OH NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO

AHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAUAHAHHAUAHAUAUAHAYHHSHRJDNSIJEHSH@JSHJDIDJEJQUWB*EIQHHSJCIIDKWHIrjj

I'm ok with this.

Literally the only good thing to come from nu-wars

Is this proof that we need more Sup Forums users here to counter the cancerous Sup Forums soyboys and tumblrinas?

YES!!!
JEW KEKS BTFO

Worse than the prequels

kylo the cuck after blackie is done with em

We all knew this was going to happen, and its soooo much better than Disney Princess getting blacked, so be happy about that alteast

>soooo much better
eh this twilight bullshit is about on par with cuck shit desu

They're probably just going to kill him off in IX anyways

So this fuck is supposed to be the final boss of the trilogy or something? Because how are we supposed to take him seriously after the first movie? Is the final fight going to be about who washes the dishes?

Not before he impregnates Rey.

>doesnt get blacked
10/10 love this movie I am buying the bluray and getting rey tattooed on my ass

>girl tries to “save and change” the bad boy, thinking she can mold him
Uhhhhhh that’s a sexist cliche Disney.

Yep
It's going to be VI Vader redux too using callbacks as an excuse

>yfw Episode IX is an 80's style sitcom

where is the scar? they obviously just lasso tooled them together

It's obvious that this is superimposed you retards

Literally the only relevant to come out of this shitty trilogy now that we know Rey's background and what happens to Snoke.

I kinda feel sorry for Finn, he gets his ass kicked all the time, doesn't get Rey and ends up with a tumblr asian.

why are you laughing user?

this is just lovely. Reylobros won

did the people expecting finn-rey pairing watch the TFA movie? I didn't but i've seen a scene where she squawks at him, "no, no! over there! no!" like a mom to a little boy, and he fukin hops to it. The beta orbiter gets the girl in little indies self insert films not major adventure franchises, can't be a love interest after such Complete emasculation as that

>Reylobros
We need /film/ right now
these redditors can not be allowed to force their outsider culture here

>Star Wars Episode IX: I Love Rey: The I Love Lucy Remake The Movie
whoa

at least Finn is the most likable new character (Chewie still no. 1 out of everybody)

>Theres an anime-esque scene in TLJ when Kylo is walking around shirtless and Rey is embarrassed, stammers when she tries to talk
The actual madmen

Didn't Rey emasculate Kylo Ren when she beat his ass though?

blacked posters BTFO

>at least Finn is the most likable new character
Go back to where you came from
Someone from Sup Forums would never say this unironically

Rewatched Force Awakens tonight. It genuinely isn't that bad. The callbacks are good, the reveals are good, and the progression from Jakku to the destruction of the Starkiller mirrored the original film nicely enough without being too obnoxious. Yeah, there was a lot of random bullshit, like BB-8 and Finn finding Rey, Han and Chewy finding them, Rey finding Luke's lightsaber, etc. But that crap has always happened in Star Wars and fans have always forgiven a lot of the stupid convenient plot armor because of what an epic the films are. (The Empire has never been able to fucking aim and it's ridiculous.)

The only things really wrong with it are Finn immediately being established as a traitor (and proficient with a lightsaber) and Rey being an ace pilot, genius mechanic, amazing force user, lightsaber wielder, even a damn near PhD historian, etc. Overall, I'm comfortable admitting TFA revitalized the Star Wars franchise in a way that satisfied fans new and old, more or less.

This shit though? This sounds So. Fucking. Bad.

A stupid bullshit Romeo and Juliet shipping plot. That's what 8 films across 40 years has amounted to.

Durr it doesn't matter who Snoke is, his emo son kills him
Durr it doesn't matter who Rey's parents are, she's just some rando who became the god queen slay final boss Jedi that rejects emo son
Durr it doesn't matter who the Last Jedi is, some random stableboy is probably every one ever reincarnated
Durr people keep dying but not really, not even the one who actually died in real life

The franchise is dead to me.

>Someone from Sup Forums would never say this unironically
Neither would they say something like or browse tumblr. But here you are, tourist

>falls in love with the psychopathic damaged boy with nice hair
Just like in real life.

is Finn force sensitive or was dropped alltogether?

lolwut
kys faggot

we've all been reylo's from the start

I am totally ok with this

someone said he gets a little force, I honestly thought it would happen in the first movie

they show like 3 examples of him not being force sensitive in the movie dumbass, damn I hope you sense the force of my foot in your ass

>dropped alltogether
this

maybe they'll still let him "feel" things and that'll be the extent of his ability

>The only things really wrong with it are Finn immediately being established as a traitor (and proficient with a lightsaber) and Rey being an ace pilot, genius mechanic, amazing force user, lightsaber wielder, even a damn near PhD historian, etc.

