Kelly is Never Wrong

KELLY HAS DONE IT AGAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

nadyasonika.deviantart.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kelly if you're browsing Sup Forums I just want to let you know that I love you and never stop your crusade to keep our nation safe from sickos

This one is actually, literally, factually and objectively 100% correct

>huge Halloween contest with thousands of dollars of prizes including a cruise as first place
>winner is a fat black man in XXXL yellow t shirt

he was Cleveland

>The batman cosplayer is Kelly
kek

>Yet another strip based on something that personally happened to Kelly
My favorite. How does he do it?

Is this guy serious?

That's where his comics become gold. Some situations are blatantly exaggerated or straw manned to show extreme opinions but other time he displays dead serious situations from his everyday life that are completely trivial and meaningless to anyone else.

>some idiot

Wtf, I hate Metrocon now. Except for the wild afterparty orgies of course

How is this not undeniable truth?
Cosplaying has pretty much been taken over by women who dress slutty and charge you to take pictures of them.

I agree with this.

>be in thr wrong about the non-revenue ticket fiasco
>not be in the right about the nam doctor story
Kelly has lost his sense of right, man.

So many that dress as their WoW/LoL character. How the fuck is that supposed to be judged?

The size of their tits, obviously.

>their WoW/LoL character
You realize there aren't customizeable characters in LoL right?

>some idiot
Dunno why, but possibly the bluntness of this just makes me crack up.

It's crass, yet true. The judges are always supposedly a "big name" in cosplay/fandom communities, but they're never anyone you would recognize at first glance.

He was clearly wrong when he didn't dress in a slave leia outfit. Tough luck, Kelly, better luck next...CRIME.

God is real and Kelly is his prophet

He forgot the key ingredient to an Adam West Batman cosplay - the sock down the front of his pants.

Aren't they all just chris hardwick now?

Why is he always right?

>gasoline
holy shit kelly

Quiet, you no good punk with an axe to grind.
How am I, a sophisticated adult, supposed to keep up with your weird gizmos?

Is Kelly a contrarian?

he *thinks* hes doing a parody of those le mean drumpf right wing meanies

No, he's old and stuffy.

You're an idiot.

I wish this had Batman and Superman forcing them to dig their own graves

If he browses here, then it's only a matter of time before he steals our memes. Or even worse: breaking Rules 1 & 2.

Not even Kelly this cruel.

I want a group of four friends so we can do this as a group cosplay. Shovels and everything.

>Complete lack of trigger discipline

That's how you get dead parents, you should know better than this.

b-but batman v superman is really terrible and marvel movies are pretty good so why would he prefer to watch Jesse Eisenberg's awful acting?

>dc on top with new box office hit
>it will get 1.6 billion!

if he misfires Superman will stop any harm from coming to anyone it shouldn't. No discipline needed when your partner is a worldbuster.

Considering he didn't shave his mustache he should have cosplayed as Joker instead of Batman.

i need these T-shirts

C'mon now, this sounds awesome.

Anyone dressing as a female draenei that doesn't have a massive cock is phoning it in.

Not that I frequent cons but surely here must be a sizable amount of happy amateurs, though with varying degrees of quality.

well shit

did he at least have the mustache?

He just likes DC more than Marvel.

Massive HORSE cock at that.

>go to a convention back when i was 15 to avoid my aunt visit
>had to hang out with the school weaboos
>had to sit through 3 hours of anime
>had to sit through random girl with cat ears and a leash who burts out crying out of nowhere
>had to go meet with more school weeaboos, except these group hanged out all morning at the entrance not going in even tho security was non existant and half the people inside didnt have a ticket
>one of them hates me the rest of the year for pointing it out
>got to leave the convention site for a while (thank god) to have lunch at mcdonalds
>when we got back the people making a little mermaid theater play next weekend decided it was a good idea to dress some random hobo in a crab costume to promote it at the con
>crab hobo liked to harass girls and coplayers, higlight of the day, wish i got to hang around there longer
>had to watch more anime
>bought one of those naruto head thing to dick around with my friend and act like an asshole
>end of the day is the cosplay costume
>cosplay costume contest is judged by acting out anime scenes for some reason
>naruto (girl) and sasuke (girl) get on the stage, say some shit and make out
>next contestants sasuke(girl) and kakashi(girl) get on the stage, say some crap and also make out
>fucking parade of underage weaboos dressed like naruto making out in different way, some pushed naruto into the wall, some did it on the floor, etc on stage
>girl dressed like an archer shot an arrow to the crowd that hit some dude in the head
>never go to a con again
>the autism is real

Poe's Law.

So he's retarded?

this comic is just a strawman of the week isnt it?

See, I feel really thankful that my first experience at a convention was positive:

>I think I was 13? 12? At the time.
>My Black Aunt is taking my cousin to the local comic con because he's huuuge into comics and invites me along.
>Small, small, this was 12-13 years ago, so it was literally just in a community center; no admission charge even.
>I'm amazed at all the comics- never seen this kinda shit before.
>There's a little section in the back used for watching cartoons/anime.
>They're playing fucking HYPER POLICE. Aunt thinks it's fucking HILARIOUS: Big Black Aunt Laughs.
>Hyper Police is the first anime I've ever seen and I'm AMAZED.

Later that same day my cousin showed me Ranma 1/2 after he noticed how much I liked anime- He's also the person who introduced me to Wallace and Gromit.

