Why would a muslim girl, presumably raised in a strict, conservative household, wear such a skimpy outfit?

Why would a muslim girl, presumably raised in a strict, conservative household, wear such a skimpy outfit?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-01-11/why-honour-killings-continue-in-pakistan-despite-tough-new-laws/8172756
hbv-awareness.com/regions/
aljazeera.com/news/2016/12/india-sees-huge-spike-honour-killings-161207153333597.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UsgIrErV_5M
townhall.com/tipsheet/christinerousselle/2017/03/16/there-have-been-1500-acid-attacks-since-2011-inlondon-n2299876
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(you)

she wants the bwc

Carol was her role model..what do you expect?

Who?

It's literally a Muslim Swimsuit
Also her parents are relatively lax. Her Brother seems the more conservative one though it's possibly lip service.

>Skimpy
>Covering everything but her face and hands

I don't see the problem here. They don't have to wear baggy clothes and the main part of her uniform is hardly skin tight latex there

That's traditional Pakistani wear.

>presumably raised in a strict, conservative household
Maybe instead of presuming you should have read it, because now you look like a retard.

Nah her parents are really moderate. Her brother acts more strict but it's usually to justify being lazy, he's armchair-pious.

Not gonna lie, it kind of seems like your attempt at making a circle jerk thread about the "mudslimes" has kind of failed here OP

Sounds more like you have a persecution complex.

the boys with cooties?

Give it time. Sometimes Sup Forums sleeps in.

Because she wasn't raised in a strict, conservative household

REEEEEEEE THE ONLY BROWNIES I LIKE ARE DUBLE CHOCCY FUDGE REEEEEEE

>mf doom

(you)

was just listening to Operation Doomsday

Her Dad is a successful business man (I think) and her mother sees conservative dress as a sign of lower income or status. They only care about what she does and who she associates with. Which is pretty much the norm with any remotely conservative family.

What if she associates with Jews or other non muslims?

>Her Dad is a successful business man
I thought he was a hot-dog seller.

Is that not successful by immigrant standards?

>implying marvel would know how muslims tick

To rebel?

She's rebelling

Yeah I'm pretty sure muslim girls that rebel get honor killed.

It's called a burkini, I thought it was a clever costume

She's not actually a Muslim. She's what hipsters believe Muslims to be like.

The level of cognitive dissonance in Ms. Marvel is incredible, really. You'd think the Left would oppose Muslims more, because Muslims are basically everything they claim to struggle against!

I mean, is it some kind of thanatoic death wish? Are the liberals literally worshipping whatever will kill them the fastest? Like, how can you possibly be a feminist and support a religion which treats women like a dog you can occasionally put your penis in?

She's Muslim and showing her hair, she may as well be naked.

It's a brown person religion and therefore it absolutely has to be good, nothing minorities do can ever be bad.

>it's the same fag who keeps making these stealth Kamala or w/e her name is Sup Forums threads over and over

Probably knows tons who he just thinks are Italian or Mexican or some shit because he's an idiot, either that or just lives in an extremely sheltered white suburban area

What the fuck are you rambling about? Should we not discuss comic book characters on Sup Forums?

She is a little version of Sana Amanat, you want to know who's in charge of Marvel comics now, just buy this shit

So it's literally just some dumpy bitch's self insert?

yes

He married a black chick after giving Bruno lip for trying to get with Kamala.
He's a total hypocrite.

She has a wedge boot fetish, they covered this in the early issues.

Standard Sup Forums defensive posturing. You have been called out so now you need to play the victim and pretend you're on topic.

He's a banker.
And they basically adopted Bruno, the poor Roman Catholic Italo boy.

>You'd think the Left would oppose Muslims more, because Muslims are basically everything they claim to struggle against!
Man this is a bait worthy statement that would bring some mad political correctness shit into this thread but it's probably a kneejerk reaction from liberals in the vein of not allowing prejudices against a group of people to thrive unchecked, in America this could probably be linked to how the country and society treated minorities in the past. IDK about Europe though.

Lazy bait.

So any discussion that you don't like is off topic? Have you considered just hiding the thread?

>islam existing in a world of superhumans and werewolves

>Wahabism surviving when stark and others have provides a multitude of alternative energies

If anything the marvel would see a liberalising and uprising against the conservative wahabist and saudi regimes grips on the religion without their infinite oil monopoly to keep them in power and the religion in the dark ages.

I'm sitting next to one. Pretty hair, a dark red dye.
Honor killing has been pending a few years, I guess.

I think he meant the "big white cock"

>it hasn't happened to anyone I know therefore it doesn't happen

Yeah, you sound like a "progressive" alright.

abc.net.au/news/2017-01-11/why-honour-killings-continue-in-pakistan-despite-tough-new-laws/8172756

The Marvel Universe collapses like a dry poppadom when exposed to any sense of logical thinking.

Yeah, happens all the time in the U.S.

My gf is sunni muslim but the only muslim thing she does is not drinking beer and shit.

It must be a relief to the thousands of girls that are honor killed every year that it hasn't happened to the one muslim you claim to know.

hbv-awareness.com/regions/

Her family is pretty lax on religious practice user,only her bro would really feel the need to cover up her hair and he's mostly a contrarian about it

Not saying it's not a thing.
Just saying it's by no means something that is universal or cowing all Muslim women into compliance.

