B-but Ms. Marvel is a Juggernaut of digital sales!

Can we stop with this meme now? She is literally out of the Top 1000 on Comixology.

IT'S ALMOST LIKE CIVIL WAR II RUINED THE BOOK!

>Ms Meme
>not always bad

There was no new issue of Ms. Marvel out last week.

>GM-O's Tasty Cereal
>Listen to your gut not the lawsuits
Brilliant!

This

>Marvel cuts its marketing budget
>Ms. Marvel threads vanish from Sup Forums
Well what do you know.

How can she be Muslim if she's eating such hamfisted political sentiments?

It doesn't matter. Multiple issues in the Top 1000 are from weeks, months and even years ago.

Time to remove Sharia Sana from Marvel.

>Multiple issues from weekly sales

At least try to understand what the charts are actually about.

It's because baby alt-right Marvel readers can't handle a strong Muslim female character.

N-not that Marvel is shitting the bed really bad, totally.

it's been bad since Secret Wars

was she a good seller before they split her between every other book in production?
because I really thought she had one of the best handled introductions of any new character in years

she hovered between low 40s- and high 20's thousand an issue. middle of the pack for the Big 2, but Marvel always touts mythical trade and digital sales for their girl books when they don't sell in LCS to justify keeping them going when other books in the past would just be canceled.

more like the Young Adult book audience Marvel had pandered after have moved on to something else and Marvel is stuck with 30 year old fanboys again they don't wont.

N...no it couldn't be! M...marvel wouldn't shill their books here! I can't believe it!

>yet there is still a constant carol thread
It's almost like autistic people make the threads, and Marvel never needed to pay anyone

Who calls the Juggernaut?

Carol threads are 70% trolling, 30% autistic lesbians

>B-but Ms. Marvel is a Juggernaut of digital sales!

First time seeing this and its YOU saying it

>ms marvel gets weighed down by event tie ins and inhumans
>people stop reading it
>sales tank
>people stop talking about it
bad editorial wins again

Alphona's background gags were great. My fave is still Bruce Lee brand bottled WATAA.

What the actual fuck.
Time to verify some tweets.

>ms marvel gets weighed down by event tie ins and inhumans
>one tie in
>not a single mention of Inhumans in the entire volume
>sales have been lower since the start

Kamalafags blame shifting again. Her last volume that better was filled with Inhuman stuff, crossovers, villains, and Medusa herself.

>Her last volume that better
which sold better

I think you're the one that needs to learn how to read user.

I can assure you the reason why I stopped talking about Ms Marvel is it's no longer fun to read for me. It started going to shit after Secret Wars.

The first Volume was fun, did they nerf her ability to be a sofa permanently? That was fun.

>did they nerf her ability to be a sofa permanently
No, Willow said she could still shapeshift on twitter. However she still has done any but get big and small since.

Which volumes are worth reading? I got 1 and 2 for free at a local store and enjoyed them well enough. Although I was sad to see the Thomas Birdison go.

That sucks, turning into inanimate objects is my favorite stealth method.

the MGS method

Sup Forums will insist they were real, but no, Ms Marvel threads were shills

Watch the same thing happen with Gwenpool, aka the most transparent shilling I've ever seen

YA is pretty bad too.

But nothing is worse than the MCU shills. Not to say DCEU shills aren't bad as well.

It's just all gotten really really obvious.

Recently dropped Ms. Marvel myself. It's just too generic. Nothing interesting happens. It's just villain of the week crap without the charming background gags Alphona threw in.

Kampala needs a major status quo change to make me interested. Somebody needs to die.

Weird.

>jihadists taking over Marvel
Not weird.

So now that all Kamala shills are gone from Sup Forums, will you believe me when I say that I really liked how the book in the start but stopped caring/posting once it went to shit?

I'LL ONLY START BUYING THIS FUCKING COMIC AGAIN WHEN ZOE AND NAKIA GET TOGETHER! FUCK THAT "SORRY I'M NOT A LESBIAN" SHIT!!!

THEY ARE CUTE FOR EACH OTHER! MARVEL FUCKING UP LIKE ALWAYS!

>some triggered pigskin decided to do this
>most of the comments outside of the sharia law stuff aren't even bad