the nature of the psychic power. If you're just projecting into their mind, then what's there shouldn't affect you. If you have to connect to their mind, then it absolutely should.

I dunno. I mean, Harley IS a Pshrink. She studied, saw patients, and the whole shebang. Plus she's had years to observe, examine, and psychoanalyze the Joker of all people, so if anyone has the keenest insight into madness, it's her. So naturally, she would be resistant to mnemonic psychological attacks because she can see right through them. Unless, of course, they specifically target her own psychosis.

Eh nah it's like slamming a hammer in a puddle of mud.
Didn't do a damn thing.

Don't let the shippers get the wind of that

What does that even mean?

Johnny Sorrow is a one-shot kill, that's the entire point.

Fuck that guy.

It means he is attracted to Harley Quinn and is White Knighting for a female who isn't even real.

underrated post