Army dog, were you a good boy in the war?

>army dog, were you a good boy in the war?
>no, but i served in a company of good boys

Who the fuck is cutting onions? ;_;

Was that scene with the wounded soldier escaping through the mine field meant to be so funny?

I thought the scene where army dog rapes the POW was too much

>that scene where army dog barks in napalm but it's danger close and his squadmates get fried to death

>that scene where army dog was promoted to liteunenant in the good boy division but he refused it because he thought he didn't deserve it

>"all fucking chocolate labs must fucking hang"

Might've crossed the line there...

>not posting the original poster

>that scene where he finally breaks down after months of torture, solitary confinement, tropical disease, malnutrition and writes his admission of guilt letter that the VC captors spell to him to make himself declare guilty of warcrimes and condemn the US military operations in SEA and once he's back in his cell he feel so ashamed of himself he tries to cut his veins with the super rusty razor blade he has

I can't believe this actually happened in real life

good god, fucking Buck, fuck that rottweiler piece of shit.
>literally for no reason burn down hole full of defenseless congs pups
>everyone on the net hailing him
is there something im missing here

>That part where army dog executes a POW in front of his buddies to get them to talk

I liked the movie but I thought that scene went a little far.

fuck, was it really necessary to have army dog kill that kid's dad in front of him because he couldnt speak english, theyre in vietnam, fucking hell

Are you kidding? Best nut of my life!

Yes, it was important for his redemption arc. Especially when he decides to adopt the kid.

That part where army dog puts the gun in his mouth while having flashbacks. Too real.

What was the director thinking? That question echoed in my head trough the whole movie, especially that part where he killed that african american with a flamethrower and said "its time for the coal to do its job" fuck.

Who directed it again? I liked his work before.

haha i get it, this thread is full of edgy things that didn't actually happen in the family friendly movie. fucking epic

I showed to my uncle. Ex-marine. He burst out crying during that scene. Said he had never seen a movie so accurate describing the horrors of war.

Ive got to admit, im not the gentle type but the scene where after the war he returns to the kennels with a machete and a bag full of tennis balls, hacking off limbs left right and centre of the tiny puppies whilst telling them to get the ball when they clearly cant walk or are dead was fucking sickening. its crazy to think in his mind he felt justified because he thought them being dead was better than having to live a life like him.

The movie is fucked up,, what are you talking about? I giggle like a schoolgirl at films like Cannibal Holocaust, and this was too much.

>he didn't watch the director's cut

I heard it was banned in several countries, is that why, user?

>when they give the "treats" to the pows

Raimi did it again.

>that scene where army dog has come home, but refuses the medal of honor and a head pat from the president, stating that he'll never be a good boy after what he's done

I knew the dog sounded familiar! Why doesn't Bruce Campbell talk about it more?

One of the best war films ever made. I saw it with an anti war faggot, he walked when it was over and joined me in the Marine Corps.

Are excited for the reboot, anons? I can't believe they're digitally remaking Gregory Peck.