Is Yellow Diamond the best designed cartoon villain of all time?

Is Yellow Diamond the best designed cartoon villain of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r_PWiDMHkW0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No.

Yes

Maybe?

Negative.

Affirmative

I don't know

Not even close.

Almost there

You can't name a better design

I can

Can you repeat the question?

Ok

>some zombie wearing an armor is somehow more impressive than Yellow motherfucking Diamond

>Giant pointy banana better than literally any villain

How the fuck is this a good design? Is this some stupid SU meme I'm not aware of? It's just a bunch of bland shapes arbitrarily put together in a way that doesn't resemble real clothing or armor or even a fucking body. It looks hilariously bad.

Yellow

Better looking villain from a show with a worse looking art style

Aku is

a centipede is not a creative design
a black blob is NOT a good design
that's a skeleton
the design makes her look powerful, like some sort of general, a great uniform fit for a ruler

And yellow diamond is a mess of boring geometric shapes which is less interesting and creative than pretty much everything else posted in this thread.

She looks like what would happen if porygon fucked the Man in the Yellow Hat.

>Add Ominous phalacie to make fun of a design
and you claim to not be stupid?

Why are you falling for this bait?

True.

It's something to pass the time.

>powerful.
I think your confusing tall with people powerful. The goofy weirdly lengthed neck alone makes her look like her head might fall off if she turns too hard.
>general like?
Is that because of the napoleonic style tall boots, mixed with brown chaps? I mean you could say makes her look soldier ish, but her doofy looking lampshade coat and action figure looking shoulder cones/triangular pointed teardrop shapes? Stupid looking.
>a great uniform.
The colour yellow? Apart from the britches and boots her clothes just look like her style tips are out of a gradeschool geometry textbook.

>When you thought OP said "biggest designed cartoon villain" and you were prepared to post Chernabog.

Yellow diamond is absolute trash. One of the shittiest designs I've ever seen.

Your pic is enough proof that its not

Giraffes are not good looking

Terrible, terrible bait thread. It's like they're not even trying anymore. I'm leaning towards assuming this is another false flag bait thread since SU is a topic which triggers a lot of people.

If your pic was supposed to prove her design is terrible then mission accomplished, even the flying Dorito from Gravity Falls is better designed

Yellow Diamond isn't even the best designed villain in the cartoon she's in.

I hope you aren't implying jasper has a better design

As a pro designer, you must be fucking memeing or just have autism. I thought /sug/fags were sent to the concentration board?

They did, but the bait-layers don't.

They're also dumb as hell.

Youre an idiot

*You're

ur*

Fuck this SJW CANCER.

Wew lad.

No

A shittier Magneto is good design?

no

If there's anything I've learned about this shit show is not to get excited about any of the character's designs because the crew always fucks them up.

No.

Neck is too thin, hair too formless. Not bad otherwise.

This. Simple, iconic, and works for intimidating and comedic scenes.

Yes

Not the boss of me now

which one?

>Not bad otherwise.

Noodle thin arms with thick ass tights

Some kind of long skirt open in the middle instead of an actual coat

Big puffy and goofy looking triangle shoulders

Rubber gloves makes it look like she's about to wash the dishes

Correct answers ITT.

Lets not forget his favorite assassin

Where is /sug/ anyway? I thought we had a few threads left before ban.

atheists- i dunno
reasons to exist/be threatening- fuck no

Awfully polite of Megs to place Lincoln's statue down instead of just tossing it.

All the Diamonds are pretty neat so far. Also I think it's fucking neato as fuck that Homeworld music is weird and stunted and kinda soulless. It totally makes the entire music portion of the series pay off by giving a distinct and inherent difference between the CG and Homeworld that can be endlessly taken apart in interesting ways. Wish more of the show was like that

Green is not a creative color

Koh should have been Amon REEEEEEE (but it's a sad REEE)

>implying giraffe mcshoulderpads is well designed

cough cough

Lol, Diamond looks like a dork who thinks baggy pants are in. Hell, Amon had a better design.

I don't know what I'm smoking, Amon's design was 10/10. Diamond is like a 6, very baby.

YD can't even hold a candle design-wise to half of the rogues gallery in Danny Phantom, and that's a Butch Hartman show.

Though to be fair, a lot of them were pretty boss.

I wonder what actual defenders would say for her design instead of the baiters.

Because a dishwasher glove wearing, lamp shade skirt donning, fucked up magneto helmet hair, bag pants banana is not very commanding.

Did I forget to mention she looks like she's ready to clean a house as a Mexican worker?

better than anything that any SU fan has ever drawn on tumblr

which, coincidentally, is why faggots like you think it's a """good""" design

At this point I wish Steven universe was a bannable offensive. I can't even tell the bait from the genuine retards at this point.

God that is an ugly character.

I like SU but not even close, Blue Diamond's design is much more iconic from the same show, even.

Also, honestly, my vote goes to Eris from Sinbad, and I thought that fucking movie sucked. But the animation on Eris herself was mesmerizing and amazing to watch, only redeeming factor in that utter shit heap, it was perfect. especially considering the limitations of animation at the time it was made. Not the best villain by a damn long shot but with the animation they made something special and ever shifting from nothing that really fit the spirit of the mythological figure.

youtube.com/watch?v=r_PWiDMHkW0

If "cartoon" includes french animation, then Nox is much better in terms of visual design & character story.

Yellow Diamond might tie on terms of her mental state, but I'd have to see some more of her to make a proper comparison.