4.3GB Torrent just started and should be done in a few minutes

4.3GB Torrent just started and should be done in a few minutes.

What am i in for?

I don't like horror movies or scary shit. Im a 31 year old alpha male that gets scared like a little girl. Thats why i dodged this movie until now. What can go wrong?

Reddie kino

if you have any braincells you'll switch it off after 10 minutes and watch the original

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Starting to watch now

Got a bit distracted

its very well made and acted
it shouldn't be scary cause it can't afect you unless you live in the same fictional town

>its very well made and acted
no user, it's truly awful from start to finish. and fyi, Derry is a real town.

you are just mad cause you didn't see the uncut orgy version

I'm a pussy who never watches horror because I hate gore and shit like that, but this isn't bad. A few jump scares, but nothing too gory or serious. Definitely worth a watch.

>wasting 4 GB on reddIT

Based smirk-man poster

where from?

>tfw none of my friends or family will ever go see horror movies with me because they "don't do horror movies" and "all that scary stuff is a but too much for me haha"
As an adult who is scared by films to the point of not enjoying them, can you explain what you guys problem is?

SOURCE?

The internet

woah

what do you mean by wasting? i have unlimited data for 20 bux a month

i live in a civilized country

I'm just a bitch with an overactive imagination. It's been that way since I was a kid, I couldn't look at DVD covers of horror movies without getting scared. Now that I'm older, I don't mind the old school slashers, but I stay away from shit with too much gore.

I meant HD space cunt

i usually delete after watching cause i only watch smth once and if i ever care about watching again i start another 5 min download

SSD Space isnt wasted here

An incredibly underwhelming movie. Only the it pop up post dad scene made me jump. That's it. One 2 second scene in the whole movie.

7/10 at best

>habitually putting yourself at risk of pirating media
>not keeping old files for nostalgia
>not wanting a vast library you can view instantly at any time
shaking my head at you cuz

Based droppedposter

Pretty enjoyable R-rated "kid's club adventure" story that reminds you every so often that you're watching a horror film.

Watched it a week ago and if not for this thread I wouldn't remember I did - that's you are in for.

Based dropped poster. Keep doing god's work.

Based Froggo stealing the show

I also dislike horror movies because reality can be so much more scary, imagine marrying a woman and then her cheating on you and you have to pay for her for the rest of your life. Now that's scary.

But imo, you will see some prime jailbait and a stupid clown but it wasn't scary at all. It would have worked better as an adventure movie.

I watched it a few days ago and I was really disappointed. I didnt find it scary at all and im a huge pussy. Theres very little depth to any of the characters which makes the film really boring even though theres plenty going on

Eddie was better.

Spookypooky jumpscares: the movie

Yeah im starting to agree

Its pretty boring so far. The kids angle doesnt do it for me. I cant identify with these little shits.