Peter, with great power comes great responsibility

>Peter, with great power comes great responsibility.

Other urls found in this thread:

cinemablend.com/news/1583060/why-spider-man-wont-actually-punch-villains-in-homecoming
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Iron Man as Peter's role model is just odd.

Well they did have a father-son relationship during Civil War before Peter switched sides.

The internet is jumping to conclusions, as usual. Relax.

> Peter, i'm in the mood for some rice. Go get some Uncle Bens.

is peter his employee?

This didn't happen, did it?

Please tell me this didn't happen.

Of course not you idiot.

Not yet.

Well there's no reason to be rude!

Tony created Ultron. Let that sink in.

People thought that was a bogus rumor, too.

Not yet.

It will, though

>tfw Peter doesn't give a fuck about Uncle Ben anymore.
>he's replaced the hardworking man who sacrificed so much to give him a good life after his parents vanished with a billionaire he hardly knows.

Uncle Ben didn't deserve this.

No kiss?

Yes, and I liked it in the CW movie, but this is getting ridiculous.

>>tfw Peter doesn't give a fuck about Uncle Ben anymore.

>Iron Man as Peter's role model is just odd.

In universe, at this point, Peter idolizing Stark makes a lot of sense. Pete's grown up as a smart, inventive type and and probably introvert. Stark is also smart and inventive, but unlike Pete is super rich and larger than life. Stark's been what Peter's probably wished he could be for years.

I suspect that one of Peter's arcs in the MCU is that he's going to grow out of idolizing Tony.

To meme reference here:

>Childhood is idolizing Tony Stark. Adulthood is realizing Steve Rogers makes more sense.

The seeds for it are already there. The closing bit in Pete's introductory scene in Civil War shows that he has a similar moral compass to Rogers.

>Childhood is idolizing Tony Stark. Adulthood is realizing Steve Rogers makes more sense.
True adulthood is learning Iron Man was right all along.

His moral compass is nothing like Steve Rogers. He sold out doing the right thing for a free costume.

All Peter cares about is popularity, not about doing what's right.

Can some of you guys explain WHAT exactly is good about Holland Spider, besides the costume?

He's shaping up to be the worst thing in the movie.

>His moral compass is nothing like Steve Rogers

>When you can do the things that I can, but you don't...and then the bad things happen, they happen because of you.

>If I see a situation pointed south, I can't ignore it. Sometimes I wish I could.

You're gonna tell me that doesn't generally imply the same thing?

>Scott, you must protect those who fear and loathe you

>besides the costume?
The costume is the worst part. And I can't make a judgement yet seeing he only got like 20 minutes of screen time and most of them were fight scenes, but so far I've been liking what I watched, the quip delivery is solid and his Peter isn't as autistic as Tobey's while still looking like an insecure, betafag.

Why are you replying to obvious bait, user?

>get in the fucking robot Peter

Idgaf tony is dead In the books i just wanna see ironman do shit

>"If you're nothing without the robot, Shinji, maybe you shouldn't pilot it"

>The costume is the worst part.

Can't see how given it's the best live action iteration for film.

Raimi-SM was great, ASM1 was garbage and ASM2 was a cheap looking knockoff of the Raimi suit with ASM1 elements thrown in.

>It's the best live action iteration for film.
>MCU fans believe this.

>People thought that was a bogus rumor, too.
No they didn't, we knew Hank Pym wasn't gonna be in the universe until Ant-Man.

That first one is so fucking good

The unnecessary black lines completely ruin the design for me. I like the "emoting" eyes though.

>quip delivery is solid

No way. His quips are pretty bad. Unless they're only giving us the lousy ones for the trailer, his quipping is going to be godawful.Hell, Ganke was funnier than him in the trailer.

1 > 3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> nigger dick >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2 and 4

I wonder if Tony is the one who tells him not to punch anyone.

>Every decision we make on set is based off how would a kid react in this situation, so every fight scene we have is designed in a way that's almost child-friendly, so he never actually punches anyone. It's all done kind of by accident. I think the biggest difference is his youth and innocence" -Tom Holland
>cinemablend.com/news/1583060/why-spider-man-wont-actually-punch-villains-in-homecoming

Reminder that this movie is for children who are afraid of punching.

Okay, let me pitch you guys my ideal suit here.

>Number 1's webbing but black.
>Number 4's logo and eyes without the weird shrinking.
>Number 3's everything else.
>Please dispose of Number 2.

I think you could've made your point in a less obnoxious fashion

>Also, sorry about putting the world in jeopardy time and time again with my Iron Man suits, kay?

nigger

Peter was about to say the line in CW when Tony asked him why he wanted to be a hero before Tony cut him off. There's almost no chance they'll make Tony say it.

