Who was around for the age of kids kino

Who was around for the age of kids kino.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tnvuevtlb1s&ab_channel=mechsorin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was a nice show

I only ever saw the movie where his kid got kidnapped. Watched it a ton. Babar was a kang.

I remember this show, it was comfy but I barely remember any story from it..

He was a somewhat british elephant king, his rival was a rhinoceront dictator but more or less everyone go along well and... well.... this is far as I remember.

I put my dick on a girls face when I was 13

They don't make shows like this anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=tnvuevtlb1s&ab_channel=mechsorin

I would watch the shit out of Tintin and Babar in colonial Africa, crossover adventures when?

>tfw your mother will never get shot and then you wander into paris and become a pimp and then return home to africa and the king elephant dies of magic mushrooms and then you usurp the throne and marry your cousin and make everyone wear suits and dresses
feels bad man

I always wanted to watch it as a kid, but when it was on I had to leave.

How kino are we talking? Worth checking out?

read the picture books user, or, better yet, wait until you have children and read the books with them

That's actually why I would be checking this out, because of recent events...

is this the same show that had that worm drive a car in the shape of an apple?

what a pimp

The guy was an african dictator who was schooled in the west and got back to the jungle to bring the animals civilization.

I doubt.

It started as a children book to be read at night. So it dosent have a sense of logic and conclusion that you could expect from a story as a adult.

It just nails what a children would expect from a story of a elephant in a suit, nice and funny elephant people, . Your main character winning, becoming a king, building a nice and funny elephant city. It is just a lighthearted story that spot a nice feel on your childhood.

>tfw I realize that this feel implanted in me at age 8 is why I'm such a sucker for Crusader Kings
I guess it all comes full circle.

That intro was so comfy. Still have the show on VHS somewhere.

Rhino fucking shits!!!

Babar is based, loved those books as a kid

Watched the series when I was a kid. Comfy as hell and great for a young mind.

No. That was pic related. Also kid kino.