Shit, now I miss my cousin.
He grew up to be such black urban trash.

to be fair my first convention was when i was 9 and it was pretty cool, it was back when my parents dragged me everywhere before dad became a drunk and mom all but abandoned us
conventions are like 10% hit 90% miss, still make some good stories of the wierd shit you see there

yes, majority of cosplayers never enter contests and just do it for appreciation of the series or character or the attention from fans at cons

t.amateur cosplayer who has been photoed in the single digits but still enjoys it

No they are clearly all whores

don't call me a whore pls user

OK you're a slut

Stop dressing like one

I miss the days when the cover was made before the story. Cover artists need to fuck with writers more.

never

young girls like to tease boys
hell women of all ages like to tease men
cosplay is mostly just another way of doing it, i would argue only the fat girls and men ever cosplay for the show

He just dislikes Marvel.

There's another one where he basically goes "Marvel is owned by Disney so it's for kids, real men read DC."

So he IS retarded then

So you ARE butthurt.

Half-assed exploitable

shutup thot

I would buy a "Some Idiot" shirt.

>charge you to take pictures of them
that has never happened to me

that has to be some cancerous California thing

to say attractive people can't appreciate the source material is plain wrong though

while it's true that that sex sells and it's very easy to see that skimpy or sexy cosplays are very overexposed, I disagree with the notion that the majority of people, male or female, do it to garner attention from people looking to get a boner.

I personally cannot help but roll my eyes at the many bunnysuit or slave leia outfit cosplays I see and I wouldn't want people to take photos of me just so they can beat off later. like fuck I spent time/effort/money on what I'm wearing and someone getting moist should not be the reason someone wants to take a photo of me

my 2 cents anyway

>Lady Liberty as Wondy

I'll dead YOUR parents!

THOSE FUCKERS

meh made this for Sup Forums but the thread died so I'll leave it there.

I love the ones where Kelly inexplicably hates something because of some personal beef. Like the supermarket one.

I want more on the adventures of Crab Hobo

kek

>crab hobo liked to harass girls and coplayers, higlight of the day, wish i got to hang around there longer
It truly was the best job. So who won the contest?

He's the editorial cartoonist for The Onion.

It has happened in Texas courtesy of this slut:
nadyasonika.deviantart.com/

This is so true. Have mentioned the case at /cgl/ but everyone whites knight her for being a grill. She is this girl who once did a Zero Suit Samus cosplay, and not only she won because she is a black belt in tae kwon do and uses her moves for suggestive poses, but because also the judges are her bff.

Then a following convention, she decides to cosplay as Harley Quinn and says she finds it bothering that she show too much skin...

About kids winning; in some other local convention, well in this one the judges were the audience so I guess they felt he was cute, but his cosplay was pretty much a Sully Sullivan full body pajama and it stumped a grill who was cosplaying as the bitch from Atlantis.

In b4 she was a slutty cosplayer, mind you her suit was well made, even had the staff and did a choreography which was decent and in tune with the character.

Post pics of your penis (female).

where can i find these orgies?

lol

post feet

This one is a good.

This really makes me steamed. Also, charging for pictures should be illegal at cons. A bunch of people should take a picture of the person at the same time and then scatter to trigger whoever does that.

Nice.

>that tiny loss on the stupid guy

>charging for pictures should be illegal at cons
lol no. People are entitled to own their fucking face.
That's the most basic freedom there.

I've only been to one convention, and i was around 10 or so. It was pretty nice. Just a bunch of freelance artists and writers pitching their ideas. I remember them all being really talented and chill, with zero awkward cringe or autism.

>Then a following convention, she decides to cosplay as Harley Quinn and says she finds it bothering that she show too much skin...

... Why not use the design that doesn't show ANY skin and is better anyway, then?

I could never get anyone to go. Friends would flake and weren't in to anime, the uni's anime group was some fucking sad shit SM/DBZ only dub watching people who I didn't want to hang out with. At the time anime was just starting to take off on DVD and my massive collection of just about everything released at the time would get ohs and ahs when my younger brother would bring people by to see it. So I go to several alone, try to make friends, and see that con people are just as bad as the normal people.

I did fly to some of the bigger shows on the coasts after trying local ones in a big city. Some nicer people, but still mostly shit no matter where you go. Years later I can't even find the effort to take my anime loving other half to a con as the local ones are now $40 and $50 a day. WTF?!

>at a public place that you don't own
>don't want people to take pictures of you
You do realize people are entitled to take pictures too? If you don't want your picture taken, stay at home.

I don't know where you live, but it sounds like a terrifying distopia. Are you sure you're not just trying to rationalize the fact you never leave the basement?

People are a mess. Interaction is a mistake. The only friends you need are your fists!

im down for that

>can't even take pictures
You live in a third world country where people have no freedom. Let me guess, is speaking illegal too? Is it North Korea? Are they afraid that you might distribute your pictures to other countries or what?

>You do realize people are entitled to take pictures too
No they aren't. the fuck are you on, retard? Basic private space. You own your own face, the law will only tolerate accidental pictures ( like a crowd where you aren't the subject) or sometime being "a public person". Neither applies to a creep going in a convention to take pictures of tits.

>muh freedoms
>Wild clinging to the idea of the third world
Not even surprised.

>guy cosplays as Batman
>refuses to shave mustache to be the character
>doesn't win the contest
What a travesty!