So, do you like Phil Collins, Sup Forums?

So, do you like Phil Collins, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ao9SIKC48vg
youtube.com/watch?v=yr-SNCtoyPk
youtube.com/watch?v=_5joTyy3CCo
youtube.com/watch?v=YkADj0TPrJA
youtube.com/watch?v=3AVLt79tAlk
youtube.com/watch?v=jci5ZjJpdnU
youtube.com/watch?v=plcFlVa2RFw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah Mega Drive is my favorite rock band.

Definitely, but Gabriel was better during Collins’ Sega stuff. The Abacad album is a joke

Trick of the Trail is pretty good tho

I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums.

I feel that his solo career was more commercial, which means it's better in a narrower kind of way.

Sabrina, don't just stare at Christine's asshole. Eat it.

His best song is "I dont care anymore" and if you say otherwise youre wrong.

>phil the shill
What?

Those are great but I prefer "In the Air Tonight", "Another Day in Paradise" or "Against All Odds" myself.

Best song: Invisible Touch
Weirdest song: Land of Confusion
Classic song: Sussudio
Worst song: Whodunnit

Best song is Mama

i made the church play true colours at my dads funeral

Miami Vice episode, true kino. Poor Switek though, kek

youtube.com/watch?v=Ao9SIKC48vg

Patrick Bateman is that you? Fookin checked

>I checked again
youtube.com/watch?v=yr-SNCtoyPk

Trips confirm

user, I... am the program
youtube.com/watch?v=_5joTyy3CCo

Yes.
Also Phil appears as the police inspector in Hook.

Wasn't Emma Roberts' aunt in that movie too?

Do you like Rick and Morty? Been a big Rick and Morty fan, ever since the release of their season one episode, Anatomy Park. Before that i didnt really understand any of their work, it was too artsy, too intellectual...it was on Anatomy Park where uh, Morty's presence became more apparent...i think Total Rickall is the series' undisputed masterpiece, its an epic meditation on intangibility at the same time it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding season. Watch to the brilliant ensemble playing of Rick, Morty and Jerry you can practically hear every nuonce of every burp and swear In terms of script craftsmenship and sheer writing, this season hits a new peak of professionalism. Take the story to "Mortynight Run", in this episode, Rick and Morty adresses the problems of abusive political authority. Auto Erotic Assimilation is the most moving episode of the series, about monogomy and commitment, the episode is extremely uplifting...their messages are as positive and affirmative as uh, anything ive seen on tv.

You have to go back. This is the last warning.

His best song is BILLY DON'T LOSE MY NUMBER

Reminder: His wife left him for a plumber.

Was that the one he hooked up with when he broke up with his previous wife by fax?

Is Buster actually good?

>Land of Confusion

That shit is heavy. Phil Collins sings like Eddie Vedder. Dude is fuckin baller.

kek idk, i just remember the headlines and that he based "in the air tonight" on her leaving him.

youtube.com/watch?v=YkADj0TPrJA

WELL I REMEMBER

i'd say yes, but i was 8 when i watched it so i could be wrong. i also liked he-man and thundercats.

I can not stand phil collins. I think it was the Tarzan soundtrack that did it for me.
I can listen to Genesis when he was just the drummer, but other than that fuck him.

Lily's mom?

Yeah, and Zelda William's dad

genesis kino coming thru
youtube.com/watch?v=3AVLt79tAlk

die. i wish it would rain down is his best

You faggots make it sound like the kids are the stars here

maybe bacause you are a husk, a soulless being wandering this shithole of a site baiting for (you)'s,of wich i will give you one,partly out of pity.

>scroll down thread
>no one has posted this yet
Nuke nu/tv/
youtube.com/watch?v=jci5ZjJpdnU

>implying Best Emma hasn't surpassed Julia in acting ability at this point
Time for your punishment user

>that W126
Is there a more kino car? A more aesthetic car?

Or perhaps he is really a pleb. I know people who don't like Phil Collins IRL.
Total. Losers.

Pleb. It's not even the most aesthetic car in Miami Vice.

Best song is Home By The Sea

One of his best
youtube.com/watch?v=plcFlVa2RFw

Philip Bailey ft. Phil Collins - Easy Lover best song if you’re looking for an 80s Miami vibe