Thoughts on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vcf-17MDhMM&index=1&list=FLgUwKwi-AybH_HyHVIQStgw
youtube.com/watch?v=RET4E58u51I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hate the soundtrack that sounds like orgy sounds

Is this the German Stranger Things?

Twin Peaks for pea brains

really good stuff with an interesting development around loophole and its own paradoxes without being forcefed by some technobabble nonsenses.

main character is played like a fiddle.

some gross shit are shown quite subtly

anyway a good show to follow

at episode 6 now, i liked it so far, keeps interesting and finally not made around netflix propaganda, even if its from germany. the sound of the music is to loud doh but besides that, would recommend.

nah stranger things got boring real fast for me.

Absolutely cannot watch this show because of how the audio is not synced. I cannot even believe in 2017 people are producing garbage like this. What a fucking waste of time.

I really like the aesthetic, the music, and the premise. I'm almost done, but doesn't seem like it's getting ahead of itself. It's just a drama that revolves around time travel and I think that's good enough for me.

can you expand on this? I was thinking on watching it

are you retarded or what?

its a german series, dubbed in english. I didn't give it 5 minutes in english before switching to german with subs. German is a pretty language and I've watched enough anime to read subs. I think it's pretty great.

im on 2nd episode and its just another style over substance 80s nostalghia shlock
right now Im still entertained and stick around for the atmosphere but I predict that Im gonna lose interested halfway through just like with goyish things

they spend way more time in 2019 than 1986

watch it in german with english subs, this show is 10000 times better than stranger things!!!

the soundtrack is amazing as well
youtube.com/watch?v=vcf-17MDhMM&index=1&list=FLgUwKwi-AybH_HyHVIQStgw

>hate the soundtrack that sounds like orgy sounds

Right? All the other music used was fitting well, but that moaning was retarded.

Do NOT watch it dubbed. Holy, it's bad. I'm German and had to watch one ep in English, so cringy.

>ad to watch one ep in English,
why?

also there is a minor girl character, she is the daughter of the woman who is a cop
she has the nicest ass, holy fuck and you can see it completely

fuck, her name is Gina Stiebitz

the deaf one?

no dude the older sister, fucks sake!

where do you think we are

I want to fuck her arse if you know what I mean

I enjoyed it for the most part
was disappointed by the ending
The ending gives me little hope for season 2 being same or better quality

less interesting dirk gently

I'm thinking about watching this

Dub or sub?

Pretty good but the last two minutes belong to a Michael Bay's flick

>Welcome to the future
>*thud*
fuck you

>German is a pretty language
lmao

I want her fox hat

Pure twinkino but not in the heights of TP.

sub

when she is in the gym and that guy is looking at her and you can see her ass

my dick

>german is a pretty language

i'll take things that i thought i'd never read for $200, alex

you really don't like it? I love it. It helps that it's so close to english it's almost 1:1 translation

oh I know this song. someone made a pretty good compilation for Jaime when the dragon charge scene happened last season of GoT on YT. Here its is: youtube.com/watch?v=RET4E58u51I

B.O.R.I.N.G

You're better off watching stg.

post it then bucko

its kino