Waaah why didn't the black remake of bridemaid's get nominated

>waaah why didn't the black remake of bridemaid's get nominated

Jesus Christ really?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cF39u4BJwjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jada's at it again.

do these desperate idiots realise that even if their petrified piece of turd of a movie got a nomination/award or what have you its still not going to make people suddenly like your piece of fecal smear of a movie

Even if every movie at the Oscar's was made by black people,they still wouldn't be happy

whoa someone said something stupid on twitter? are you kidding me?

Everyone voting for and attending the Oscar's would also have to be black, and even then the whole thing would be a celebration of wypipo culture.

As a nigga, I agree that she's way too entitled. Why does a summer chick flick deserves rewards and shit just because there were niggas in it? lmao

She should get her faggot of a son in order before spewing her cancer opinions about anything.
Stupid fucking bitch.

Jada will literally throw a fit every year she or her husband don't get an Oscar. Remember it was she who started that 'the Oscars are white' shit.

Didn't they give it to Moonlight last year just to shut this kind of shit up?

>GIB TYLER PERRY HIS OSCAR GOD DAMN IT!!!

Three Black Lives Mattering Outside Wypipo, Alabama is going to get Best Picture this year.

>she fell for the fresh meme

>will smith's wife
>a literal who
Please return to your capeshit and star cucks threads

>racism
>make movie with all-black cast

Isn't that racism too?

why are black people such babies?

>a nigger's loud annoying wife
>of any importance
Please go back to Africa

Nigga are you serious

Yes, the art of filmmaking and society as a whole are going to be rocked by the words of Will Smith's wife on Twitter. This is definitely important and you certainly aren't just trying to farm outrage.

If you make a comedy, it has to be funny for almost everyone. If you make a black comedy movie, it doesn't matter how funny your black comedy movie is, it's not funny to 86% of the population.

i dunno man, black dynamite was pretty fkin funny

comedies are literally never given real respect

The whole point of SJWism/leftism whatever is that there is no end. They never have any clearly defined goals like “13% of Hollywood movies should be about black people”, they just take it case by case and attack anything for not having enough niggers/clams/whatever, having too much wypipo/men, or not getting worshipped for being a movie about niggers.

None of them care about Moonlight anymore. That was then, this is now. They will always demand more and more and if they ever end up with everything they will immediately fall apart off some other fault line - probably white female privilege or black male privilege, whichever gets memed harder to them first will become their new reality.

Gas them all.

will and jada are insane
youtube.com/watch?v=cF39u4BJwjc

She also starred in the movie and in the Matrix so her opinions are worth more than yours and any of the new capeshit or star shit actors

You say that, but Jada Pinkett's tweet from last year started the whole 'Oscars are too white' mini-movement last year.

Anybody remember when this nigress was the singer of a shitty nu metal band?

I saw them at one of the Ozzfests, her voice wasn't awful but she had cringe rockstar moves tho

Remember how 2pac fucked Will Smith's wife before they got together?

>saying this while the BET awards exist

Social media was a mistake

Hot pic

One thing that actors have not being known about through history is their intelligence, why are they so respected in america?

The funny thing is that they're more harsh towards people that have already caved in to them, you see this again and again. Even if you do everything they say they want they won't actually accept you as one of them. Look at Louis CK, he was a cuck hero and 5 minutes after allegations were coming out people were happy to throw him on the fire and say what a disgusting creep they always secretly knew he was

ive never even heard of this movie but i can tell its shit just from its title

i'm glad will smith cheated on her ass