FUCKING APOLOGIZE

FUCKING APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tXREsCUyPMM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I won't. I won't because I've always supported George and always will.

sorry

DAE prequels are better than nu diversity wars???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

For Episode 3, you got me. The other two are still beyond reproach.

I won't, if you three were any good maybe George wouldn't have sold the franchise to the Mouse

At least George new how to world build. Those scenes on Kamino and the clone back story are GOAT.

ok
I am sorry I ever liked these movies, even as a kid

There are only two good SW movies.

yes

Disney Wars was a mistake.

Episode 1 is better than Episode 3

I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED I'M SORRY GEORGE I'M SO SORRY

no
>le starwars cycle isn't real

You know, just based on the posters one would think that APM is kino.

5 > 4 > 6 > 7 > RO > 3 > 1 > 2

Suck it, dweeb.

SAY YOU'RE SORRY

REEEEEEEE

Its on par with A New Hope. 2 and 3 are great ideas executed terribly.

Why is Whoopie Goldberg in the E1 poster?

Fuck off.

they’re still hugely disappointing though. they’re not even all that bad, but the feeling of what they could’ve been instead is what ruins them for me. i have no expectations for the disney movies so i’m indifferent. the prequels are like your son growing up to be gay then dying of a heroine overdose. the disney movies are like your sons boyfriend dying.

Attack of the Clones is still the worst Star Wars film.

don't get fucking carried away

That's Maced Dindu ya sillyman

But they're shit

The new films being shit does not redeem the prequels. Forget about this meme at once.

face it anons, episode one is the greatest star wars film of all time. OF ALL TIME

The Prequels are just as shit as Disney Wars
I think at this point its safe to say that the A New Hope and Empire Strikes Back are flukes because literally every other film in the series is terrible.

The Force Awakens was better than Phantom Menace

The Last Jedi was better than Attack of the Clones

Can't wait until based Abrams comes back and BTFOs Revenge of the Sith

The Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones are the most boring fucking movies ever, at least shit happens in The Force Awakens and The Last Jedi even if it is laughably bad
Revenge of the Sith gets a pass though

Why should I? The prequels are a disaster and they deserve to be shit on

because you have to love this old thing that everyone hated before because this new thing is bad
happens on every fucking board in this shithole

No, there were faggots trying to meme the prequels to legitimacy well before the new Star Wars movies came out. They were wrong then and they are wrong now. The prequels are unredeemable trash and Lucas is a hack.

Sorry George. I watched the prequels again after a decade and they're much better than anyone remembers. I blame the media for making these into a joke

Nah, Prequels did some things better, villains for one
Kylo, Snoke, Phasma & Hux are push overs, fucking Dooku, the worst prequel villain, is better than all of them

I apologize so hard.
At least these felt like Star Wars movies. EP8 is a disgrace.

>there were faggots trying to meme the prequels to legitimacy well before the new Star Wars movies came out
100% this. These faggots will never get the validation their manchild brains want

>Dooku, the worst prequel villain
but he's the best you retard

Nope, they're just as bad. 80% of the prequel scenes are just people talking in a room in shot/reverse shot.
>hurr plinkett
Doesn't make it not true. The prequels and sequels are equally terrible, just for different reasons.

If Revenge of the Sith was the best one then why is it's dialogue the most meme'd

Nah. I enjoy the prequels because of nostalgia, but they're heavily flawed films. Good ideas and great music though

only for the lack of beautiful posters

1 and 2 are still worse than the new ones (excluding Rogue One). The third is still slightly better.

Prequel apologists defend RotS because it has the best special effects even though it has the worst writing, editing, acting, and cinematography

>the prequels are like your son growing up to be gay then dying of a heroine overdose

that describes the sequels a lot better

Those movies are masterpieces.
(After watching "the last jedi")

the prequels are more like finding out your dad was gay and he has aids when you were born

Why do you think Lucas is going to apologize for those train wrecks?

New trilogy is still better than EP 1 and 2

Lucas, the prequels sucked. However, the universe and worlds you showed in them were so good that they were used as building blocks for other, better media. The Clone Wars show and the OG Battlefront games wouldn't have happened without you, for example, and we all know that Disney's sequel trilogy setting is too trash to support or foster such kino. Thank you George, and I'm sorry

I unironically would rate prequels above TFA, pile of uninspired fucking shit.

im srry george ;____;

This.

I'm sorry, George. I'm so sorry.

