But seriously where did Tommy get the money

But seriously where did Tommy get the money

Selling jeans... $6 million dollar profit from jeans.

Tbh he probably inherited it.

Selling counterfeit jeans from Homer's carhole

I never realized how dead his eyes looked on the cover.

my greatest fear in life is ending up like a tommy wiseau

to have millions fawn over my work only because its terrible and make history as an oblivious laughing stock just like Jim Theis

Weed plantation

slave girls

It was a money laundering scheme for

Formerly Moe's Carhold

i cannot tell you it's confidential
anyway hows your sex life

If not for the shitty font ( and the reflection ) I could thought based on a poster: that may be good. In some way it was thou.

To think that braindead retards don't get the intended joke in those lines

Do I really need to watch this to get The Disaster Artist? This hipster chick wants to take me to see it

Anyway, how's your sex life?

Tommy before the accident was a real estate and business genius. Sure, he had mafia backing and it was a money laundering scheme, but he made money off it and got the mafia off his back. And then the car crash happened and his mind got all messed up. You can see some elements of his intelligence in the room (namely the wonderful shots of San Fran), but eccentricities obscure it

Nobody knows

xddd

Ex Soviet general who got his money selling off USSR arms after the wall came down. With his profiteering money, he erases all record of himself and buys an identity in US.

brace yourself america

Only if she's buying. It's a mediocre movie where the only fun parts are the making of The Room, so about 25%. The rest is typical Franco garbage.

Is he even a citizen? He surely isn't from america

Actually, knowing more about The Room only hurts The Disaster Artist. Reading the book hurts it more.

>Tommy has a car accident and forgets his past and also becomes crazy

Damn, that might explain everything.

This. In Greg Sesteros book most of the crew is baffled by Tommy's inability to remember a few lines of dialogue. While he seems smart at other times, he definitely has brain damage.