TRANSFORMERS:THE LAST KNIGHT TRAILER #3

Get in here boys, this is going to be TF kino
www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Vtf0MszgP8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uT1bru2Ku4I
gettyimages.com/detail/illustration/washington-reviewing-his-troops-at-valley-forge-by-stock-graphic/91844989
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Expected to masturbate to Barricade
>Got Murdermus in all his glory

MY
DICK

who's the new hot mom? looks like megan fok kek

"I have finally become optimullah prime"

Laura Haddock.

>www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Vtf0MszgP8
when bay goes feminist he goes feminist

Wat?

That other trailer was like...kids choice awards.

>even a Transformers movie looks better than JL and WW
with every new trailer that comes out DC must be feeling more and more suicidal

It kinda hurts to know that I'm more hype for TF5's trailer than the recent Wonder Woman ones.

Suffice to say, at least TF is pretty much out of Sup Forums's irregular company war threads. I just hope this one is at a 50% tomatometer or above.

Primarily interested in that female creator villain.
Tony Todd's The Fallen & Lockdown were both the high points of their films in the series, I hope we get another decent villain.

I will say The Fallen had the level of facial movement Ultron should have had instead of the silly cartoon we got.
youtu.be/uT1bru2Ku4I

Anyone else think the Mexican girl looks to be doing a good job?
Yeah the "fight like a girl" speech was cringy, but I feel her emotional performance seems on point. Alot more so then Fox, Roise & Peltz.

Still wish we got more of Rachael Taylor.

I'm rather interested in the fact that Megatron ISN'T the big bad here.

Fuck you retard, not a god damn thing in the JL or WW trailers was a bad/incompetent/cringy as the fight like a girl speech.

Everytime I watch Jess Jones I keep thinking she's a hacker girl, not a radio anchor.

That's true. I'm mostly forgiving that because it was Kid's choice awards.

At least the youtube dislikes for the video is showing.

>not a god damn thing in the JL or WW trailers was a bad/incompetent/cringy as the fight like a girl speech
just because those trailers were so shitty and forgettable that you can't remember the scenes in them doesn't mean there weren't tons of bad/cringey shit

How much does Disney pay you to post this in as many unrelated threads as possible?

Sage for Bayshit

The Cinemacon 30 minute footage confirms that Isabella's character will be with Team Crosshairs while Cade's with Team Cade.

Drift's been surprisingly absent in nearly all the filming areas save for London.

There wasn't, not a single thing in the WW trailers looked bad except a few poorly done slo mo shots. Even Etta doesn't look half as bad/silly as I feared.

Megatron was really only THE big bad in the first movie anyway
2 = The Fallen
3 = Sentinel
4 = Lockdown

Megs has been sort of relegated to simply the recurring villain rather than the main focus one, which is kind of sad

oh shit you're right

What's that dragon looking one called?

It wouldn't surprise me if he became an antihero. It would be like the movies following IDW, making Megatron a not-villain.

More like Bayformers: The Last Cancer.
They should let this franchise die already, instead of keep on beating a horse that's been dead for the last 8 years.

Any plot spoilers? I'm not getting my hopes up. The first was ok enjoyable at the time. Every single one since has been garbage. And they keep retconning the timeline of when transformers came to earth and what they did ffs.

Dragonstorm I think from /toy/

>Any plot spoilers?
they would need to have a plot first

Transformers 3 was pretty alright.

>Sexy English Quintesson
Yeah, alright.

Not a lot. Just 50% more Optimus Prime scenes.

Cinemacon threads had more spoilers.

like everyone else they'll stop making them when they stop making money

If you received a BILLION DOLLARS every time you beat that horse-
You'd keep fucking beating it.

That trailer was made specifically for nickelodeon, you idiot.

>They should let this franchise die already, instead of keep on beating a horse that's been dead for the last 8 years.

They can't when they are swimming in piles of money and cocaine.

oh boy oh boy, they are remaking Man of Steel, with robuttts!

When the fuck are they ever going to do Unicron

is gonna die ;_;?

Damn that foreign market, and damn those asians who gobble down this shit because their own CGI movies suck dicks by dozens.

First movie was nice, second was meh but with some cool parts, and the third one was a bloody mess except for a scene here and there. Age of Extinction was a abhorrent spawn from the bowels of Satan himself, and this one ain't gonna be any different. That Megatron design is neat, though.

MoS actually stole the plot to Transformers 3

great minds think alike and all that

It continues to crack me up how Bayformers is basically about how Optimus can't stop violently murdering bots.

they will probably set him up for future transformers flicks

Drift has a chance of dying, moreso than Crosshairs. Former's VA has an illness I think. Drift's car hasn't been seen much in the filming areas.

Look on the bright side, they're not ignoring that fact and they're now actually using it as character development and relates it to the plot.

I am going to JACK off to that floating robo woman

damn, son..... 5th times a charm?

what the fuck was feminist in this trailer? like, what?

He posted first and thought the link was to Isabella's trailer.

Can someone please explain what the fuck is happening in this movie to me?

Cybertronians love King Arthur and his Knights.
Hannibal Lector says that the secret to that lies under water

Optimus Prime goes to earth to wreck shit for his creators
Megatron leads the bum brigade.

Optimus got brainwashed by robot lady and now the people of post apoclyptic earth are fighting to save him and them from this massive robot army also King Arthur is there and Marky Mark's daughter is dead or married or in college or something

It's pretty simple stuff really

A bunch of shit is going to blow up, we'll get a few epic monologues, robots are going to die horribly, and then tits.

China is going to love it.

alright so what's up with the knights? why si the earth shit now?

sorry can't help you there I missed the last one

The knights are the guardians of the underwater base.

They're zombies.

