We could've had Punisher Jack, where he was finally killing humans to eventually get rid of Aku

We could've had Punisher Jack, where he was finally killing humans to eventually get rid of Aku

Or maybe Wolf Jack, where the white wolf was Jack's friend who could help in his journey

Even the Emoji Blue girl could've been the symbol of purity that Jack passes down to become a samurai and saving the world...

Yet, we got Ashi...who is about to ruin this whole show, the fanbase and everything that was loved about Jack.

This is truly a living nightmare

>He could've had a little blue alien doggo as a sidekick
>We got tara strong instead playing generic bad grill #11031
why live?

Have you considered that you might be overreacting and you should let the show continue before jumping to a conclusion?

>There are people who died before seeing Episode 4

They must be in true bliss right now

There's already infighting and people choosing sides. It's over, man. I've seen this shit before.

There will be Ashifags, Jackfags, S1Jackfags and people who deny that Season 2 ever happened.

Goddamn you people are mellow dramatic,is this what happens when western fans don't get there way,wait sorry is this what happens IF western fans MIGHT not have there way(why is everyone acting like they already saw the finished season)

>Emoji dog as sidekick
>Emoji dogs recurring characters of any kind
I know it is so unlikely as to be impossible, and I had accepted that long before episode 1 aired, but I am still disappointed.

Can you faggots stop being so contrarian just for the sake of being contrarian

>like jack
>like ashi
>like old episodes
>like new episodes
>like the intense s5 episodes
>like the lighthearted ones
feels good to just like the show

But user, you can't do that! I think Ashi AND the lighthearted Season 5 episodes are bad!

I'm right there with you man
I'm just along for the ride and it is quite nice to not judge every single decision made.

Just sitting back and enjoying the ride.

Emoji dogs are overrated. The original series had better waifus

Actually I am curious since I don't really get mad at much:
What's the problem with Ashi, and her being part of the show in the position she's in now?

Most people agree.

It's obvious that is just one shitposter, he made the same thread yesterday wanting the dog girl in the place of Ashi.

We should do a list of attempts to shitposter each episode. We got:

>Rick&Morty shitpost that nobody really took seriously
>people pretending that Jack was a monster and the show was over on episode 2/3 when he killed the girl
>people treating the continuity erros on the animation of episode 1 like it was NUppg tier

Now:

>complaining about Ashi.

What comes next? Probably something related to Scotman.

Nothing, really.

It's trolling and autism.

A huge part of Sup Forums consists of manchildren who couldn't talk to a girl if their live depended on it, and they secretly related to Jack as the cold lonely warrior, subconsciously self-inserting themselves onto him. But now he met a girl (and she's actually human instead of being some fetish shit like dog girls from ep 1) and they can't self-insert into a character who interacts with a girl now, no matter if the interaction is platonic or not.

If this is a 'living nightmare' to you, I envy you - ou must lead a very comfy and sheltered life.

Next episode will be bitching about Aku's new voice.

The main problem is time is being dedicated to developing her. This wouldn't be a problem if there was more than ten episodes or she atleast had an interesting personality.
Ashi's purpose in the show is to give Jack a reason to complete his goal. This could have been done without making a new generic villain turned hero character.

>New voice actor is an SJW. You can hear it in the subtle yet distinct cucking undertones in his timbre
I don't doubt you.

Think that what makes Ashi so shit tier as a character is that sob story or not she has done NOTHING to prove to viewers, who aren't masturbating irrational waifufaggots, that she deserves pity and another chance at life.

I actually felt sorry for X-49 the only robot in the series who developed his own will and consciousness. I don't feel sorry for this ugly twat (yes Ashi is also not very good looking with that stupid receding hairline Vegeta hair). And I'm afraid it's too late. Ashi has spent most of her screen time leaving a very bad first impression over the course of many episodes. X-49 only had one episode and his character arc came full circle.

And I doubt she's goodie goodie now merely because of that one minuscule ladybug scene.

These threads are obviously baiting and yet (You) people keep going right in and bitching at everybody about everything over and over the same things every thread
Why?

>Opinions the post

I want Sup Forums and /sug/ to go.

people wouldn't feel the need to defend the show if they didn't at least subconsciously feel the trolls were correct.

I mean, you know its bait, but is it really? Are they right? Is Ashi really going to bring the show down?

>fooling yourself into believing that emoji dog girl would have been a better sidekick then Ashi because Wmoji dog girl got your dick hard

Why do people feel Aashi would ruin the show?

Reasons a mute dog would be a better recurring character than Tara Strong's character
1. They are mute

Thanks for the insight guys.

>one guy is so mad at tara strong he has to constantly shitpost

It's so obvious that it is only one people shitposting, because these complains ALWAYS desapear after one week, to be exchanged for another.

I do judge every single decision that they make and I think they're all the right ones. No circlejerk, bandwagon, contrarian groupthink can get me to dislike this show.

It's not one person, user. That's a very immature way to face your problems.

It's 2 people at most.

The Scotsman is untouchable though.

If they kill him they will bitch.

Thank god people are finally just smugly posting against this retard shitposter.

This show ain't MLP.

This nigga knows what's up.

I'm just glad to be along for the ride, and see how this all ends.

this

>Even the Emoji Blue girl could've been the symbol of purity that Jack passes down to become a samurai and saving the world...
>Yet, we got Ashi...who is about to ruin this whole show
>Ashi literally symbolizes redemption and purification that Jack passes down
You're fucking stupid. It was heavily implied from the first episode that this was the path it was gonna take, and you're a fucking idiot if you didn't see it coming.

Show got RUINED.

>subtle yet distinct cucking undertones