Sorry for the spoilers but am drunk

Sorry for the spoilers but am drunk

>gets own book
>gets own comic
>heavily promoted via interviews, action figures and merchandise
>thrown into trash compacter in ep 7 with no time to shine
>her big scene in ep 8 is an actual decent moment but is inevitably killed off

she lasted longer than Darth Maul but fuckin a man, this was the biggest upset of the movie for me. Last Jedi was a huge improvement from ep 7 but still found ways to make me not consider it the top 3 in the franchise

giv tall stormtrooper gf

>Last Jedi was a huge improvement from ep 7
kys shill scum

She was meant to be this generation's Boba Fett

How would you rank the films having seen TLJ?

Based giv poster

really like Stormtrooper aesthetic and just wish there was a movie about the empire. Pretty much everything about the empire is interesting. Even in the new trilogy you have the Knights if Rem to expand on and new designs.

stormstroopers always win an aesthetic victory. It's ridiculous the bullshit theyre doing to Phasma. After Luke, she's the key character I'm hoping to see more of.

The Last Jedi will be an overwhelmingly hated movie all around. They are totally fucking it up and basically doing series suicide now.

>disney will use the excuse for their laziness that boba fett just looked cool and died quick and phasma was this trilogies boba fett
why the fuck cant they do anything new?

>tfw no down to earth stormtrooper FOB miniseries
for extra realism it would just be 12 episodes of bullshitting and tedium and sweltering portapotty masturbation sessions, with 20 minutes of confused distant contact right at the end

You are really going to hate that I liked Rogue One more than Empire
A New Hope
Return of the Jedi
Rogue One
Last Jedi (after one viewing}
Empire Strikes Back
Force Awakens
RotS
ep1
Clones

It's just baffling, I don't see how it isn't working against your interests. I get that they think a good design is enough to sell a character's merch (and it can be sometimes), but why take that chance without giving them a little something for people to cling on to in the film itself?

>Force Awakens
>RotS
>ep1
>Clones
meme

It's actually a pretty common SJW story tactic to single out one woman as the ultimate invulnerable badass and treat every other woman like trash, as bad or worse as any other piece of media.

Fucking Phasma was the most newly unique part of TFA and they let that generic British general get ten times as much screen time.

Any citation for such a stereotype? That sounds intriguing.

>meant to be

And that's what was dumb about the whole thing. It was incredibly transparent and why she didn't actually gain anywhere near the same kind of following. I'd rather learn more about fucking TR-8R, a literal godamn meme.

>no no please dont kill me
>here ill lower the planets shields so you can destroy the planet with me and all of my men on it but don't kill me

first time i was tfa i was already rolling my eyes in advance since i was certain she'd go over and then just activate the alarms while making some kind of quip
>mfw the actual scene was even worse

Chrome armor is fucking retarded when any rifle is aiming. Worse than red shirts on Star Trek.

whats even better is the "explanation" we got from disney
>phasma is only loyal to herself
>shes willing to betray anyone if it means she gains something

so 1. you turned her into a kikess with no morals and 2. if she was looking out for herself why would she lower the shields? did she think theyd just let her go? why wouldnt she ally herself with them? and why the fuck would she go back to the first order after that betrayal?

plus why would someone like that end up in the field at all, instead of like a logistics officer embezzling supplies on the side

She is a woman, of course she would lose a fight no matter how tall she is...