Are you fucking kidding me?

Are you fucking kidding me?

Other urls found in this thread:

agirlwithwinter.tumblr.com/post/168508585959/as-requested-this-scene-happened-in-the-throne
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Immortality/Legends
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what am I looking at

Snoke dying like a bitch

>HEY ASSHOLES, DO I HAVE TIME FOR ANOTHER SMOKE, AND A PANCAKE? OR WHAT?
JOHN TRAVOLTA AS SNOKE

can't wait for everyone to praise this epic twist. what a clever subversion, clearly planned from the very beginning

Was getting penetrated by a lightsaber a part of your plan?

>saber just on the armrest pointing right at him

>Snoke somehow turned out to be more lame than Phasma

You can't make this shit up.

Kylo turned it towards him, matey.

>Disney built him up to be a fucking nothing
Shit storytelling. But normies and all cucks will eat it up and claim it as the best thing to happen since the creation of the world.

Anyone got a webm?

>built him up

He has less than 2 minutes of screentime in the first movie

PLEASE, NO, KYL-

so who the fucks the antagonist now?

Kylo Ren.

agirlwithwinter.tumblr.com/post/168508585959/as-requested-this-scene-happened-in-the-throne

>Produced by Blumhouse Productions
>Budget 5 million dollars

im going to watch it in about 16 hours

does anyone else die or get severely injured?

any important reveals?

Why didn't Luke just turn his lightsaber toward Palpatine and ignite it?

He was a pretty big deal, senpai, and a major part of Kylo's character arc, but all of that went to shit.

Thanks Rian.

Some Disney execs are gonna die

how the fuck do I download video off tumblr

>Deciding to go watch this shitshow
Is Anakin in it?

Star wars cucks will defend this

Rey has normal parents who just left her own Jakku because they are shitty parents. Nothing extraordinary.

Snoke dies like a bitch with nothing about him getting explained.

Luke turns into nothing and dies just like Yoda in Episode 5 after the whole phantom '''''battle''''''' with Kylo

Phasma does nothing and dies.

Porgs only exist for shitty comedy moments and do dumb stuff with chewie because gonna buy dem toys.

Far too much romance between Finn and the fat asian and the fat asian is annoying as fuck,

Why would you want to know before watching it? Close Sup Forums and do something else.

You just admitted he wasn't anything except a tool for Kylo's character development, which is how he's used in this too.

The most ridiculous part is we don't even hear a single one-liner to explain away his backstory/existence and he just dies halfway through the movie so it's not even part of the climax. He was literally there to be evil and for Kylo to usurp. Disregard the fact that Snoke's entire existence is one huge question mark considering how well everything turned out in Return of the Jedi.

The whole "using the force to manipulate the enemy's lightsaber" is up there with "beaming a torpedo onto the enemy ship".

You should never, ever, ever, introduce an element to your story that makes the audience go

>Waaaaaaiiittt a minute... Why has no one thought of doing this before?

If the audience asks that question, it means the script is lazy lowest common denominator retard pleb tier.

An unmitigated shitshow

It gets even worse they reveal that Force Ghosts can manipulate their environment. Like ghost Obi Wan could have just teleported the Death Star reactor and force lightening it if he wanted.

>You just admitted he wasn't anything except a tool for Kylo's character development, which is how he's used in this too.
He turned and trained Kylo. It's shit like this that makes me wonder if you fucks even watched TFA or paid attention. All of its unanimous praise was probably the estrogen coursing through your veins thanks to your hearty soy diet.

>Why would you want to know before watching it? Close Sup Forums and do something else.

knowing what happens wont take anything away from the film for me

i just watched the phantom luke scene, is it like a hologram or is luke actually dead?

So is this movie really as retarded as all the spoilers made it out to be?

And why didn't he sense the matter moving through spacetime? What kind of shit writing is this?

Where is the fucking torrent ??

Luke is projecting himself to that place.

After the projection is done he dies and disappears.

"Muh hubris" or some other contrived garbage.

some of the spoilers were way better than what we got

obi wan couldnt use force lightning

not to mention he may not have been as proficient as a force ghost as qui gonn was

>Rey has normal parents who just left her own Jakku because they are shitty parents. Nothing extraordinary.
Why is she so strong with the force if she's just random? And Snoke being unexplained when he's leader of the remnants of the empire is frustrating

That happened repeatedly in this movie
>force controlling someone elses saber
>hyperspace kamikaze ship attack
>projecting a force ghost that can actually interact with things across the galaxy
>the force ghost of an already dead jedi coming back and shooting lightning to destroy jedi books just to underline how great rey is (she dont need no books or teachin from no MAN)
Its a shit show

because in the old times sith lords were competent enough that they maintained a grip on such items through the force.

so who is the gay character?

