Injustice 2: I Spit Hot Fire Edition

Injustice 2 Thread

NRS is streaming a gameplay breakdown for Grodd, Firestorm and Scarecrow in 3 hours. Next character reveal is on the 28th.

Shattered Alliances Part 4: youtube.com/watch?v=tYgsRg2ZYCY

Gear Breakdown Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=7DKsHGr58sQ&t=0s

Pastebin: pastebin.com/V5wVHSY2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QkMAjCrwvNA
youtu.be/ogPCb5DJMsQ
twitter.com/tylerlansdown/status/852206133414690817
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Blue Beetle's intro with Scarecrow is up:
youtube.com/watch?v=QkMAjCrwvNA

Tell me about Bane. Why does he wear the mask?

youtu.be/ogPCb5DJMsQ

Fear gas hallucination confirmed, they also have Englund saying Krueger shit

Hope he says bitch at some point

Fuck that voice is so great for Scarecrow.

I hope we get to see Cold's Freeze skin soon, the little icon makes it seem like they're going for a more classic look with him.

He's a big Mortal Kombat fan

4/28 next reveal, eh?

They need to make Batfleck's movie about Scarecrow so they can cast Englund

Would the thread mind of I re-do the storyitme of Injustice 2 #1?

I would like to believe that they are smart enough to do this, but I don't know.

Might as well, the old thread died and we have three hours to kill before the stream starts.

Alright!

Do I have to read Injustice 1 first

I've played the game if that matters

You don't really have to. It mainly just fleshes out the world of Injustice in the five years between the death of Joker and the game's story.

I'm interested to see how they handle Jason assuming he makes it in as DLC. I would think that if this is freshly revived Jason would probably gravitate towards Supes since he killed the Joker.

twitter.com/tylerlansdown/status/852206133414690817

What did he mean by this?

>Superman is in prison
>harley roams free
NO JUSTICE

Tim isn't gone, though. He's trapped in the Phantom Zone with Starfire, Superboy, and Wonder Girl.

>Starfire gets added as DLC
>Arcade ending is just her and the other Titans being super pissed at everyone for leaving them in the Phantom Zone for seven years and vowing revenge

I guess Jason would be pro regime if he showed up in Injustice.

Yaaaay will smith

Gets shot while riding a motorcycle and flying through a wall = probably fine

Getting shot while having a conversation = for sure dead

Waller a thicc

We better get movie-themed gear sets

Next Week

>Dr. Fate visits two old friends, while Harley Quinn finds herself a prisoner of Amanda Waller, who's recruiting a new Suicide Squad.

Two Weeks From Now

>Things don't go quite as planned for the new Suicide Squad, which finds itself having to break out of the Pentagon. All of which leads to a battle between Batman…and Batman?

See you then!

Katana dlc confirmed?

I wouldn't take a character getting a new design as any sort of indication of being in the game. They did that for plenty of characters in the comic for the first game and they never made it in.

>Calendar Man, Orca, Man-Bat, Clock King, Killer Moth, Polka-Dot Man, Magpie.

But why? This is the worst squad ever.

I could see her being a DLC character due to the gear system actually.

They're getting genocided

He looks like a steampunk MK ninja.

Starfire will probably make it in due to casual demand. She's probably right under Red Hood currently in terms of how frequently she get asked for.

Reminder that Harley has
>aided the Joker in the nuke of Metropolis
>aided the Joker in murder of Jimmy Olsen and Lois Lane
>threatened to kill Billy Batson's friends
>murdered countless cops after the Joker died

Yet Batman keeps her around as his new Robin and rejects Hal's attempts to join him despite earning his ring back from the guardians.

Harley at least has the "crazy" excuse. Hal was just a pussy who obeyed Supes out of fear and trusted fucking Sinestro over his fellow lanterns to the point that he murdered Guy and eventually lead to the deaths of hundreds of lanterns because of his cowardice. Harley still needs to be punished but Hal and the rest of the Regime cunts are not any better.

This.
Where was Hal when Supes lobotomized poor Billy? At least Barry finally came to his senses after that

It kind of makes me more angry that Englund's voice is wasted on such an incredibly shit design.

