Spend almost two decades doing nothing but training your seven daughters with the most brutal assassin training you can...

>spend almost two decades doing nothing but training your seven daughters with the most brutal assassin training you can provide
>they get murdered in about ten seconds by one guy because teenage girls aren't very good at fighting

That priestess wasn't smart desu.

They were trained for 20 something years, maybe less. That if Aku's daughters don't grow faster.
Jack has been training for almost a century.

They were actually pretty damn good at fighting, Jack is just a absolute fucking monster.

Dude she's convinced herself Aku is good. Clearly she's a few cards short of a deck.

Jack has had a much wider variety of training and half a century of actual experience.
He's pretty much THE peak human.

I'm going to start a list of killer choices that would've made more sense:

>Men
>Robots
>Aliens
>Wizards
>Male Ninja
>Robot Ninja
>Robot Wizard
>Alien Wizard
>Alien Ninja Wizard

Pretty sure Aku has tried ALL of these against Jack, come to think of it. Maybe the cult leader thought young women would be a change of pace.

I just finished watching Old Boy and can't see the fifth season of Samurai Jack with the same eyes ever again.

No amount of training from hell is enough to simulate a fight with Jack in full Bushido mode. That was their only flaw.

Whatever training the guardian got worked. He didn't even have a magical weapon or anything.

Jack trained with pretty much every legendary warrior group in history; and he has a single-minded goal of killing the ultimate evil. Fighting the crazy fucker is a bad idea.

It's pretty clear the Guardian was a magical being.

He didn't use any magic. Just guns and swords and shit.

Jack is a 75 year old martial artist in a 25 year olds body. The fact that he didn't completely destroy them when they first attacked him is a pretty good testament to their skills.

I mean, it didn't work, but you get my point.

If she was smart she would have sent a few innocent looking girls to play damsel in distress, and ask him for help. When his guard is down stab him in the back. The end of the 4th episode shows this might have very well been possible.

The guardian is a magical being. It's been established a couple of times that the Gods and their minions can defeat Jack.

Guardian was probably trained from God himself desu.

I believe he means the Guardian himself is magic, not weapons. He had to be, the guy was destined to never lose until the chosen got their, and he probably wasn't aging either.

If we're going with that, then Aku could just crush Jack with his giant-wrecking-ball manoeuver. Say, when he had Jack's sword and had him pinned to the ground, why stab him with the sword? Just fucking crush him to death.

>Men
Failed.

>Robots
Another 9 billion of them? Failed.

>Aliens
Only the predator catdudes actually succeeded, and even they just let him go. Other aliens failed.

>Wizards
The only wizard we actually saw transformed Jack into a chicken because he accidentally bumped into him, so maybe they're not the most reliable people.

>Male Ninja
They're probably all dead already.

>Robot Ninja
Failed. One of the best episodes out there.

>Everything else
Would've probably failed.

Also, keep in mind, Aku probably had nothing to do with edgy assassin cult the woman created.

>The fact that he didn't completely destroy them

Was entirely due to him suffering from legitimate psychiatric grade schizophrenia. I'm pretty sure that's why they looked super-fast and skillful the first time he saw them but then after chilling with the doggo and enjoying a remission from his mental illness they turned out to be super-killable with minimal effort in the way you'd expect a collection of teenage girls to be.

>Only the predator catdudes actually succeeded, and even they just let him go. Other aliens failed.

Worth nothing that Jack has gotten better since then, and would probably outright slaughter the Imakandi.

jack trained all over the world in his montage
they only had a cave

life experience more important than training

>psychiatric grade schizophrenia
As opposed to what, homeopathic schizophrenia?

this desu

People incorrectly use schizophrenia to refer to non-psychiatric shit like split personality. He has legitimate schizophrenia, like the kind you would get diagnosed with in real life.

Appealing to his sense of honor in hopes he'd hold back? Hasn't worked before (Good Bad and Beautiful and Bounty Hunters).

He impregnated the women. I doubt the pregnancy was natural.
She also says they want to be worthy of seeing him again, so he was involved at some point and then just isolated himself from being in a crisis cause he can't kill Jack.

>He impregnated the women.
[citation needed]

The woman in GBB was much older, and she only attacked him with her ex-husband, never alone.

What other episode are you referring to?

Not being a teenage girl is more important than either life experience or training. Unless the girl in question is just going to shoot the target with a gun from a distance. In an actual fight, I don't care how much a teenage girl has trained or experienced, she's not going to win against a healthy full grown man. That's why the whole two decades of training was a hugely stupid waste of time and resources. Even the robots that constantly fail to kill Jack are smarter than what they did because at least they don't take very long to produce. I would definitely opt for constant waves of robots that individually don't stand much of a chance but maybe in ridiculous numbers over time might catch him off guard than I would spend my life doing intense assassin training and then sending a few teenage girls after him.

dramatic irony

he is beyond human, no man can jump good like Jack

All of them at once in a closed space actually could've taken him down. Jack is just far more experienced and can get around with the environment. 1 v 1 and he absolutely rapes them.

Aku specifically wanted an ironic death

OP, you're being sexist

This is taking place in a magical wuxia world, typically in such worlds it doesn't really matter who you are, if you get the right training and have the right skills you can fight almost anyone.

The 80 year old Kung-Fu Master is the perfect example of this, no 80 year old should be able to stand up to someone in their prime but we see it all the time.

And yet they almost killed him, something that only creatures of divine origin and one alien species managed to do.

