gat swoffty hahaaaXD
upvotes for u!

>reddit """""""humour""""""""

upvoted

szechuan sauce!

>humour
fuck off london

Dae no god no god sauce lol!

Regular people like this show. Therefore I don't like this show.

Regular people don't even know this show exists. Only losers who think they're regular like this show.

People at my office watch it. They're pretty regular.

reddit and memey is such a imature show for losers who think highly of themselves, real mature people with refined taste like myself can see it is nothing but memes and atheism

youtube.com/watch?v=ApeOLESKJ1Y

I remember "Get Schwifty" was in those flash games they put out to promote rick and morty back around Season 1.

Isn't this generally regarded as the worst episode of the season?

I actually kinda like it even if it is unfocused.

Why is Rick and Morty always targeted for atheism? It's not unique as a show in that particular aspect really. Is it just a meme?

>Is it just a meme?
yep, though part of it right now is jackfags having proximity tantrums from [AS]'s pranks.

It's a little all over the place but I wouldn't call it the worst. Definitely far from the best though

Without using the words shit, fart, burp, god, meme, reddit, or sauce, explain why you dislike Rick and Morty

I don't usually give a fuck about these threads, but can we just give it a rest?

Yeah some people are dumb and obsess over stupid, trendy things. But you're making it worse by bringing attention to them. People post stupid videos about some stupid asian dipping sauce because people won't stop complaining and making asinine jokes like these. People on reddit and/or normies aren't the only problem. People who complain about it like this are too.

Everybody walk the dinosaur
youtube.com/watch?v=zYKupOsaJmk

it's Sup Forums's retarded equivlant website

>likes rick and morty
>likes samurai jack
>has never used reddit

i feel like an outcast

Those traits combined are probably more common than you think.

>I care now, you made me care more.

Yeah, it was the worst

you are among the silent majority

I didn't give a shit about the rest of the episode but Water T made me crack the fuck up

This is definitely the case for most people

Any episode with bird person is alright in my book

Rick had like one or two lines saying god doesn't exist. I don't know why shit posters latched on to that like it's a big part of the show when it's not.

Eh, I only use Reddit to trade evolve my Pokémon since I'm too paranoid to trade it with anonymous people.