Since new Samurai Jack turned out to be yet another generic story with muh waifus, should I read the comics...

Since new Samurai Jack turned out to be yet another generic story with muh waifus, should I read the comics? I don't know anything about them, are they worth reading?

you can try suicide.

>This is how Ashifag looks

oh no not a redemption arc that was strongly, strongly hinted at since the very first episode

go back to fucking rëddit where you can suck off Genndy as much as you want

I stopped giving a fuck about le girl power show, just tell me about the comics or fuck off already.

Nah, because you're the kind of retard who simplifies everything to a stupidly low point, so all the comic will be to you is yet another generic story with muh fetch quest

> yet another generic story with muh waifus
where do they make people like you
can i shut it down somehow?

Funny how it took Rick & Morty airing for Jackfags to realize there's better shows on TV.

comics are never less than solid. I say pick them up

Yeah the comics are decent, but how about you get over yourself and just enjoy the ride.

>muh reddit muh tumblr

Do you guys know how to criticize things without bringing up other websites.

I wish Sup Forumsmrades would stop falling for obvious bait.

Reddit and Memey is even bigger shit though.

It's all nostalgia-bait shit anyway. If you're still trying to engage with the same media you loved when you were twelve maybe it's time to give up and kill yourself.

>le girl power
all of the girls die and the only one that survives is reduce to a baby

This is why you shouldn't believe the typical Sup Forums user's opinion. There are so many faggots like OP

>Do you guys know how to criticize things without bringing up other websites.
shutup NeoGAF

It has to be good, it has atheism and a self-insert douchebag protagonist! MEMES MEMES MCNUGGET SAUCE-A-DUB-DUB!

Yes, the comic is worth reading. Ignore these drooling neckbeards

>all of the girls die and the only one that survives is reduce to a baby
yes and that one takes half of the episode and stays at least till episode 8, so it makes it even worse when you think about it.

At least that generic fetch quest stays true to the spirit of the original and doesn't get derailed to some literally who characters that don't have even a spark of personality.

Whatever, enjoy your Samurai Mad Max that was obviously updated to today's standards :^)

>Samurai Mad Max
Literally how? He rode a motorcycle for two minutes in one episode?
Is every character who has a motorcycle Mad Max now?

He meant that Jack is like Mad Max now who had less screen time than Furiosa in the latest movie and overall was reduced as a main character.

This is the tenth Ashi hate thread of the day by the same user.

Shouldn't you stay on your favorite echo chamber, Reddit? Any sort of criticism is not existent there, perfect place for you.

And yes, literally only one person dislikes Ashi, makes sense.

Genndy himself stated that the comics aren't Samurai Jack. How the hell do you even know that they stay close to the spirit of the original if you're asking us whether you'll like them or not?

Not even giving you a (you)

>Genndy himself stated that the comics aren't Samurai Jack.

I don't care about what Genndy says after what he has done.

> people keep replying to these shitpost threads
> people arent saging to not bump these threads
> mods arent deleting these either

Sup Forums with comics

You are one self entitled faggot, you know that user?

>Sup Forums try's desperately to hate genndy
How cute

yes yes, delete bad threads because i feel violated, p-please mods do something

Reminder that the average Sup Forums user is under 16.

This is what shit taste looks like

>ask about comics
>people are so asshurt that they have to shit the thread because someone doesnt want to watch the show

>implying op is interested in the books to begin with
>not being able to identify shitposting
First day here huh?

>Ask about comics
>Needlessly insult the show in an obvious attempt to create controversy
>Shit the thread

Bait threads are shit by definition. The funny part is that it's probably the same person since every time one of the threads is archived another one immediately pops up with the same buzzwords and speculation.

I am not shitposting you faggots, I am just disappointed as fuck in the new show, so I want to move on to comics.

Yeah sorry guy, you're gonna have to put in more effort next time.

Then move on to the comics faggot.

*with the new show

>repeats same talking points with same deflections and same obnoxious writing voice
> same topic posted 10 times, yet suspiciously only one or two faggots in each thread
>same dogged persistence focusing on one minor detail a la Barneyfag or Hirshmanletfag

Hmmmmmm

The comics also have waifus, I'm afraid. Try something else.

Do they steal the spotlight of the main character? No? Then shut the fuck up and fuck off already autistic shit.

>echo chamber
>gets mad when other people don't agree with him
Maybe you should go back

Episode four was just as much about jack as it was about ashi. Sorry you're too stupid to understand symbolism and basic story archetype. Just because the spot light was shared doesn't mean it shifted over completely. You've got some high tier shit taste there kid.

Wouldn't it be nice if the mods dud their job and banned OP?

Yeah

YOu're a fucking faggot OP

>Another one of these threads

OP stop please it's getting embarrasing.