How is the the empire still this powerful after 30 years
Why is the New Republic so weak after 30 years
Who was Snoke
Why is Rey super powerful despite being a random
Why did Luke risk everything to save his father, the ultimate bad guy, but just decides to kill his nephew
Why

>obi wan couldnt use force lightning

Its canon that Jedi know force lightning now. Yoda has it in The Last Jedi.

Anyone else think this is metaphorical? in the sense that Rian wasn't a fan of what JJ did with the franchise so he has his creation back stabbed by one of his own. poetry.

This but unironically. Holy shit I didn't even think it was possible since some of the spoilers already sounded dumb in a popcorn way and yet the filmmakers actually managed to concoct something worse.

did this nigga seriously die of an accidental discharge from a lightsaber?

We all have the force user, even YOU! Come to Star Wars Land, Summer 2018 to try the interactive 'Be A Hero' park-game; where you and your family are thrust into the action on the luxurious city of Canto Bight!

Okay, so who is he?
How does he "turn" kylo?
How does he know about the force?
Why does he care about the force?
How does he have a massive army and planet sized weapons?
Why is he a public figure (leia talks about him like they knew he was in kylos head in tfa)
Why does he look an abortion that went through a blender?
Why does he wear the slippers?

We learned nothing. These movies are the antithesis of worldbuilding.

>How is the the empire still this powerful after 30 years
The First Order are small leftovers who basicly took whatever Palpatine had left remaining in the outer rim
>Why is the New Republic so weak after 30 years
Because they disbanded 99% of their military - And yes i know how unrealistic that is but that is the official explaination.
>Who was Snoke
Nobody knows - Disney does not care to explain
>Why is Rey super powerful despite being a random
Because again: OFFICIAL EXPLAINATION: Rey spend her life on Jakku and living on Jakku is hard and toughend her up so she is wonderwoman. Nobody knows why she is strong in the force and again: Disney refuses to say anything about it by revealing that her background is super normal.
>Why did Luke risk everything to save his father, the ultimate bad guy, but just decides to kill his nephew
Nobody is denying that this movie betrays all about Lukes character
>Why
Money

Saw the movie this morning, I fucking loved that scene.

>Snoke presented as the super evil ultimate power
>Retarded fans take the bait starts to make up shit about him like he's some dark plagueis or some shit
>Snoke keeps underestimating everyone around him
>Dies like a bitch
>All the fanfiction fags crying in the theater
>Following scene is literally the best scene since Anakin vs Obiwan

No, this can't be happening
I'm in charge here!

They will probably use him as a ghost in the next film. It seems like a lot of money and effort just to use Snoke in only those few scenes.

shut the fuck up and buy some star wars products goyim

Rian totally fucked up worst than hack JJ, though.

JJ handed fucking Rey being like Revan to Rian, but nope, she's now a full Mary Sue. And so on.

plagueis died being smothered by a pillow and he was far stronger than practically anything else that existed minus the immortal meme species starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Immortality/Legends

Why didn't Yoda appear as a ghost & zap him with lightning?

>Why is she so strong with the force if she's just random?

That's actually consistent with the old EU-canon. One of the reasons Darth Bane instituted the rule of 2 was that he said there was a finite amount of force power available for use, and when you have a bunch of force users, you spread it very thin. By having only two dark side users at a time, they were much more powerful than any single jedi (because there are many, many jedi).

So at time of TFA, Rey is literally like the only good force user out there, since Luke had cut himself from the force. So its consistent that she would a stronger force connection than at times when there were many Jedi.

He wasn't a murderer yet

kylo ren turns on a light saber with the force and it immediately impales snoke

>people actually thought he would tie in plagueis or the old republic
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA

WHATS THE FUCKING POINT I WANTED TO SEE HIM AND LEARN ABOUT HIM RIAN JOHNSON NEEDS TO GET RAPED BY A PACK OF NIGGERS

Exactly my point. Built up to be nothing. We could've learned all of those things, but Disney doesn't like proper storytelling or any character building.

Watch snoke come back in eisode IX. More powerful than we could have possibly imagined.

>One of the reasons Darth Bane instituted the rule of 2 was that he said there was a finite amount of force power available for use

but that doesnt explain the one sith

Oh my

>They didn't make him Plagueis and connect all the movies together

This movie is perfect in the way its awful.

OTfags are mad because Luke dies and how the movie fucks over his character.

