Poppy O'Possum

>Lala has, over time, rplaced her entire dietary needs with various types of shakes and smoothies. You would not believe the things you can blend into a chilled paste.

also message in the filename

So is morbi just gonna pretend that he didn't skip friday's update

What's that? You want Clawberry? How about RAWBERRY!

Made with magic!
REAL MAGIC!

Patreon mentions he's "still sick" so I am guessing he was taken out by illness. He doesn't have buffer pages

Ewe Lala knows her shit. An all-smoothie-and-shake diet works wonders for those cravings, and it helps slim those curves.

Well, it should, at least. What does she put in those things, cream and extra sugar?

wait.. wasnt Poppy in a mountain pass?

It's just the way how her body is.

Morbi should see a professional, normal people don't contract diseases as often as he does

Morbi likes 'em chunky. I understand she's a wolf so she's gonna be one of the bigger animals, but she's a little... thicker than I'd expect a wolf to be. Maybe she's one of these fat motherfuckers.

He's a professional artist. Living unhealthily and getting sick with obscure bugs is part of the package, no matter how many showers you take.

I blame it on shit meme diets to hip with their friends and all the anal sex.

I'm fine if a stomach flu causes him to delay an update. I mean, shit happens and that's totally understandable.

What I didn't like was him not updating the blurb or the Poppy page to "Next update on Tuesday" or whatever. Spent Sunday night F5ing the page.

I can't remember which webcomic had a next page counter. The artist would upload a page whenever, an then it would get posted 24 hours later. If you didn't see the counter, no new page was coming. Anyone else remember which webcomic i'm talking about? It was this nicely drawn furry comic about spies and humans worshipped like some lost gods and shit.

>nobody wants to hear all about my political opinions despite being a host for a fluffy daytime talk show and a glorified idol singer
No shit you have to listen to the marketing people. If she didn't want oversight like that she should have started a blog or something independent.

Reminder: Morbi is a frenchman with a magical bag that produces endless giraffes, and his wife is the wolf queen who has all the stolen riches of the world.

Wait, the producer looks like one of milly's skinheads

Looks like a dachshund to me.

She's jet-setting around for photo ops and public appearances, trying to develop a decent reputation

Powerthirst was such a good meme

He's a chubby lil' twink fuck that probably eats like a stoner and lives like a slob, and hasn't seen a real winter in all his life, i'm surprised he hasn't died yet.

Also if he got laid often he would't be bitchy mcgrumpypants.

Sounds like the 'tism to me

I haven't read the comic but I think chubby opossums are the cutest animals after seeing this one's design

>Poppy as the Powerthirst bodybuilder morphs

pop is pretty cute

So do they not know Poppy is dating their Queen? Cause you'd think that would be cause for an entire interview alone, or at least be a huge part of it.

I remember that magazine at the restaurant saying that they are political gal pals, but I thought that was just a joke Morbi did. Maybe they've kept it a secret or maybe everyone doesn't put the connection together and doesn't even consider the possibility of a opossum dating the Queen.

Possibly the later, and also the whole "who gives a shit a kit, her sister is who matters" is probably also a factor.

>Also if he got laid often he would't be bitchy mcgrumpypants.
>make a joke about promiscuity amongst the homosexual community and it's relationship with suicide here.jpg

I imagine the flavor is rather sharp.

Most likely the full extent is unknown

Also maybe this, although it would hurt my heart

hue

>"professional" artist

Professional merely means "knows how to do it and has experience". It never meant "the best of the best".

With Lala saying her brand is on shaky ground, having an exclusive first interview with the opossum that's dating their queen could boost her brand.

Maybe she will ask live on air if they are dating.

Its a convenient scapegoat for artists and 'devs'

>HAHA WOOPS I GOT A COOLD
>I'LL UPDATE SATURDAY I SWEAR
>but you know maybe Sunday
>hey I know why don't I just don't do the update HM? We cool?
>yeah we cool.

sounds pretty rad

Case point: marble.

I can see Poppy mentioning somehow that Kit is her girlfriend and not thinking much of it. Like she mentions talking to her the other night at dinner about some stuff and Lala asks about what restaurant they went to but Poppy says they just ate at home.

So is she an adult yet?

What does your heart tell you?

At most she'd be seventeen.

The story is so boring, just why, why?
The christmas extra was more interesting than the last 2 chapters.

>Morbi
>sick

Yeah, I've seen his fetish-art blog too.

>chubby lil' twink fuck
>chubby
>twink
There is something wrong with this description. AlsoIs he a cute chubby lil' twink fuck?

>Poppy's little face in the last panel
GYUHUH~

>got laid
Not the cause of all ills, and not a panacea.

If you have serious problems that you're afraid to deal with, or repressed, you will be a passive aggressive bitch. It could be anything, not just secks.