>it's actually correct
well done

The Old Republic setting is better than anything Lucas made. In fact, if Lucas had his way on A New Hope Star Wars would have never been good at all. The only thing he deserves is the initial spark but everything that made Star Wars great had little to do with him.

Reminder that Marcia was the only Lucas to get an Oscar.

>user! I told you it would come to this. I was right. THE JEWS ARE TAKING OVER!

youtu.be/tXREsCUyPMM

I'm not giving that fag (probably you) clicks.

>the third prequel is slightly better
Nah. It's still laughably bad. Nobody remembers the absurdly long gratuitous light saber fight? Nobody remembers the retarded plot? Nobody remembers how none of it made sense? Nobody remembers "NOOOOOO!"?

These movies were rediculously bad, anyone who likes them as anything more than a nostalgia trip should kill themselves. Even the mediocre nu-wars movies are far better that these shitfests

i always liked the prequels

god imagine if ROTS came out this year and the NOOOOOOOO scene leaked on Sup Forums today

So I just have to wait for the new trilogy to come out in 2019 before I can enjoy this trilogy?

by 2021 when episode x comes out Sup Forums will look back and say "ya know the sequels really weren't that bad, but these sequel sequels are the worst thing ever for real this time"
screencap this

This but unironically. I may have found the execution wonky in places but I always loved George's ideas.

That stupid robot with the lightsabers too

Star Wars has become as bad as the Alien franchise with every sequel further tarnishing the legacy of the original films.

The PT are bad, but I don't think they shit on the characters nearly as bad as the ST does.

People heavily overstate how the new trilogy "shits" on anything. They're just unnecessary.

>tfw no old republic trilogy

they literally raped Luke

They literally didn't.

Apologize for what? The prequels suck. The fact that nu-Wars sucks harder doesn't magically make the prequels not suck.

I'M SORRY
TAKE ME BACK PREQUELS
FUCK DISNEY
FUCK NU-DIVERSITY WARS

Prequels were just as bad. People complain about Luke not becoming a badass, well the same shit is true when it turns out the Jedi's are just one bit space monks, Yoda wields a baby lightsaber, and Darth Vader is not a fallen heroic figure but just a psychopathic serial killer (even before ROTH).

Lucas ruined the OT already, Disney Wars is ruining the Sequel line, honestly, when you have a series this big with no cohesive vision behind it, this is what always happens. The difference between the 100th Jason or Terminator movie and this is just marketing and money, nothing else.

the PT and ST sandwiched the OT

i-i-i'm sorry, george, we knew not what we had

>Luke trying to convince Darth Vader to join him because he felt good within him
>Luke proceeds to try and kill Kylo in his sleep because he senses evil with him

>luke constantly risks his life to help defeat the empire and save the galaxy, not only because that's the duty of a jedi, but because he's a genuinely good person
>then in the new trilogy as soon as the first order arises, luke decides to hide in ahch-to and disconnects himself from the force so that yoda and obi-wan don't tell him to go help the republic
>he doesn't want to train any more jedi, he doesn't care about lightsabers or the force and even mocks them and calls the force the power to make things float

literal character assassination, faggot

Probably because he realized there's always going to be sith if there's jedi.

Who would have thought this silliness could be topped? But then they went and made Leia Superman.

>people change over time and form new views as they experience new things
wtf is this

Just get the fuck out of here.

Especially when you spend a couple decades searching the galaxy for ancient knowledge about jedi and sith.

>apologize for the prequels being so bad that he had to sell out to Disney

Lolno

No, fuck you faggot.

>can't tell if PT fag or ST fag
>realize they're just a fag either way
fag

No they didn't. The original trilogy has a drastically different tone from the prequels.

How the fuck are there people that dislike ROTJ? Its arguably the weakest of the OT, but its still great. Awesome opening and ending.

3>1>2
Objective ranking

>DA PREQUILZ R GUD JORJ WUCUS DINDU NUFFIN HE IS A KANG WITE ZABERZ IS AWSUM DEMIN MALL IZ MY FABRIT KAREAKTER HE HAB DOO LIDE ZABER BLAAAAAAAAA

Never said shit

>"ANAKIN, YOU'RE BREAKING MY HEART"

No, these movies sucks.

GL wanted Tupac to be Mace Windu. Way more intense than SamL.

Just imagine the this dude showing up at Geonosis and saying "this partys over"

Lucas is such a niggerloving hack.

3>2>1
They are all good, cgi and acting ruins it, story is good.

That would have been better.

your mother is too

fpbp

I am just heartbroken we didn't get to see his vision of the sequels come to life

instead we have this

Everyone that ever talked trashed about him, you deserve this