Grimlock and the dinobots are the only living knigts around.

>future Transformers flicks
Funny joke. These movies are starting to make less money.

No I meant the human ones
or are they the zombies?

so are the Avengers movies but they aren't stopping any time soon either

I want to do illegal things to Isabela Moner.

lol no

they made a billion from china and I doubt they'll flop even to bvs-tier disappointment.

Ah.
Arthur and his Knights were the first in contact with the KNights of cybertron.

They died obviously but their legacy remained with the underwater base, and whomever Anthony Hopkins is playing.

>>even a Transformers movie looks better than JL and WW

If you say so. Looks like the same exact literal garbage to me.

I'm pretty sure this is the same general continuity as the recent shows and games, which would mean Unicron is in the earth and him waking up is the apocalypse.

Based solely on the trailer I'm estimating this one will take 1.5 billion. Michael Bay will continue to be the most sought after director in Hollywood.

You're really overestimating him. He hasn't done a lot of movies and he's just Paramount's guy, not the whole of Hollywood.

>mfw Optimus Prime is Jason Todd

Do you honestly think if Michael Bay said he wasn't going to work with Paramount he wouldn't be snatched up by another studio before he left the parking lot? The guy is the second highest grossing director of all time. He's never had a flop. No matter how you feel about his movies studio executives cream their pants at the thought of him directing a movie for them.

For producers of TF sure but he's done lower-budget movies that made average box office too. Transformers + Bay = dosh but Bay + his passion projects = just alright returns.

LITERALLY KINO

>Arthur and his Knights were the first in contact with the KNights of cybertron.

For the love of Jesus Christ, who the hell has not had a first contact with transformers in this universe ???
did everyone had their contact and choose to let america out of spite?

He had a stellar track record well before Transformers. Armageddon, the Rock, Bad Boys, Christ even that god awful Pearl Harbor made fucking bank. And all those are before Hollywood figured out how to tap China. His movies are shit but he understand how to make money and has it down to a science. As much as I dislike his movies it's stupid to think that he's not Hollywood's darling.

So far it's Britain, Egypt and Japan.

Dunno which country pic is from.

>we're in IMAX!
>now we're in anamorphic!
>now IMAX!
>now anamorphic!
>IMAX!
>anamorphic!
I mean, I understand why it happens and I know I might be the only one annoyed by this. But still.

Nolan started that meme with TDK irrc.

dem anamorphic lens flares bruv

Yeah but after Transformers, then what?

Again, you're overestimating Bay just because he's in charge of a franchise that made gangbusters when the other blockbuster movies like from the MCU are making good money from more than five movies total and that there are other directors who can do blockbusters as well.

Bay is more known because of the explosions meme, doesn't mean that at present he'll be the same as the time he did Armageddon or the Island. He's just known now as the Transformers director, crusher of muh childhood, etc.

Nah. I don't focus on black bars as much.

Nolan just wanted to open with an IMAX scene because he had money in it and wanted to show it off. I don't understand this particular movie would only be shot half in IMAX. Either shoot the movie completely in IMAX or anamorphic. don't switch between the two every other scene.

TDK has more than the intro in IMAX. Various sequences all throughout the film are in IMAX.

After Transformers he goes on to whatever hot property he wants and makes bank. Bay makes big dumb stupid action movies. China fucking loves big dumb stupid action movies. He could make a movie called explosion and they'd eat it up and he'd make bank. China doesn't give two shits about brand recognition. They actually made Warcraft and that stupid Battleship movie profitable. They just want to see big dumb American movies.

gettyimages.com/detail/illustration/washington-reviewing-his-troops-at-valley-forge-by-stock-graphic/91844989

So America did have contact.

Nice photo searching.

I know Bay has big plans for Hound. He admitted that he's his favorite TF.

Bay is NEVER going to do anything other thna transformers.

He does transformers because it's easy and cheap money, he makes them on autopilot by now. He makes the studio a bajillion dollars, the producers jizz their pants and buy 50 more houses, then they allow him to make his own passion project that flops, then he makes a ne tranformers movie to make up money so he could do another passion projcet flot and that's how it'll go until he retires.

I mean, it's not exactly a meme, it's hard to film with IMAX cameras because they're large and noisy.

But that's precisely why you should keep the fucking IMAX budget and use it in something else. It's good that he's trying to make as big a show as possible, but VFX are harder to pull off with that format difference. And VFX were a huge letdown in AoE.

>implying Pain and Gain wasn't great

Bay admitted he was lazy with AoE to the point where 2 weeks before the premiere he was still working on the effects.

I am Optimus Prime. And I just decapitated six motherfuckers in one swing.

It was, it was basically "Michael Bay presents Luke Cage and Iron Fist heroes for hire The Movie" but it barely made 90 million bucks on a 20million budget so it's considered a flop.

>Prime is pitted against the faceless

didn't Bay claim that the whole movie was captured with Imax 3D cameras?

Come on Optimus, you made this choice already.

Then again if I made that choice and then the humans started killing my people for money and profit I might do that too.

It's painfully obvious he didn't want to make AOE.

Dodgy CGI, recycling of old&unused Chicago footage just with new cgi slapped on it. He did it so they would allow him to do the Bengazi movie.

excepted, Bay seems to be a big fan of Coen bros and pretty much tries cast their regulars in every single movie his's

They go back in time to stop optimus from being born so that he can never betray them.

At least in TLK he seems motivated moreso than usual based on the publicity stunts he's been doing from pre production to inviting the fandom to watch a sneak peak before Cinemacon.

the cgi in imax preview for TLK wasnt really great though, it totally felt incomplete.

And then it flopped, lol.

>50$ million budget
>70$million box office
nigga say what?

the teaser trailer?

Yeah they always needed work during early trailers.