>Harley at least has the "crazy" excuse
Doesn't mean she shouldn't be put behind bars or dumped in Arkham Asylum like the rest of Batman's rogues. Hell, Harley's involvement in the nuke probably makes her worse than the other rogues.

>Batman
>Locking up hot antiheroines
>ever

They should have fucked off with the idea of Scarecrow and made Psimon instead.

Oh I didn't mean to imply she shouldn't be imprisoned. She definitely should be in an institution of some kind. I just think it's silly to compare her actions to those of the Regime members who were all completely sane and willingly went along with Supes. And beyond the meta excuse of her popularity giving her a free pass it does make some sense for Bruce to keep her around since pretty much all his other former allies are either dead or in prison now. Dude needs all the help he can get at this point.

>Why are D-List villains in the "Suicide Squad?"
Gee, I don't know user.

>TDK gear
>Extra ability to summon this guy Isis and Dex-Starr sytle

Was mosquitoman supposed to be Deadshot in the Nolanverse like how See Aye Ayy was Deathstroke?

The only hard time Harley is going to have is on the Batcock.

Well he sniped a police officer if memory serves well... So maybe

Only if she's dressed up as the Joker

He means that we'll be seeing John Stewart.

They are all thats left user. Dont blame Waller.

>The Injustice 2 comic and game are Batman heavy

Who are the last 10 spots Sup Forums?

>10

You already put Darkseid up top, there should only be 9 slots on the bottom.

Darkseid isn't a Suoerman villain

Casual only care about Batman and maybe the flash because of the tv show.

>The only hard time Harley is going to have is on Ivy's strap-on

FTFY

Red Hood
Starfire
Hellboy
Johnny Cage
Black Manta
Katana
Static Shock
Spawn
Rorschach
Beast Boy/Vixen

Katana can be a robin altrnate skin
Also Outlaws DLC pack as Red hood character. Artemis alt for wondie. Bizarro alt for supes.

>tfw no Johnny Cage with Booster Gold premier skin
>tfw we're getting Sub-Zero, the worst of all of the ninjas

>Sub-Zero
>Worst ninja

Boon pls

So are we just supposed to assume the human characters eat pills right before they fight superpowered heroes?

>Ted alt for BB
>Johnny Cage with Booster Gold premier skin

God, think of all the beautiful banter

It's a videogame. I don't think it need more explaination than that

>Reptile
>Ermac
>Scorpion
>Smoke
>Tremor
>Rain
>Noob
>Chameleon

Literally all cooler than Sub-Zero

>Scorpion

Boon come on!. You're not even subtle

So who is left in the regime? Just cyborg and Wonder Woman?

Only Diana and Vic. It's rather saddening in a way

Kahndaq is a refuge for former members of the Regime so Black Adam is probably down to opress

I hope Wondie realizes that Supes still loves Lois and just used WW to achieve his goal.
And than she finally snaps God of War style and we got the injustice 3.

Damian also seems to still be on Superman's side.

>Diana is Kratos
>Supes is Zeus

I'd be okay with it

GEAR
LAD
CHILL

Every single thread with this shit.

Oh yeah, forgot about that little bastard

Gear won't really fix things for the people who just don't like the idea of Crane always being in fear-gas monster form. I think it's cool as hell but it's probably disappointing for those who want classic scrawny Scarecrow but that probably wouldn't make for as interesting a fighter.

Scarecrow looks like a fuckin dork

He's wearing the bag on his head, a lab coat, and regular jeans

Did he sleep in and not have time to put on the rest of his costume? Like if I'm Gorilla Grodd and this asshole shows up like that, knowing we have to go on stage, he's done I'm kicking him out of the Society

All that stupid quips and jokes, then.. How's your mommy Barry? It was ME!!!

Why does Flash waste time with Reverse-Flash when he should be looking for this Me Barry guy

It just me or does Reverse Flash sounds a little like Tom Cavanagh?. I know it's not him since Reverse Flash will have a role in the story but still I hear a little of Cavanagh in him

Well does he really need the full shabby straw-filled get-up if he's going all fear gas all the time? Seems like kind of a waste.

Well he put the noose on so he kinda does

Just look at what they did to Bane. With his B:TAS gear.