A BLOO BLOO

A BLOO BLOO

I hate men who cry in public without shame.

>making fun of dying children
wow you are so low

That's Entertainment!

Children used to get taken out of school as young as 7 years old and get put to work in coal mines, factories, slaughterhouses. Not that long ago either. We are not as far away from our past as you seem to think.

Why?

PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE

Children cry, women cry. Men endure.

force people to give me free shit sniff sniff

PAY.FOR.MY.CHILDS.HEALTHCARE

As a gay man, I agree. I don't want a pussy.

not realizing he's making fun of the fact that kimmel used his own son as a prop to receive sympathy for his cause.

Is this garbage still alive?

>modern western men are being praised for filming themselves crying

How did you guys end up this cucked?

I want to crack your skull open with a bat you faggot.

How long until Jimmy Jim Jam outs his kid as transgender???

Please daddy

>t. crybabay

How long until his kid comes out as an alien who has been controlling Jimmy for years with his giant brain?

I don't get why you're so mad. Jimmy's kid was born with a condition that he would not have survived had Jimmy not been able to afford healthcare for him. Jimmy doesn't want anyone to have to bury their kid when there is a way to save them. He's good, he's rich, he doesn't have to worry about this for his own. He does this because he letting children die is wrong, letting children and their families live in insurmountable debt for the rest of their life because a roll of the dice is wrong.

Why are kekistanis so heartless?

Well that kid certainly has a head start in life.
Seems like he's already a head of the game.

>He does this because he letting children die is wrong, letting children and their families live in insurmountable debt for the rest of their life because a roll of the dice is wrong.
NOT FAIR NOT FAIR NOT FAIR NOT FAIR NOOOOOOOOOOOT FAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIR

Hahahaha hey guys look at this libtard having empathy and shiet. basic human decency is for c u c k s

>letting children die is wrong
unless you know absolute truth you can't define right and wrong

How did you end up being a weeb?

Holy shit the moronic feelz

UNFAIR UNFAIR UNFAIR UNFAIR UUUUUNNNFAAAAAIIIIIIIR

quality post, OP

Men shove their feelings deep down until they either take their own life from depression or they explode in anger and hurt people around them.

No, men let their feelings out in other ways. Go to the gym, masturbate, cook something complicated, watch a good movie you hadn't seen, write an angry letter.

And that is a good thing according to the newfags in here. Really makes you think why they hate white men so much.

Why is his kid whiter than him?

Or they cry when they're alone instead of making a spectacle out of themselves for attention.

JUST TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF AND WORK OUT BRO FEELINGS ARE FOR FAGGOTS

Because you're not supposed to leave infants in direct sunlight

PAY FOR MY CHILD'S SCHOOLING (K-12)
PAY TO DEAL WITH MY HOUSE ROBBERY

we've already decided as a society that socialized services is acceptable. the discussion is where that line is.

>a kid crying
fine. he's a child. he did it in private and someone else, his custodian in fact, decided to make this public.
>a grown man crying
shameless. his choice, from start to finish, to broadcast this to the world.

What a fucking embarrassment. Do these faggots think anyone cares about their constant whining?

>alt-right are literal demon people without feelings
You're all bunch of sheltered soyboys.

The way I see it, you were given two options:

1. Cry in public like a whimpering babe
2. Don't cry in public and let out the emotion in constructive ways.

You chose option 1. You are the faggot.

>write an angry letter
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Projection

AHAHAHAHAHA SUCH GREAT COMEDY AHAHA WHAT A GREAT A JOKE AHAHAHA SUCH GOOD WRITING

>Yes white men, suppress your feelings. It will do wonders for your mental health.

>American "entertainment"

t. cries in public.

Context? What's he crying about?

Don't expect empathy from middle schoolers.

>allergic to cow milk
>parents replace it with soy milk
Thank god I hated Muesli.

>t. Mutt who emulates African values of abrasiveness for its own sake

He cares about the health of newborn babies, the absolute faggot

t. cries in public

Some random kid died, or?

I HAVE A BABY! NOW YOU HAVE TO DO AS I SAY!!!!

>when your shitpost failed so you give it another go

He wants everyone to be on the healthcare system that people like him refuse to get on because it's a shitty system.

t. cries in public

Asians > Native Americans > Hispanics > Arab/Muslims > Jews

How do we cure collectivism?

his butt plug fell out
his black bull wasn't there to fuck his wife while he watched right before the show

>refuse to get on
Not true, he wanted to get on but can't because of his income

>No one should die young because my feelings say it isn't right!
>To stop this I expect everyone in this country to agree with my politics because it's the only way to solve this issue!!

I'd rather have a statisticslly insignificant number of dead kids than to have socialized medicine

Hmmmm

what a convenient excuse.

DO AS I SAY OR I SNAP THIS KIDS NECK

In this case, OP is a faggot that no other faggot will touch

He didn't make the rules that blocked him

OH NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAH

All political parties in my country are for free healthcare for children. Republicans could be for it too if their voters demanded it.

Not him, but you're currently doing the Sup Forums equivalent of crying in public, user. Stop being a faggot.

IMPORT 50 MILLION THIRD WORLDERS OR I SNAP THIS LITTLE FAGGOT COCKSUCKER'S FUCKING NECK

ah-bloo-bloo

Fine, you die first ok?

Someones criticism of a movie is that "the time travel isn't realistic enough!

As soon as that guy admits people who cry in public are faggots.

It's all about the kids man, the little ones
the children
the future soy boys, faggots, trannies, asswipe feminist obnoxious social media cell phone addicted meatbags of tomorrow

Please think of them while LMFAO at Jimmy Kimmel and his retarded waterhead baby

Ugh neck yourself

I wish 99% of Americans could die at childbirth, Sup Forums might actually improve in 18 years.

What if my kids catches Jimmy Kimmel kid disease and the "free" health care tells me. Sorry sir, that's not covered under our free health care.

What's funny is I'd be for it but it's too risky because the leftists and liberals will import the entire third world and destroy the system on an apocalyptic scale.
You'd have to actually mow down hordes of shitskins trying to flood into your country and leech off the social programs in order to have UHC.

looks like you've soyled yourself lad.

>gen Z will save our civilization!
>posts this
>the future soy boys, faggots, trannies, asswipe feminist obnoxious social media cell phone addicted meatbags of tomorrow
Why are kekistanis so retarded? This is not how you get votes. Are they controlled opposition? Seems like it.

You need social cohesion to effectively introduce large social policies. Thanks Obama.

Might as well be pro-abortion while you're at it

edgy

tfw too smart for tax cuts

>Why are kekistanis

I have no idea what you're talking about but kill yourself anyway

Yeh you get votes by telling all deez crackas that they is evil whiteys n sheeit

unfortunately yes

Don't cut yourself on that edge my dude.

men are fucked up and if you let them act on their feelings there would be a lot more rape and violence in the world. let them bottle that shit up.

Why not, fuck it

Men by default have more control of their emotions than women. It is not impossible to even shut them off using some psychological mechanisms. That's why narcissism and sociopathy are PERSONALITY disorders - people become that way over time due to their thinking processes.

So there is ample proof that emotions can be controlled, redirected or even shut off. No need to wimper in public like a bitch. That's not the only way to deal with emotions.

Works in Europe.

GIRLS BOUNCING ON TRAMPOLINES!