>Number 1's webbing but black.
I think the webbing makes more sense not being black
>Number 4's logo and eyes without the weird shrinking.
I like the shrinking.
>Number 3's everything else.
3's is just a lesser quality version of 1.
>Please dispose of Number 2.
Can't argue with that one.

>that godawful second suit
Did I just fucking block that image out of my head when I watched ASM1? I feel like it didn't look like that at all.

>Homecoming will not have punching.
>Pic related has the main character punch an innocent in the trailer.

How does this make you feel, Sup Forums?

Except that Peter knew all that before he met Tony. You could tell that Peter knew the words "With great power" but he was still too emotionally raw or young to actually say them.

His whole answer to Tony's question of why he does it screams that he had some trauma, but that he didn't want to talk about it. Tony was too busy brushing it away because it hit one of HIS nerves to actually try to dig deeper, but it was there.

is Pilkey part of the production

For some weird reason this movie has a lot of bad stuff going on

>9+ writers
>spider-man can't punch
>original love interest
>shoehorned diversity in the main young cast
I mean all recent cape Hollywood movies have had some sort of diversity, but in Marvel case it's usually the sidekick or a minor character at best.

>Tony even has to invent the phrase, "Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man"

Jesus Christ, why is Spider-Man such a freeloader? He can't even has to beg Tony to give him a title! I thought he reached his peak when he couldn't even invent the Spider-signal, and that's basically a glorified flashlight! Tony needs to stop giving him superhero welfare!

>original love interest
Are you talking about Liz Allan? Because she was technically a love interest in the comics at some point.

Maria Juana, Zendaya's character.

If Sony ever wants Spiderman back, they probably kill off RDJ and make Tom Holland the new Ironkidman.

>9+ writers
That's an exaggeration and how Hollywood works.

>spider-man can't punch
He can. He just often doesn't.

>original love interest
Read more comics.

>shoehorned diversity in the main young cast
Let it go, Sup Forums.

None of those are even the main issue I have from the trailers.

The trailers indicate it's going to have the same issue Spider-Man 3 and ASM2 had in that they're trying to cram too much into one movie.

>tfw Tony convinced Peter to stop calling himself the Man-Spider

>Mouseketeers will defend this

>That's an exaggeration and how Hollywood works.
Hollywood yes, but Marvel Studios usually doesn't have that many writers.

>He can. He just often doesn't.
>Read more comics.
Show me the comic or Wikipedia page of Zendaya's character. It also counts as original if its a blank background character which was turned into something completely different ala Kaecilius.

>Let it go, Sup Forums.
>le boogeyman
Fuck off.

Go back to Sup Forums with your company wars bullshit.

I wish it was Cap. instead.

This.

Homecoming's wikipedia page says that Zendaya's character isn't supposed to be a love interest though(at least according to Zendaya herself)

user is just stating in their own special way how excited they are to see the inevitable conclusion of the Civil War arc where in Peter Parker dies and Miles Morales takes his place as MCU's Spiderman during Infinity Wars.

Maybe it will be by Infinity War? Tony clearly misled Peter in Civil War

We both know Zendaya's character is the "ugly" girl that gets overlooked in favor of the popular one and then the hero chooses her over.

Then Pete would be a wanted criminal by now.

kek

Keep dreaming, Bendis. Feigy shoehorned Ganke into Homecoming just to spite you, uncle fester looking motherfucker.

thanks unca tony

Wasn't that the lesson Tony had to learn in the first Iron Man film? Except replace spider powers with super intelligence and a massive bank account.

Does Peter know that though? Shits going to hit the fan soon and peopel who supported the accords will have egg on their face.

>Tony clearly misled Peter in Civil War
He didn't. Cap was protecting a dangerous, wanted criminal and had to be stopped. That's exactly what Tony told Peter.

>Tony
>Learning anything
All Tony learned is that if you drop a few ebin one liners you can get away with unleashing fucking Skynet and even be rewarded for it.

Its pretty much given at this point Tony fucked aunt may.

>What is "power gap"

nigger

>Do as I say, don't do as I do.

This is the most plebian post of the year, calling it now.

Your shit taste is making me vomit, fuck off

pretty sure most of the movie took place at night or otherwise in the dark

I still love RDJ as Iron Man but goddamn am I sick of seeing him everywhere or having Stark be referenced in everything.

LIBERTY BONDS

>Peter, I'm your uncle.

If you say so Mr. Stark

No its not.

Peter is a nerd. He admires scientists. Tony Stark is the most famous scientist there is and a playboy billionaire. The idea that teenage Peter wouldn't admire him is retarded.

And it seems like the arc of this movie is his blindsided by the idea of Tony and gradually becomes disillusioned with wanting to be like him and just be himself.

Sup Forums is full of the whinest faggots, I swear.

Take it back