AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I mean yeah, she dies like a bitch but at least she gets to fight this time. Better than being trash can fodder like TFA.

>dude we have this Kylo Ren concept that's just silver stormtrooper what are we going to do with it?
>make new character that servers no purpose but to only sell toys

I didn't even remember this character existed...

CHROME DOME

>She will be the New Boba Fett of the new Trilogy
HAHAHHAHAHAHA

literally who

Why did they have her do literally nothing in TFA? She could've killed a few nobodies and made a quip or two at least.

more characters = more toys to sell

Can’t wait to hear how phasma is actually a great character like boba fett and how she actually survived and is a total badass in books no one reads

>She will be the New Boba Fett of the new Trilogy
Well, she was. She did nothing and died like a bitch.
Knights of Ren got the Boba Fett treatment from the fans, and they are in the trilogy for literally about 1 second.

i only cared about this new trilogy because of those baller knights of ren look. instead we got those stupid red traffic cone imperial guards

I've been thinking about this since TFA...don't the idiots who come up with these characters understand that little girls don't dream of becoming villains? They want to be princesses; essentially, females who are desirable to men and who will be taken care of.

A woman kicking ass is only the fantasy of 30+ women who can't find a man and want to kick their asses in retribution for not finding them attractive anymore...no little girl dreams of being 'The Bride'...they want to be 'Frozen'...

Who comes up with this shit?

I want Phasma to dominate me right after she finished training, I could clear her body whole with my tongue.

CROME DOME

I admit, they really do look cool. And the concept of a dark side user who doesn't use a fucking lightsaber is interesting
EU used to have all kinds of force users - some used staffs, some discblades, and there was this really baller space sith pirate order that used regular blasters

Does this character ever not hold her gun that way? Like, does she ever just let it hang at her side?

30 year old plus women who put zero effort into being tolerable people and being blinded by feminism so much that it's impossible for them to realize half of their problems in the world i.e. dating etc. lie in being a bitch, naturally not ever trying to improve themselves so they deny it and try and find other ways to 'prove' themselves. Same goes for incel guys really, so far up their own ass they can't see straight.
She lucked out with Star Wars though, you could make a film about a tapeworm, star wars official and people would watch it.

>should we make thr character do something cool to encourage kids to actually want the toys
>nah

Sounds like Boba Fett

Do they even explain how the fuck she survived?

How did she die? Was is as funny as Fett's death?

Is it gay if I want to fuck her while she's still wearing the suit?

They probably didn't turn on the trash compactor, and she got out. I mean, Han and Finn aren't cold blooded killers, and if they wanted to kill her, they could have shot her.

She got gangraped by wookies.

She slips on a banana peel and lands in a dumpster full of poopy baby clone diapers
Finn then drops the lid on the dumpster bin and says, looking straight at the camera, something in jive about women and dumpsters, I can't remember exactly.

It's possible she survived, now that I think about it.

She'd have been getting out of a trash compactor on a planet in the process of becoming a small star.

was it really necessary for the scene to go on for so long though?

Post her fight with Finn please

Of course! It was the perfect way for Chewie to reunite with his family.

How did she die?

someone mansplained to her.

It's explained on a comic, I read but it was so shit and can't remember

Also she was an cold, individualist sociopath with her own goals and not totally loyal to the First Order and her armor was made from Sheev's ship. And they wrote two books focused on her.

And she died like a bitch.

see

Yeah, but Hux had the time to find Kylo's body in the middle of nowhere, drag him all the way to the ship and escape.
And he actually had much LESS time to do that.

>You were always scum
>Rebel scum!

The best thing about these spoilers is that I can't figure out whether they are true. I think this is called Poe's law.

giant dyke from got with autismo voice

The former is true. I don't know why they featured that in a childrens film, but they did.

>something in jive about women and dumpsters, I can't remember exactly.
jej

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>create character for the sole purpose of selling merchandise
>character barely sells any merch

RIP giant dyke boba fett

Women are genetically predisposed to try to destroy everything they come in contact with so they can weed out the weak from the strong. Since the dawn of man, women have in some way shape or form been tripping and falling in a field while trying to flee from a predator so that they could either get the males they are with killed and buy them time to escape or have one of them kill the predator and then breed with their rescuer. This is how it always has been and how it always will be. Kathleen Kennedy is masturbating with a lightsaber somewhere out there not because she did such a good job with Star Wars, but rather because she destroyed it and not a single person stood up and stopped her.

Lol

is it mandetory or something for people in hollywood to become akenazi jews?