That sounds like quite a lot of problems.

this movie makes me want to
uhhgggh
*brap*

They actually look good together. At least she didn't get BLACKED

Born from the light and from the dark, the child will bring balance to the force.

>tfw we'll never get John Hughes' Star Wars Episode IX

>1977

some retarded ying yang shit

Is this for the twilight/50shades crowd?

>Snoke dying

I refuse to believe this

What's the main bad guy for 9?

yet

i went and had a look at the scene. um lol it is so obvious they are going to have a romance plot are you kidding. There's no more romantic way to start off than hating each other and literally fighting. Yeah she beats him but that's because she's a magical girl and relative to her he's somewhat normal which can be appealing to power princesses, like Wall-E and that ipod thing.

Wait,where is the scar?

Adam Driver

no reason he can't come back from the dead as a spirit using the dark side of the force.

I mean why not?

we shoujo now

Kyle Ron

N-Nani?!

only light dudes can become ethereal

No. He was raised to be a warrior since he was a child, but that's the extent of it.

Klo Rang

the EU had two or three Sith that became one with the force

Again
Someone from Sup Forums would never say this unironically

kek,
we already have people pissed on youtube about Finn's treatment:

> I still can't get over what they did to Finn and the black community. They lied about Finn and used false Marketing to make people think he'd be a future Jedi. They flat out lied with the bait and switch and made everything revolve around the Mary sue Rey . That force awakens poster is a disgrace. Can't believe they still have those posters of Finn welding Luke's light saber with the caption "destiny awaits". So Finns destiny is to be cuckold token character and demoted to side character the next movie. Everything is just a cluster fuck about the whole series.

y'all so gullible that looks shopped as hell

do we have a rip?

I don't even watch anime and I know what that word means. Its practically a meme

>EU
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>he doesn't know about the wikihow threads

I hated TFA but this whole romance shit is a direction I was not expecting. I was expecting Empire 2.0...

...I don't hate this.

>I hat eu

That just means she's gonna peg him later

>someone from a website originally created to discuss anime would never say that

In TFA he almost asks her out and she's like "Uhhhhhhh..... I have a boyfriend already." She makes a grossed out facial expression and everything.

Kylo's dick

you're mis-remembering the scene. it's Finn who asks if she has a boyfriend but then Han's tractor beam interrupts the scene

She doesn't join him and he becomes the big bad and she stays the Mary Sue.

They fuck get over it

Rewatched force awak-

Ok shill

I really don't like these new SW movies but I'm actually really enjoying several of the newer characters, Kylo chief among them. Not only is he one of the few characters with a unique arc, but he actually pisses off tumblr by connecting with a girl he mindraped.

That looks edited as hell, but I'm pretty sure Reylo is pretty obvious in the movie anyway.

He's not final boss material though

Sheev, Snoke, or Vader back as a force ghost.

Maybe not, but he's on a path I'm actually interested in watching. Can't say that about too much regarding new SW.

Also even if the execution sounds shitty I like the idea of him killing his master and usurping his power. That's classic Sith, baby.

But he's not really a threat. Hopefully what says happens.

Patircian paring

>stil up
Looks like the disney cheque went through

LIKE IN MY ANIME

kylo will die sacrificing himself for her without them ever even kissing and then he will have been the last white male in the star wars franchise history

rey will honor him by naming her mullato child kylo

you know this will happen

giv anime phasma gf

Honestly at this point I think Rey will die for him to bring him back since she is nothing and her parents are literal whos Kylo was the real protag all along! What a tweest!

that would be too good

>hopefully

wut...I just made up the most plausible but dumbest sounding shit I could think of.

Honestly a smaller scale finale just focused on Kylo and Rey would be an interesting change of pace for these movies. Sounds better than another Death Star or something at least.

>kylo
>white

American pls go and stay go

Oh wow, maybe this could work.

>everyone already forgetting that the leaked script and these clips matching up confirms that superman Leia in space is actually a real thing
I can't wait for the webms

im still really fucking pissed they turned down ted danson to play finn

Why do the reylos have good art. Finnrey art looks like shit

Literally no one has a problem with this

Reylos have more supporters. Pic related has always been one of my favorites. A "what if" if Rey had lost.

wtf i love nu-wars now!

Damn just might see Nu Star Wars