>it's the "women are not fit for any sort of warfare even in all possible fantasy universes with magic swords and shapeshifting masters of darkness" episode
Just fucking leave already, it's a fucking cartoon.

I'd be fine with them being really successful as fighters / assassins if they actually had magical powers. They didn't though, so it makes sense that they got killed in a few seconds by one opponent.

The priestess did fuck up, but it wasn't in choosing the daughters. They actually are pretty damn good fighters. On their own.

And THAT is where they fucked up. The daughters of Aku are not a team of 7 skilled warriors. They are 7 skilled warriors that happen to be in the same place. The 'survival of the fittest' shit drilled into them told them not to help each other.

Once Jack realized they were not actually working together, all he had to do was pick a battlefield where he could limit their numerical superiority. They didn't adapt, or try to outflank him or anything. They just attacked him one at a time, because solo combat is essentially all they do.

If they actually combined their skills, Jack would have had a much harder time beating them.

How long can Jack hold his breath?

Do you know what board your on? Low quality b8

Their training was fine. Its just Jack trumps them in experience and training in every way. Even at his absolute worst, they were no match.

The Princess and the Bounty Hunters

He only kept walking after it was clear she had given up.

>spend almost two decades doing nothing but training your seven daughters with the most brutal assassin training you can provide
>don't train them to protect each other's back and fight as a unit
>stifle their tactical and critical thinking potential by teaching them nothing of the outside world
>train them only to focus on killing and not self-preservation
>send them out to fight a peerless warrior who's spent years fighting perfect killing machines who also have no self-preservation instincts
They were never going to succeed.

No one ever said the Cult was smart.

It was never going to succeed because it's Jack we're talking about, only reason they had a chance was because he was out of his fucking mind with guilt. This is setup is the same as any other Samurai Jack episode except the fact that they were teenage girls brainwashed from birth triggered Jack's compassion.

Why don't they just kick Jack in the balls?

The Guardian was crafted in a pretty ingenious way. He's a master of all sorts of combat AND can summon any weapon he wants. That means that you will never beat him applying rock/paper/scissors logic; he'll always use a weapon that has an advantage over yours. Which means that not only you have to be better than him, you need to be much better than him.

Jack has balls of steal.

>balls of steal
What did he mean by this?

Aku states before the battle begins how much he'll enjoy ending Jack's life with "his worthless father's sword".

There is some evidence for it. The woman gave birth to septuplets (rare as fuck if a demon god isn't fucking you) and it looked like they kinda oozed out of her with Aku's black gunk.

Cults usually aren't. Their whole thing is brainwashing its members until they're barely more than obedient sheep. The only intelligent people in a cult are the leaders, and that intelligence many times is invalidated by insanity.

Didn't you watch the season 3 finale?

The evidence against it is they died super-easily, bled and suffered broken bones like totally normal human beings, and had no powers whatsoever. I honestly didn't even think anyone still entertained the possibility they were anything other than normal human.

I don't think the 2 other girls who were thrown and knocked out on the cliff actually died.

This, Jack spent his youth training with kung fu masters, vikings, fucking Robin Hood, and every other warrior archetype across every culture in the world.

I bet Rhonda Rousey could kill you with her bare hands.

Their job wasn't really to kill Jack, it was to get pregnant with Jack's children and then use the children as leverage.

>Rousey
>teenage girl
Wut?

She's cleared her twenties man.

Hell Aku even tried doppelgangers and that failed. What do you do after that when even a evil clone can't pull it off?

Not that user, but I bet you're wrong. Sexual dimorphism is not easily overriden, training or not.

Why not nuke him from orbit?

Didn't she beat up a couple of guys who were bothering her at a movie theater once? I think any dude who doesn't have any training is a retard if they think they can take on a professional MMA fighter.

To be fair, no one came as closer to killing jack than the first sister he killed, not even entire armies

Citation needed.

>ten seconds
Try over two days.

>They fought for two days
Are you retarded?

Go to a wrestling/boxing/mma gym and fight one of the girls there who train seriously, you will see it.

Don't get me wrong, a trained man would beat a trained woman seriously, but a regular man vs a fuckin MMA champion? She would wreck you

I'm assuming of course, that you are not 195cm and 120kg of pure muscle, you stand a pretty nice chance if that's the case

>Aku has time-traveling powers and has access to time-travelling portals
>goes back in time to when he had Jack at his most invulnerable (pinned to the floor in the zombie episode, encased in a bubble in the underwater episode, etc.)
>murder the fuck out of him right away
>gg no re

Why hasn't Aku done that?

I forgot to mention, he could also go way back in time and kill young Jack ez pz.

i dont think aku himself is able to go back in time, or i feel like he already would have done that

Splitting hairs maybe but Aku has only been shown to be capable of throwing someone FORWARD in time.

>20 years training 7 girls
>Teenagers

or maybe aku can only send things forward in time?

Akuettes clearly age slower than normal humans. They're basically elves! Nobody tell /tg/.

thing is, jack wouldn't have made an attempt to redeem any of those unlike a woman.

>implying the next batch hasn't been sent out already

They did combine their skills when they grouped together as one multilimbed warrior through animation

Pretty sure Jack has killed at least 20+ of each of those.

>ten seconds

They had him on the run the first day. The only way he could beat them was by picking them off one at a time. He never made an attempt to try fighting them all at once again until only four were left.

They didn't even know what love is. You think they knew about penises and testicles?

DID SOMEONE SAY ELVES