90 DAY FIANCE THREAD

90 DAY FIANCE THREAD

Why does everybody bully David? Even his daughter wants to beat him up.

He is fat and short, typical beta male. Look at how everyone behaves around Andrey and compare it to David.

>hes dating someone my age , meanwhile i still cant get a gf

My wife hates him but I find him to be kind of charming. He's a beta loser and I feel bad for him, plus he called out that faggot nigger. I like him, Annie is top qt.

Ikr
fat
bald
old
and broke

still pulls a 3/10 24 yr old ching chong

and doesn't even buy the big water buffalos for her parents

where can you meet these ching chongs online?

You have to look some where else like David did.

He has alot of money.

what? i haven't watched the latest episode yet, but he's clearly broke

She has a dick, right?

>Even his daughter wants to beat him up.
his daughter is thicc, I want to fuck her butt so bad

stop picking on Annie, she's qt

wrong all the money he has is money that race mixing dude let him barrow

>Thailand
Unquestionably.

Whats with white men and dating across seas? She doesn't love him does she?

I'm not picking on her, I'd suck her dick. She's qt.

Go look to elsewhere like David did

Whatever happened to that fat beaner that was dating the Ukrainian golddigger?

3/10

Come on. 3/10 should be reserved for overweight and objectively ugly women, not just finding gooks less attractive

that's a different show, but he's still being a fat pathetic beta and she works as a cam whore

>Why does everybody bully David? Even his daughter wants to beat him up.
Cause he cheated on her mom repeatedly with literal prostitutes. You can tell he fucked her up too. David is a joke.

fine 4/10

but I give the other ching ching 7/10 due to age

David is a ninja turtle penguin Bahtman ass bitch

how do I get one of these brides? not an asian one of course

How much does one of these cost? Asking for a friend.

Annie objectively is hideous. She literally looks like a man. She's a 2/10. Look at that mustache.

>with literal prostitutes.

BASED
A
S
E
D

500,000 BATHE

/ourguy/?

dude summoned his inner Jew and only paid $1500 when her parents wanted $15,000

fuck off. She looks fine. I've been to Thailand, there are some really bad looking Thai woman, she isn't anywhere near that bad.

The best thing about David is his relationship with Chris, who was a failed politician convicted of embezzlement AND David tried to do it with him. There is no way they're best friends, David has to have the dirt on him. Like who the fuck would give his friend that much money just because they're best friends?

>2/10

This is a 2/10

It's called sex tourism in south east asia and the whores there baiting beta white guys into marrying them for citizenship and leaching off them while pretending to love them long time.

The American men are always so pathetic. I'd rather die alone than have to rely on a mail order bride.

Chris's nigress wife really irks me. She's such a stereotypical sassy blackcunt

To be fair, when it comes to appearance, these guys pay-for-play guys are probably pulling better than they would in their home countries

Why did you get married? Do you worry about your wife cheating?

She's the best side character this season. Best scene was her fag brother flipping out.

Why isn't no one talking about this couple? This girl just want a baby and even told him she will find another man if he doesn't.

David is a Jew, he is very skilled in pulling this sort of thing.

What is there to really say. Dude is a loser version of Jeremy Renner and she just wants a kid. I feel bad for her though, she actually could do better.

Why is his daughter so mean to BASED David? It was uncalled for when she threw water on him.

>nobody talking about BASED Luis and his demon talk

Was he high or done with Molly?

I thought there was something going on with Luis, turns out he was just drunk all the time

Luis is best character

look at those pre teen tits!

these last few episode of him finally realizing he made a big mistake has gotten interesting. He seems he stopped caring about anything and going with the flow.

>that part where he tried to have a sex talk to her daughter to see if she was interested

/ourguy/

It was the single best argument he could think of to seem like she was awful and he wasn't worthless.

Pretty sure they got married though, so it wasn't a great plan if that was his out.

who do you like better, Luis or Muhammad?

Luis looks high all the time.

Mohammed is more BASED. He didn't fuck or kiss her on his wedding day.

cute

just use the internet. it's easy to find tons of qt girls in asia, south america, and russia that will fuck you if you visit their country just on the off chance you'll let them come to the USA and marry you.

it's pathetic as all hell if you actually bring them over here and marry them but nobody will know if you just travel over there to bang a bunch of them.

Luis = lazy beach bum

Muhammad = strong Muslim man demanding his fat wife lose weight, never disrespect him republic, or talk to other men without is permission

One is instilling strong morals and willing to be a husband to step daughter, while Luis can't stand kids.

Luis for sure, Mohammad is a piece of shit

What the fuck is wrong with the Spanish dude that doesn't want to talk about sex?

probably was molested

Muhammad is based and called out that fattie for being lazy and that fatness is a mental illness.

Microbenis no doubt

I don't get why the chick is still a virgin, I missed the first couple eps

Small wang.

I think you're thinking of Azan from Morocco not Mohammed.

>tfw you slide your penis into Evelyn's tight slizz for the first time

Are Owls and candles really witchcraft?

the look on his face you can see he wants to go to america bad but not sure if he can go trhu with it with american piggy
and a loser with no real skills to boot, thinks he goes to gym he can be PT and if all failed he can be barista like miss piggy

How do you even fuck a 41 year old cow and think it's a good idea to get in a relationship if you're not gold digging?

unholy, unchristian
goorgAilz

Luis doesnt even know what day it is

Azan is making a big mistake. can't wait when he finally goes to America.

I don't think he actually wants to go to America. I've read gossip that says he's mostly in it for the money Nicole sends him, that he's a full blown koreaboo and he wishes he could just be done with the show.

Actually W.M/A.F interacial marriages are the most successful interacial marriages, meaning they are far less likey to get a divorce than anyother interacial marriages.

>all these annie white knights in this thread

the other chink lady is 40 and looks 50 without that drag make up most likely. Who is she going to snag other than a broke beta white like David?

Is it white knights or just permavirgins with yellow fever?

Watching the show, there's no way she's 24. I bet she's like late 20s min.

He borrowed a lot of money

Well Chris did sign up to be Annie's Co-sponser without telling her. I wouldnt want to be financially responsible for a friend's mail order bride for 10 years when they split.

I heard she was camwhoring & stripping at a club in orange county

Nigga thats way too gracious, thats a solid 0/10

Hes just a secret Sup Forumsro shitposting that fat hag until he can fuck the 17 year old mutt daughter.

The older daughter is 17

Autism spectrum

given the post above mine it's probably both.