Adamantium Skeleton

Did they give her the ol' adamantium skeleton? Or did they just do her claws? Because if they did her skeleton, how is she to grow at all?

People always like to fancify, and wonder about her hymen or wolverine's foreskin, but this is serious. If her skeleton is coated in that stuff, she can never get taller. That would be weird as fuck.

I hope she's gonna be okay.

go away

>If her skeleton is coated in that stuff, she can never get taller.
She's a Wolverine clone, that's as tall as she's going to get, bub.

"Hurr durr comic books" is the only legitimate answer

Having your bones coated in metals without any pours would halt blood production and block ligaments and other connective tissues. Sure the bones are coated but it has to be in only certain areas and in only certain amounts. So either her joints aren't covered, some how its magic comic book metal that moves around or she'll stay a loli

Thanks Neil deGrasse Tyson.

Her skeleton isn't coated with adamatium, just her claws, if you remember correctly the metal is not a genetic trait. I'm guessing you've not read the x23 origin comic, you should check it out it was pretty good.

Just her claws, that's why they had to surgically remove them.

Current comic book X-23 have metal bones?

This

>Just her claws
NO. just her claws

>Having your bones coated in metals without any pours
You're about right with that conclusion, but for the last time people it has been stated that Logan's skeletal structure, not just bones but ligaments and all, were thoroughly laced with adamantium to reinforce them, not just lightly coated like sauce on chicken wings.
Otherwise if it was a full coat he'd just be stiff as a steel beam and if it was just the bones and not the joints and all he'd pop something out of its socket every time he swung about to slash at someone.

There is a scene where they show X23 being operated on.

the incisions are where the claws are stored when not in use.

upper claws go in the brachioradialis and not inside her hands.

lower claws go in the tibialis and not in her foot.

I actually read a poster saying her arm and legs had adamantium because he is to stupid to figure out they open those spots up because that is where the claws go into.

>Wolverine's foreskin

I... what? That's not even remotely comparable to a hymen.

The explanation as far as i know in the comics is that they arent literally coated in a layer of adamantium like chrome plating or something, but rather the adamantium fused with his bones to created some sort of bone/adamantium alloy, so his bones are literally just made of adamantium allowing all the normal biological processes to occur.

>she will be a little girl forever

It's just the claws, and because of it she heals faster than Logan

>wolverine's foreskin

Why would people wonder about this? The only reason I can think of is if people think he's circumcised. But why would a guy born in the late 1800s in Canada be getting circumcised? Even if he had been circumcised, why would his foreskin grow back? Circumcision is usually done when you're a baby. The X-gene activates in puberty. By then his body would have healed, developed some scar tissue, and gone about its business as if nothing was out of order (aside from the scar tissue). I could see the scar tissue being regenerated, but if it's regenerating, surely it'll just heal the scar tissue and match up with the skin that's already there because that's what the body now assumes to be normal.

>you will never be an immortal loli

Just claws. She didn't get full skelly treatment. Unless something has been retconed. Besides you saw them do the claws in the movie, cut open her arms and legs and just did them. She wouldn't have survived the full body treatment.

A quick google search will tell you she just has the adamantium claws.
No adamantium skeleton.

I assume that his regeneration powers would create blood for him, so his bones don't have to.