Shitters who liked TFA are also mad because Snoke turned out to be a giant nobody with nothing about him getting explained plus Rey being a normal girl and not fem-Revan/Rey Skywalker/Rey Kenobi is also devaluing her by a huge margin

The only people who like this movie are those who usually don't like Star Wars.
Normalfags who are just in for the non-geek shit and journalists.

Can we all agree that these two are literally the only good thing about nu Star Wars?

I actually liked that scene, a lot of other issues with the film though

Is there ANY chance whatsoever that 30 years from now, people will revere Rey and Finn like we revered Luke and Han?

I fucking hope not

what an ugly son of a bitch

And now they've really created a problem because now the question is

>Assuming sufficient "proficiency" in the Force, what CAN'T one do?

And at this point, we have no fucking idea.

In the original trilogy, the Force allowed you to:

>See things clearly, more accurately
>Have greater hand eye coordination
>To lift things into the air and/or throw them, general telekinesis

But now, the abilities the Force bestows on you is essentially limitless.

>Fly through space
>Presumably fly through the air
>Astral projection thereby negating any reason for space travel

Do you guys remember Dark City, and how in the final battle both the guys are floating in the air shooting 1950's mind rays at each other through their foreheads?

That's what the Force is now.

Because Yoda doesn't have Skywalker blood, you oaf! Wait... neither does Rey! Why is she so OP?

It's aimed directly towards an audience known for forgetting things the moment it's over.
Nu-SW is a cashgrab, nothing more

Never cared for a "muh Plagueis" theories but jesus this is like the worst kind of ironic storytelling that feels too self-aware for its own good.
>Snoke spouts rhetoric about never making the same mistakes as the Emperor did in TFA
>makes the same mistake in TLJ anyway
It's like fanfiction made to make fun of Star Wars while giving a *wink wink* to the audience for thinking it did something clever.

>he liked the prequel fight
Sorry for your mental disorder

fuark yasss senpai I frickedy fricken loooove the BASED xwing pilot!

But user, if he was Plagueis he already died once, which would mean he will appear in the third movie.

No. Not because they are necessarily bad, but because of market saturation.

Back in the day, you only 1 or 2 giant blockbuster flicks this per year, so each one was memorable, even if it wasn't great. Now we $300mil budget films released about every other week. So none of them feel special. If Thor: Ragnarock had come out in the 1983, it would be a cult classic remembered for decades. But in 2017, you've already forgotten about it a few weeks later because so many more blockbuster films have come out since then.

You know who i miss? Darth Vader.

Dude was freaking epic.

I actually kinda like the maneuver, but the death itself was dumb

The big bad on each season of Buffy the Vampire Slayer was literally more well fleshed out and fully developed than Snoke. Luke is a failure, and Rey is confirmed Mary Sue, because grrrrl power.

THAT'S WHAT WE WANT TO KNOW YOU AUTISTIC POS. JESUS CHRIST.

>since Anakin vs Obiwan
So it's shit

They're both great actors who are demeaning themselves with this kiddie star wars horseshit. I want to see these two make more movies like Silence or Paterson or A Most Violent Year or Inside Llewyn Davis.

you know what could have made this better? removing the scene where luke's saber moves towards snoke
at the very least, it could have been a good surprise

kek

Episode 9 ending spoilers leaked! Be warned

>Rey vs Kylo final showdown
>Kylo has Rey stun-locked with the force. She is unable to move. He smugly proclaims "How weak and pathetic you are. Did you learn nothing from your time with Skywalker?"
>From behind Kylo we hear Rey's voice "I learned one thing"
>Rey's force projection ignites a lightsaber and swings at Kylo. He dodges and counter strikes killing it. He exhales, then smugly looks at Rey, how has broken free of stun lock. His expresses turns to terror
>The camera pans back to show that he is surrounded by hundreds of force projected Rey clones, all with their lightsabers ignited
>Rey: "And I made a few improvements of my own"
>Kylo drops to one knee and surrenders.

I read the other guys post as him defending snokes lack of characterization.
Im angry too user but put on your big boy pants and lets have a discussion

>Why would you want to know before watching it?
If a movie is not enjoyable if you know what it happens then it's a bad movie.

Can you explain to me what's so bad about it? I'm not closed to your opinion but genuinely curious.
What are some good SW fights for you? Because for me most SW lightsaber fights are mediocre apart from this one and the one at the end of episode 6

believe it

samefag

aAhahahehehehehehhh

I'll be seeing this shitty movie in about 4 hours or so.
Wish me luck anons.

>he dodges and counterstrikes, killing it

This is obviously fake. No way that anyone could score even a momentary victory over Rey.

They are the only one who are not uttershit, the rest of them looks like parody actors