Does anyone have a torrent for Dirk Gently season 2 episode 6, 7, 8, 9?

Does anyone have a torrent for Dirk Gently season 2 episode 6, 7, 8, 9?

I have 9, looking for the gaps pls

they are on all the regular sites

well i checked piratebay and its not there. what are other regular sites?

Torrentz2
Learn to wipe your own bum boyo

rarbg

They have one annoying pop up that happens no matter what you click on first and my ad block can't stop it. Other than that it's good.

thanks buddy :>

Should I pick up this show? I've heard good things about it.

yes

seconding rarbg, to block that I use uBlock and a rule with ^$popup

If you like the idea of Dr Who but not really Dr Who as well as Sunday cartoons, but also mindless death/gore, sure. Otherwise, not for most people. Kind of like Twin Peaks.

yeah man its a wild ride. dont marathon it you might act like a lunatic after. but yeah it's a fun series.

I believe in the theory of this show and now my life is great. My family hates me, all my friends don't talk to me. I lost my job. It's all connected.

You're probably one of those people Bart is meant to kill

No im ken but white ;)

hey anyone think the girl who is a werid cop in s4 is kinda hot?

>s4
It's season 2

You mean the burnout deputy? And yes.

yes sorry

noscript will kill the ... tab-openers? tell me there's a better name for these things. The site'll want you to do a human verification every so often though.

>tab-openers
That sounds right and I'm going to start calling them that.

>Dirk and the wild girl
>She calls him what he interprets as "bibit"
>He calls her beast
>They're a gender reversed Beauty and the Beast
I hope she follows them to the real world when this is all done.

Also, I didn't think it was possible for one show to have so many likable characters. It could switch to almost any one them and stick with them for the whole episode and I'd be okay with that.

It's a mystery-comedy show that uses a lot of violent and surreal humour. If you are into this sorts of things, try it.

Mystery does get explained and is thought through, so don't worry about not getting satisfying resolution to weird shit you'll see in the pilot. And it gives fairly good impression what's it like.

they're all on idope(dot)seas well

Yeah season 2 is especially good, I haven't finished but basing it on the first season it'll be wrapped up nicely,

This season is pretty good, but I liked 1 better, better villains. Even the low level henchmen had a lot of detail to their character.

threadly reminder

The show is written by max landis and contains the line "you are not your name."

I'm really loving this show, and I think this might be my favourite Dirk.

>tfw it's been out on Blu Ray in America since January and nothing in the UK
I'm thinking about getting a multi-region player so I can import it.