Because this is a comic book where it is allowed to happen had this been the real world he parents probably would have stoned her to death.

Not where you can see it. Out of sight out of mind, am I right?

aljazeera.com/news/2016/12/india-sees-huge-spike-honour-killings-161207153333597.html

I see your point. Why are you so angry about what flavor of savagery India is?

>>her parents would stone her for some random hero they don't know is there daughter wearing a costume that reveals hair

Good thing you live in the west eh?

Don't you understand user because muslim honour kill in India it means that all muslim in the world honor kill even the one who were born and grew up in the US, it's in their DNA.

Are you asking me why I'm angry about innocent people being murdered?

I went to school with a Muslim girl who was disowned as a teenager for having a boyfriend.

Also heard of another girl around my area who's parents found out she had a boyfriend and sent her off to pakistan for a forced marriage and she comitted suicide over there.

No, it's fine, since it's not happening in his progressive bubble. Muslim women don't usually get acid thrown in their face on liberal college campuses.

youtube.com/watch?v=UsgIrErV_5M

Yup guessing they had strict conservative religious fanatic parents,unlike Kamalas who let her idolize ms marvel of all heroes

Not a single example from the west,come on dude I've seen leafs distribute better redpills

30 seconds of research later...

townhall.com/tipsheet/christinerousselle/2017/03/16/there-have-been-1500-acid-attacks-since-2011-inlondon-n2299876

Her family is welcome to try honor killing a superhero

That's how it's done

Oh wow most of them are male and no details on there religion,come on user you can do better than that

The argument is over whether it is likely that a middle class Muslim girl in an affluent area of New Jersey would be honor killed. This story takes place in the liberal bubble not India or Pakistan.

Do you really think it's white gangs doing this to each other? Be honest please.

That's what your source says,if you have a better one in waiting

You seem to miss the point of the thread. OP asked why a particular muslim female character was wearing a (for a muslim) revealing costume, and the explanation in-universe is that her family is composed of moderate muslims.

Then, this guy responded to the theory she was rebelling by saying this woud result in her death, and subsequentely this poster used an anecdote as an example of a moderate muslim girl who has rebelled and still lives.

If you want to discuss politics, go to /pol-... O.K. no, that's not quite right...huh...is /news/ good for political discussion that isn't biased to hell and back? If so, go there.

>Why would a muslim girl, presumably raised in a strict, conservative household, wear such a skimpy outfit?

Her folks aren't crazy strict and conservative and in Pakistan, women aren't required to wear veils. They even had a female Prime Minister who would go without a headscarf and when she did wear one, it was basically just a cloth stylishly draped over her head.

The black chick was East African and Muslim.

POST THE TWEETS

I don't understand. Why are you stating facts on Sup Forums?

You mean the woman that was assassinated? Yeah that went over real well.

The lack of Wahabism is what's really hurting Kamala's book. There's just no Muslim supervillain who embodies the Wahabist ideals for her to fight. It's a shame because ISIS, and the Saudi regime are the closest things to real life inspirations that they could use, but can't to avoid offending Muslims. Oh well, at least there's MEMRI TV to point and laugh at muslims.

LMAO KEKOLD OF THEMAL JAMAL WHO WILL KONW WHO WILL KNOW HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA GOT'EM LIBTARDS FDJSDSD BTHFO CAN YOU SPELL THAT :) SAY IT WITH ME BTFO SUCKLE FOR FSOME HAM SWEETY? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, BUT ANY WAY I digress but then again....I'm ggetting shadilaaaaaaaaaaaaaaid TONITE. KEKLIN' LADS IM'S NOT LYING CASH ME IINSIDE HER LOL. SUBVERSIONS WILL NOT DIVIDE ME A 12 MILLION ARMY STRONG WEE WOO WEE WOO IM CALLING THE MODS!

You think that's skimpy?

>presumably raised
>presumably

Thanks for outing yourself as a poser who doesn't read the comics.

One thing is for certain at least..

When she gets raped, it is clear it is her fault. She should cover up more than that lest she lead men astray. She's just asking for trouble most unfortunate my friends.

And on the road to being a cuck.

"O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is one of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people."
-t. Satan

Well, so does Kamala.

It's almost like this thread isn't supposed to be about Kamala at all.

>MF DOOM
Patrician taste

You have blue eyed,white skinned people who are Muslim. Albania is a European country with a Muslim majority. Not by immigrating,they lived there.

boy i can't find the comic where gay ppl destroy a normal establishment and get dunked by a muslim because they are fags.

ok

MUH election loss

Can't wait until her brother turns into a terrorist and she has to put him down.

Can't wait until her brother stone or sell her for 30 goats, Insha'Allah!!
>fixed

They should try virtue signaling even harder

Dude, you don't have to prove him right...

>townhall.com

Because the liberals that push this shit don't know what the Quran really says.

>it's a "Sup Forums shits on Sup Forums's rug" episode

It's a mic between some bitch's self-insert and some other bitch's "Ideal Muslim Role Model" character.