Riley please, I have 4 kids and a devoted wife

>Riley please, I have 4 kids and a devoted wife
What did he mean by this?

what does this have to do with star wars

Not much, it has everything to do with Fargo though.

Imagine if Riley started dating Ewan's model daughter. What a twist that would be.

What if the dude doesn't care that much for his daughter and exwife ?
What then ?

It doesn't matter if he cares or not, what matters is that he becomes the ultimate cuck. Honestly, think about it rationally. He fed, clothed, raised and reared a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by Riley. All the hard work he put into his beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for Riley, who will eventually fuck her in every hole.
Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? Riley, a man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way Ewan raised her.
As a man who has a daughter, he's LITERALLY dedicated at least 20 years of his life simply to raise a girl for another man, who he once cucked, to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

>have a daughter
>some guy marries her and becomes her provider
>provides you with grandchildren
Yeah I can't think of something more cucked than that.
Fucking spergs.

>t. ultimate cuck

>getting this butthurt over pasta
I think the pic applies to you user

That's why the only solution is s incest.
t. Moabite

Is it still incest if it's not your actual family?

giv best emma gf and best jennifer mommy gf

>best jennifer mommy gf
user, that's not her

>being this pleb

(((Jennifer Connelly)))

>le pol boogeyman

>echoes aren't a Sup Forums meme
now you went full retard with your b8, 2/10 made me reply
>inb4 it's actually a daily shoah meme

RILEY I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND

>Sup Forums presents
should be "reddit presents"

That would be the greatest thing to ever happen. Riley would become truly based.

*wrecks your home*

alright you know what? forget i asked

i thought we had a sort of bro culture on this board and i would have loved some solid bants (you deserve it when you open up, i give some pretty good bants myself when someone opens up ) but there should also be some helpful stuff between bants and i just can't see them.

I'm going to find a new board and a new hobby, fuck Sup Forums

*wrecks your pusy*

so pretty yet so rotten

Riley should marry Eve.

Why does this look like the Regina Kay Walters pic?

And raise Ewans' children? That'd make him an even bigger cuck

Maybe Noah Hackley did it on purpose
you know, muh symbolysm

>Hitler wanted to gas this

Call me a pleb but I actually enjoyed this movie quite a bit

>boogeyman
Why do you trumpanzees always use this word? Use a thesaurus, mix it up a little.

Cuck is Riley's nature. Embrace it and get a nice mommy gf.

>Hitler wanted to gas
stopped reading there

It's one of the few comedies in the last 10 years that deserve that label. Most "comedies" nowadays are kosher soyboy or pothead garbage.

Spoken like a true redditor.

t. /r/kekistan immigrant
Sup Forums is a left wing site

>Most "comedies" nowadays are kosher soyboy or pothead garbage.
To be honest, what can you expect from an industry almost completely taken over by nepotism and sexual favors in exchange of roles for those who aren't part of the tribe?

>t. /r/kekistan immigrant
glad you identified yourself

>Is this about Megan? It's just a casual fling!

Sounds pretty hypocritical when the movie you're defending starred Julia Roberts' niece and Eric Roberts' daughter

See, it's different. Emma is a great actress and learned the craft from an early age, she literally grew up watching her aunt Julia on the sets. Meanwhile people like Gadot who can't even pronounce "Kal-El" properly are there only due to nepotism, because they're jews. Or JLaw, she sucked Weinstein off so she made it big.

BASED pusy poster