How will you be sneaking food into the Cinema today?

The theatre workers don't give a shit, litterally walked through the admission with a bucket of crab legs the other day...

I'm not really concerned with the sneaking. It's more the two tickets I have to buy to cover the 'no singles' bullshit policy

My backpack, you see I fill my backpack with candy bars so they search that and confiscate it, they never even think to check the spaghetti and meat sauce I store in my adult diaper.

I'm not paying money to watch Disney's Mary Sue Space Adventures ft. Childhood Rape

I literally have my crab legs in my hands, sucking the delicious, savory meat out of the shell in front of the ushers. They don't do anything. Dumb wagecuck soyboys.

robert leaves me some food under my seat before hand

My fake prosthetic pregnancy belly.

I only watch movies at a Drafthouse now, so I order food about 20 minutes before it starts.

i usually rush food in while the cinema wardens are busy subduing the mass shooter

sneaking food out of the cinema is the real problem, theatre employees do not want me working out their popcorn recipe. usually i have to conduct my experiments in the bathroom, they don't really check and if they do i just pretend i'm washing my hands

Most Walgreens sell candy in the same boxes as theaters.
4 for $4. Buy four, most come in a bag in the box,put said bag in pocket. There you go.
I also buy the smallest coke, popcorn.
But I have a decent paying job. If you don't (not judging) just buy candy elsewhere. If you have the spare funds,buy a drink.
I work odd hours,so I see movies alone,I bring in Reece's peices, and dump half in my small popcorn and buy a small coke.

Never finished either.

t. 11 am movie goer.

>be american
>can't stop stuffing face for 2 hours

The memes are real.

I seriously hope you guys didn't buy tickets for anything later than 12 am

lol,this guy is euphoric.
Or maybe his mom won't let him see a pg13 movie alone

ooh good one

Of course not that's way past my bed time.

Butter free fella detected!

>grab leegs n no 5inglz bolicee

i hate it when people can't watch a film without crunching and rustling. i usually just call the employees and have them kicked out, or i just shout in their faces and they leave

obsessed
Because obsession is all your king allows you to own.
Don't worry,I shan't tell the Lord that your donkey took the day off work so you may visit thine local puppet show.

I snuck in a bunch of candy and that's all. I bought a big drink and got my free popcorn that you get on 5 dollar Tuesdays. The two black women next to me brought in a bucket of fried chicken each. They were great. I gave them candy, they gave me some chicken and we laughed together a lot during the movie.

constantly mocking you and laughing at you is not the same as being obsessed. it's more bullying I reckon

In my mommy's purse

> Mate works ribbing stubs on thursdays.
> Go see movie on thursday, he doesn't give a fuck.
> Go out boozing or back to his place for doobies afterwards.

My nan doesn't even hide it, if they call her out she says she diabetic

Soyboy spotted

White women baka

wtff

Gummy bears. In my ass. Never been busted.

Everyone just walks in with whatever they want in Australia

I once went in with a whole bucket of KFC and no one gives a shit

this is a great way to sneak alcohol in anywhere actually. You need to cut a whole in the watermelon and stick a bottle of vodka into it the night before. the vodka then slowly drains out into the watermelon overnight

I used to do this all the time to get pissed on the cheap at cricket games

So you Americans can't even sit for 2 hours without stuffing yourself with your disgusting "food"?

European here and the only thing I consume in cinéma is sparkling water

In my girlfriend's handbag of course

I hate American women so fucking much.

No singles policy is a myth!

I can kind of understand why cinemas in America would want to treat their customers like cattle and forbid them to have food on them when they pay to watch a film, but why would any employee actually enforce it?
I can't imagine anyone actually choosing of their own free will to go over to someone in the cinema and tell them they are forbidden to eat a chocolate bar.

You guys ARE going alone right? Right?

I store it in my belly. Nobody will notice.

I keep it in a bag thats in my hand and i walk in?

>steering column is on the right side of the car
>American
user, I hate to break it to you but ...

I plan on sneaking the snacks up my cockhole

IN a back pack like I always do. They don't really give a shit here.

Been once, got looked at with pity by the clerk. Never again.

Are you kidding me? This is plain rude.

Why would you give a crap about the way an employee thinks of you?

do you wear faggot cargo pants?

crab legs hidden in my tent poles which I will take out once inside the theater campground.

>buy large popcorn at movie theater
>go sit down
>theater is sold
>group of blacks sits next to me
>"Ayy man you mind if I grab a handful of dat popcorn"?
>"S-s-s-s-s-sure"
>He takes a bigger handful
>His friends reach over him and take handfuls
>They continue taking more handfuls as the film comes on
>I'm thinking about their gross, germy hands and don't even want to eat it anymore
>I have to sit there holding a bucket of popcorn for half the film that I'm not even eating while niggers periodically dip out of it

And that was the last time I bought food at the theater.

I'll just bring bottled water. I don't need to munch on garbage every time I sit down to watch something.

Yakko Warner lookin ass jeans

I don't need snacks other than the ones i can buy from the theatre.
A hip flask of whiskey