Morbi IS a big Banjo Kazooie fan
in fact he just gave his thoughts on his twitter about Yooka Laylee

I wonder if he approves voice actors getting kicked off projects for having wrong opinions.

if a company doesnt like your conduct they'll fire you
shit's the same anywhere unless you're the boss

Things you do in your personal life outside of your working contract are irrelevant, and cannot get you fired unless they are illegal.

I call bullshit. Jon should have signed a binding contract.

People get fired for that kind of stuff all the time. You're working for that company and presenting them with your actions. PR is a big part of companies.

actually wrong. This is the age of social media and you are expected to represent the company you work for

DID SOMEONE SAY YOOKA LAYLEE?

DID SOMEONE SAY JONTRON?

When you work for a company your opinions may be your own, but they still represent the opinion of someone working there
It's one of the things taught to new recruits all the time, to not go wild on social media

ye

I want to sit on Poppy's face

dude put that shit in very public places.
its not like he was taken off because of shit he said in private, its stuff he talked about very publicly.
and shock and aw that people making a start up dont want to be associated with the stuipd shit he was spouting
also:
>Jon should have signed a binding contract.
you say that like a contract wouldn't have also stipulated that they could remove his shit if he started doing shit that would make them look bad by association. that Marvel artist was just fired for the nationalist bullshit he was pulling ad he was defo under contract. i dont know why you think it would be any different for Jon.

ISNT THIS A THREAD ABOUT POPPY O POSSUM!?

>the nationalist bullshit he was pulling
He was putting reference to the murder of jews and christians and the need to conquer the world with islam. There's nothing nationalistic about what he was putting into those books.

First thread?

Thanks mods

new fight arc when
I will also settle for more Vix

i like Poppy making the rounds
lots of scenery changes
lots of Poppy re affirming relationships
i like it

nah, just the definition of any 20 year old nowadays

I think we're going to see Fazzi again real soon. Poppy is training with Petunia, and is slowly getting stronger. Fazzi would be a great obstacle to overcome, especially since Fazzi beat her last time, but isn't some super powerful monster like the dragon or witch like Poda.

Vix I think will either pop up when Poppy investigates that opossum that seemed to teleport in (but in reality didn't) or when the Darlings decide to confront the fact that Kit is dating what they've considered to be a nonperson and things are getting awkward now.

There's only one picture I've seen, and it's pretty dated by now. But going by that.
Yes

oh, come on user, he's at least 170cm tall... right? Right?

he's 5' 4" last I remember

>morbi just reaches my shoulders
If he were a girl, this is the moment I would say that's kind of real cute.

Cumuluslets, when will they learn?

The question everyone is wondering: would Morbi make a good trap?

I want poppy to reaffirm her fist with someone's face

I've fallen for his bullshit several times, yes

Poppy is the chosen one who will bring balance to the opossum magic.

Idk man, a case of the pukes really sucks.

Poppy is a bit to hyped to destroy that couch!

Does that really surprise you?

Well she has to contain her power level and all. Her cutting loose even on 1 couch can be dangerous.

When was this opossum teleportation thing, actually? I don't remember

The one in chair keeping Kit's father alive? I think that's what he's referring to.

During the royal visit, Kitt's dad had an epileptic seizure. During the commotion, Poppy noticed what was hinted to be a possum stashed inside his chair. It seems that the possum absorbs some of the energy from the king's magical tumor.

At the beginning of this chapter, Poppy attempts teleportation and it doesn't work. The magician confirms it doesn't work

This means Poppy was wondering how the possum got into the chair, since the King teleported in - indicating they had the possum ready when he arrived. Which shouldn't happen, since they're free citizens in this country.

Kitt is mostly likely allowing her family to sacrifice possums to keep the dad alive, and is unwilling to argue against it due to being a doormat

>the opossum in the chair is actually Charlie, our straight-but-gay little fuck friend, handed over to Kit's family by Fazzi, the Veil's agents, or even Chicadino himself for drawing the short straw
>the silhouette is actually Harley, pissed about both her husband disappearing mysteriously and that Poppy was tangentially involved in his disappearance and may know more about it than the opossum populace thinks she should
>he's too far gone to save, and we have to watch Harley cry over his comatose and barely-alive body

Not very likely, considering Kit didn't know about the chair until her mother pointed it out.

oh, thats a good point. I'll be honest, I haven't read that part since it was released and my memory gets more patchy every year

>Poppy an Ewe!
>Holding hands!
>DESTROYING THE WHOLE MUDDAFACKIN STAGE SET

...this can't end in anything but pure,raw AWESOMENESS.
...that couch has a bite,btw

Charlie's straight though.

He is, but in fanon...

that edit will never not be funny to me

No, professional literally means getting paid for it and doing it for a living.

Tell that to the gayfags.

he must be searching for his virginity

it's one of two holes, 50/50 chance

kek

Could just be her winter coat. Those things always make animals look fatter.

Hi Elpresador.

>normal people don't contract diseases as often as he does
Speak for yourself. I've lost track of how much shit knocks me out for a loop.